• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm using an Android device, so those instructions don't work. I know how to jump though. I just can't find a way across.
How do you usually make a character run on android, maybe press that key and then the direction you want to jump, then hit jump.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i can get behind that ppl dont understand the chess game, like me, who never played chess in
there life, but im kinda buffled that ppl fail the jumping puzzle lol.
People don't read instructions, although the instructions seem to be for pc players.

The chess game has at least some hints, even as someone who knows how to play chess it isn't obviously straight of the bat, a couple of them you have to look at at least the first hint, something else to think about is that chess problems all depend on what way the board is facing, like a-h 1-8 means white to play, if the board is h-a and 8-1 then it's black to play, although those numbers and letters on the board could be a lot easier to see (bolder).

smashkx4406

Apr 6, 2021
Hi, I absolutely enjoined the game so fare and looking forward to the next update(s)!
I don't get all the complains about the puzzles... in my opinion the dev nailed the balance here. But maybe a "Fap only" mode is needed for People who don't like/are willing/able to read instructions? But I'd prefer if the the dev spent there time on content update instead of kinder-gardening...
my only issue is the usual issue with early alpha versions: it's often not clear if you missing something or if you hit the end of content...
is there any content in the "Verena missing" quest? is the crack in the Bathhouse wall part of it?
is there a use for the Green Herbs you find in town?
did I soft lock the game by selling the "stronger Potion"?
what to do with the cucumber?

anyway... keep up the good work and thx for all the dedication

P.s.: Runs great on linux using wine

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
I'm using an Android device, so those instructions don't work. I know how to jump though. I just can't find a way across.
Did you manage to do it? What if I bind the jumping to another button instead of shift, would that work?
it's often not clear if you missing something or if you hit the end of content...
As a player I know what you mean. It's hard to make that very clear, since I don't want a world with a lot of signage but I'll think about it.
P.s.: Runs great on linux using wine
Good to know!

Regarding puzzles, I know it's a lewd game, it's meant to be one. However, without some element of gameplay, in this case solving a problem which I know you are all capable of, there's really not much game going on.
I can have you go to a place and talk to somebody,
I can have you go to a place and get something,
I can have you go to a place and... you get my point.

• Sad
Reactions: johnyakuza1

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Will there be intimacy between the sisters? The whole family? How about a family bath night when it's mixed time? Daughters get real close to mom and dad and with the other men in the bathhouse. How about daughters get hot while spying on mom and dad doing the horizontal mambo at night? How about dad sneaking into their bedroom at night?

How do I find the run-a-way male goblin? Can't find him.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Will there be intimacy between the sisters? The whole family? How about a family bath night when it's mixed time? Daughters get real close to mom and dad and with the other men in the bathhouse. How about daughters get hot while spying on mom and dad doing the horizontal mambo at night? How about dad sneaking into their bedroom at night?

How do I find the run-a-way male goblin? Can't find him.
The goblin is in the cave by her house.

Wondering how long it'll be until you can go to the baths at night when it's mixed, the only time I was able to go out at night I couldn't get in because the game wouldn't let me, and now I can't seem to go out after dark, when I finish work it's still evening, go to the bath house and come out it's still evening. Sit on the bench to pass time and it ends up the next day.

Jan 17, 2021
good game so far. i like the references and easter eggs. good it's always sunny reference in the bakery. not sure if i should be happy or disappointed in myself that i got it before the dennis face popped up.

• Love
Reactions: DingoDonger1

Darkjv88

Jan 10, 2020
The chess game is unplayable as far as I can tell you literally can't move the pieces unless you spam click and pray to God it actually clicked the knight (which is like 1 in 500 clicks) unless I'm missing something

Darkjv88

Jan 10, 2020
The chess game is unplayable as far as I can tell you literally can't move the pieces unless you spam click and pray to God it actually clicked the knight (which is like 1 in 500 clicks) unless I'm missing something
Nevermind I got it here is a hint for others if it doesn't get selected or doesn't move where you click it's not correct

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
When I get groped by the boy in the village, the game mantions that my Exhibitionism goes up, but in the menu, it stays reported at 0.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
Hi folks.
I have a problem with the chess minigame.
In the last part i have to take the black rook (E7) with the white rook (D7) to create an opening. A sacrifice like the hint told me.
But nothing happens.
knight from E5 to F7 does not work or rook from F1 to F7 does also not work at all....
is that a bug or im more of an moron as i thought?

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Hi folks.
I have a problem with the chess minigame.
In the last part i have to take the black rook (E7) with the white rook (D7) to create an opening. A sacrifice like the hint told me.
But nothing happens.
knight from E5 to F7 does not work or rook from F1 to F7 does also not work at all....
is that a bug or im more of an moron as i thought?
You're not a moron, that's the correct solution so it sounds like a bug. Can you share your save file?
Just to make sure, you pressed confirm on the white rook (D7) first, then the black rook (E7)?

Reactions: Mephistopoles

temp.19

Dec 3, 2022
The beginning of the game is interesting. But I didn't understand the plot. Why would she work? There must be a super task - debt, money to fulfill a dream... The direction of where and why it is moving must be determined... And raising points should make sense to be consistent. It should not be too simple, but also without unnecessary delay. Maybe with the loss of points if you make the wrong choice. In general, it is necessary to keep in mind a long gameplay with successes and failures. Otherwise, the game will be completed in 20 minutes and there will be no desire to return. In general, good luck, I hope the game will work out...

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
i dont know why, but F95 does not allow me to upload the save file as attached file or over drag and drop....
but i used Z, enter, mouse....
as i already wrote: i used the rooks, first D7 to E7.
i reloaded an the save file befor the current one and got the same.

i like this game so far and this bug is no problem. the game is still in the early development.
maybe its triggerd because i used the evening goblin action in the tent to get to over 100 corruption?

i start a new game and backup the current save files. if the bug reproduce, i will tell you.

Sagaspam

Nov 13, 2017
i dont know why, but F95 does not allow me to upload the save file as attached file or over drag and drop....
but i used Z, enter, mouse....
as i already wrote: i used the rooks, first D7 to E7.
i reloaded an the save file befor the current one and got the same.

i like this game so far and this bug is no problem. the game is still in the early development.
maybe its triggerd because i used the evening goblin action in the tent to get to over 100 corruption?

i start a new game and backup the current save files. if the bug reproduce, i will tell you.
try to zip it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mephistopoles

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Amazing update dev! The animation movies were surprisingly amazing. I would love them to be a bit longer if possible. I knew Chess, so the puzzle was easy.

I think I've seen everything the update has to offer and I'm loving the direction it's heading in. Keep up the good work!

The only bug I noticed: There seems to be only one super bread event and there is no interaction on the wall after giving the kid a super bread the second time, so it's a waste of gold. Not that it's hard to get gold again by working at the bar, so that's fine.

Also, where does the father go after leaving the house every evening? I don't see him anywhere on the map. Will we catch him cheating or doing something perverted? Hope so. :KEK: :KEK:

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes