4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

imagrid1

Feb 16, 2022
I've been really enjoying this game so far. I think I've done most of what's available for now and I encountered quite a few bugs/confusing things.

1. I managed to softlock myself sl.PNG
I stood right next to the tree on the right and pressed enter (I have no idea why you are even able to jump down there in the first place) and then I got stuck in the water and had to reload

2. Questlog doesn't seem to update properly. I've done "Helping Angourie" and it didn't go to the "completed" section. As for the tavern and bathing quests, I've done them as well, but I think they will stay there since you can repeat them indefinitely. Also a small thing: there is no line break in the description so you can't read everything.
quests.PNG

3. Don't know if this is considered a bug, but there appeared a invisible solid object I can't pass through. It wasn't there on the first day, I could stand on this tile normally, but now it's there.Is there supposed to be something there?
tile.PNG
4. The chess minigame: I don't now if you just didn't fully implement it yet, but it doesn't work. There is no way to interact with it at all. I tried every button and every mouseclick. Is it buggy for me or is it not in the game yet?
Bild_2024-05-01_120944912.png

5. Lastly: Corruption, Deviancy, Exhibitionism don't work properly. you can farm corruption by repeatedly clicking on the tent while the female goblins doing their work in there. I can't imagine this being intentional. I got up to 15 corruption and at that point it didn't rise anymore when I encountered every other scene where the textbox says "corruption +1" (letting the baker peek under my skirt, kid groping me, peeping on girls in bathhouse). it stayed at 15.
I have 2 Deviancy points and no idea how I got them. I saw the text "deviancy + 1" only once. The other point just appeared out of nowhere at some point.
Exhibitionism doesn't rise at all. It just stays at 0, even when the textbox says it rises.

Keep up the incredible work! This game is really awesome so far! I hope you can fix those bugs later when the things I mentioned become relevant in future updates. but for now none of this is important I think.

EDIT: 6. Now I found a hard lock: Why is there no "cancel" or "go back" button? Had to close the game completely after this.
(wanted to open the menu to look at how much money I have, while at the barmaid job)
Bild_2024-05-01_124712789.png

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I've been really enjoying this game so far. I think I've done most of what's available for now and I encountered quite a few bugs/confusing things.

1. I managed to softlock myself View attachment 3592244
I stood right next to the tree on the right and pressed enter (I have no idea why you are even able to jump down there in the first place) and then I got stuck in the water and had to reload

2. Questlog doesn't seem to update properly. I've done "Helping Angourie" and it didn't go to the "completed" section. As for the tavern and bathing quests, I've done them as well, but I think they will stay there since you can repeat them indefinitely. Also a small thing: there is no line break in the description so you can't read everything.
View attachment 3592253

3. Don't know if this is considered a bug, but there appeared a invisible solid object I can't pass through. It wasn't there on the first day, I could stand on this tile normally, but now it's there.Is there supposed to be something there?
View attachment 3592257
4. The chess minigame: I don't now if you just didn't fully implement it yet, but it doesn't work. There is no way to interact with it at all. I tried every button and every mouseclick. Is it buggy for me or is it not in the game yet?
View attachment 3592258

5. Lastly: Corruption, Deviancy, Exhibitionism don't work properly. you can farm corruption by repeatedly clicking on the tent while the female goblins doing their work in there. I can't imagine this being intentional. I got up to 15 corruption and at that point it didn't rise anymore when I encountered every other scene where the textbox says "corruption +1" (letting the baker peek under my skirt, kid groping me, peeping on girls in bathhouse). it stayed at 15.
I have 2 Deviancy points and no idea how I got them. I saw the text "deviancy + 1" only once. The other point just appeared out of nowhere at some point.
Exhibitionism doesn't rise at all. It just stays at 0, even when the textbox says it rises.

Keep up the incredible work! This game is really awesome so far! I hope you can fix those bugs later when the things I mentioned become relevant in future updates. but for now none of this is important I think.

EDIT: 6. Now I found a hard lock: Why is there no "cancel" or "go back" button? Had to close the game completely after this.
(wanted to open the menu to look at how much money I have, while at the barmaid job)
View attachment 3592313
For number 2, did you go to Angourie's house in the evening?

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
how do i continue the barmaid quest? last thing i got was that she shouldnt look so stiff.
and where do i find verena? im dissapointed in myself that i cant find her in basically 3 screens xd nvm found her

edit: about the chess game, yeah totally broken i guess. and for ppl like me who have no idea how to play chess, i hope u also find a solution for us lol

great game tho, im eagerly waiting for what u have in future for us dingodonger

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CozyFantasyCorruption-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024

1. I managed to softlock myself View attachment 3592244

View attachment 3592253

View attachment 3592257
View attachment 3592258

View attachment 3592313
Thanks a lot for your response and keeping track of all those things! I silently deployed a new version with these issues fixed, including the hard lock. You're right on the money regarding the tracked variables. Exhibitionism right now has no purpose, it will probably make way for something else. Getting the variables more in check is on the list, but right now there aren't many uses for them anyway.

how do i continue the barmaid quest? last thing i got was that she shouldnt look so stiff.
and where do i find verena? im dissapointed in myself that i cant find her in basically 3 screens xd nvm found her

edit: about the chess game, yeah totally broken i guess. and for ppl like me who have no idea how to play chess, i hope u also find a solution for us lol

great game tho, im eagerly waiting for what u have in future for us dingodonger
I'm glad you like the release! I cut the barmaid progression off there since I want something to happen around that point (after 3 workdays).
As for the chess puzzles, they should work. I made the right square light up now when you press 'confirm' on it. . Joking aside I'll probably have to implement a way to solve this quest without chess.

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Where can I find this hotfix version? I don't think the links on the front page have been updated yet. :WutFace:
Ssshh not hotfix, a silent redeployment. Updated them half an hour ago in the OP. If the zip filename contains spaces instead of underscores then it's the correct one

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: johnyakuza1

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
How to play chess board puzzle?
There's no any figure to interactive at all.
I know how to play in real chess, but there's not any interactive figures on the board.
Just trying to press Z on figures and there's no any reaction.
And Yellow squares non interative too.

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
How to play chess board puzzle?
There's no any figure to interactive at all.
I know how to play in real chess, but there's not any interactive figures on the board.
Just trying to press Z on figures and there's no any reaction.
And Yellow squares non interative too.
1714578642916.png

• Hey there
Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
I'm glad you like the release! I cut the barmaid progression off there since I want something to happen around that point (after 3 workdays).
As for the chess puzzles, they should work. I made the right square light up now when you press 'confirm' on it. . Joking aside I'll probably have to implement a way to solve this quest without chess.
chesssss.png
\o/ maybe i cheated a bit

edit: i knew it, after this scene there are "new" barmaids scenes.

Jul 23, 2017
Glad to see this game continue to receive updates. The first build really took me by surprise by the quality of the content. Looking forward to seeing this game developed further! Keep up the amazing work!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DingoDonger1

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I can't seem to jump across the river. I can jump to the first island and then to the one below and then to the other Easter Island-looking statue, but any other jump lands me in the drink.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I can't seem to jump across the river. I can jump to the first island and then to the one below and then to the other Easter Island-looking statue, but any other jump lands me in the drink.
Use shift+'arrow key' for direction of travel to face the correct way.

tathar86

May 10, 2017
no solution in the chess even? no interraction !! nothing move..... some explication please... I not Kasparov... borring...

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yeah that part was annoying as hell. I don't know why the dev would add platforming into an RPGM game for no reason other than making it frustrating for the players.

Took a bit of trial and error myself but here it is:

Talk to the totem and approach the circle on the ground>

Jump > jump below again > move to the lower side > jump to the right (there's a pillar here, you can't miss it)

> move between the gap in the trees > hold shift and press upwards arrow to face north > jump > jump to the left

> move to the lower side, facing upwards and jump again > jump right > jump north.

The next area is simple as clicking on the vines and the character will jump above the cliff. The herb is right next to the stone.
Thank you for that, I had the jumping part down, but, I didn't know about using the Shift just to change direction and not move.

• Haha

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Dingo, loving the new update and I love this game. BUTT, most of us are here to play the game, puzzles can be, well, puzzling actually. I am a really old guy and I really just want to play the game. I don't mind having to do puzzles once or twice, but, it should be that we can use a "pass button" to move on in the game. Essentially, getting credit for at least trying. Keep the girls with small to flat tits, looks soooo cute. Moms, aunts, older women, should have bigger breasts. These are just barely legal girls in the "bud" of their youth. Easily corruptable. I love that the girls will try to rescue the goblin girls, like I said in an earlier post, Daddy would love some strange green nookie. Keep the tavern work available even when they move to the city with Auntie.
So happy you came out with this new update. Lot's of work ahead of you young fella. This old guy wishes I could monetarily support you, but, my budget is pretty tight. I hope those who can, will.

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
i can get behind that ppl dont understand the chess game, like me, who never played chess in
there life, but im kinda buffled that ppl fail the jumping puzzle lol.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Dingo, loving the new update and I love this game. BUTT, most of us are here to play the game, puzzles can be, well, puzzling actually. I am a really old guy and I really just want to play the game. I don't mind having to do puzzles once or twice, but, it should be that we can use a "pass button" to move on in the game.
Yes! Please add this DingoDonger1

I just want to play your game, and it should be accessible to all if you want players to play it from start to finish and not rage quit in the middle of the story just because they can't solve a puzzle. GTA V does this when you keep failing a mission more than thrice, it offers you the chance to skip that mission.

A "Pass" or a "Skip Puzzle" button would be a nice feature for your game. I don't mind occasional puzzles either, you shouldn't stop adding them just because I said so, but this is also not your typical game, is it? It is an adult game and sometimes you just want to "enjoy :BootyTime:" it without any minigames or puzzles.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes