• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
This game is a gem. It has gotten me at least several hours of mixing drinks and happily looking at 'assets'. The core gameplay is cool and almost addicting.
The random voicelines are cute. They even make some corny cow or milk puns, some of which made me somewhat puzzled at first.
I think I somewhat uncovered an almost meta strategy by knowing what to unlock for the most bang-for-your-buck drinks that are still fun to make. That being everything on the middle and the lower shelf except for the ice. For some reason my brain can really easily replicate a color pattern and the 'amount' of these colors but it does not like all the hooplah on top or floating in the middle. Except for whipped cream I guess.
Now there is some seed out there that will ONLY have your patrons ask for coffee and the ONLY status effect that will ever be dumped on you is the happy buff, but I lost that seed because my computer decided to crash and it was really boring to play anyway.
It did however got me thinking. Maybe we can get a proper sandbox mode somewhere in the future? Watching Barbra mention that her clothes are about to break is fun. But it does not happen all that often. Or maybe that is a reward for beating hard mode + milky? I have not yet done that.

Sadly. I am pretty sure this game unlocked me a fetish of cute cowgirls seeing what kind of weird dream I had. Not really sure what to do with that one. Pretty sure there is not a lot of material out there for "super stretchy adorable cowgirls".

Sorry for the ESL.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
This game is a gem. It has gotten me at least several hours of mixing drinks and happily looking at 'assets'. The core gameplay is cool and almost addicting.
The random voicelines are cute. They even make some corny cow or milk puns, some of which made me somewhat puzzled at first.
I think I somewhat uncovered an almost meta strategy by knowing what to unlock for the most bang-for-your-buck drinks that are still fun to make. That being everything on the middle and the lower shelf except for the ice. For some reason my brain can really easily replicate a color pattern and the 'amount' of these colors but it does not like all the hooplah on top or floating in the middle. Except for whipped cream I guess.
Now there is some seed out there that will ONLY have your patrons ask for coffee and the ONLY status effect that will ever be dumped on you is the happy buff, but I lost that seed because my computer decided to crash and it was really boring to play anyway.
It did however got me thinking. Maybe we can get a proper sandbox mode somewhere in the future? Watching Barbra mention that her clothes are about to break is fun. But it does not happen all that often. Or maybe that is a reward for beating hard mode + milky? I have not yet done that.

Sadly. I am pretty sure this game unlocked me a fetish of cute cowgirls seeing what kind of weird dream I had. Not really sure what to do with that one. Pretty sure there is not a lot of material out there for "super stretchy adorable cowgirls".

Sorry for the ESL.
Yeah you are clearly quite far off to truly beating it all. First of all yes it does have a sandbox, but to unlock you need to beat casual, normal, hard and Chaos mode (doesn't matter if milky or not just all of them at least once)
And yeah Chaos mode is gonna scramble what you learned so far. Lets just say once I found Chaos mode, the game went from being kinda boring, due to how easy it was, to being an actual challenge again.
To find chaos mode, look on the top left of the difficulty selection screen, there is a light spot there when clicked will select chaos mode (yeah kind of stupid to hide it like that, but it is what it is, also not sure if there are other requirements to unlock it as well before it appears, took me AGES to find it)
Now once you start getting proficient at Chaos mode, and you want something a bit harder again, there is even an Ultra Chaos mode... and lets just say, you think you got good at the game via Chaos mode? Think again, there is a high change you probably gonna need several tries to even get started in Ultra Chaos mode (Ultra Chaos mode is NOT needed to unlock sandbox). To get to ultrachaos mode, first select chaos mode, and then look at the O in the top in the middle of it, is another light spot, click that now, to get to ultra Chaos mode, and be ready to get your butt kicked.
(Ironically I actually find it easier with Milky mode on on Ultra Chaos mode specifically, I am not gonna tell you why, you will just have to see for yourself on that part ;) )

Last edited:

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
Oh my such a trove of useful information. Thank you.
there is even an Ultra Chaos mode
Oh my I love this, absolutely love it.
Took me a handful of tries and my body is feeling the dopamine rush upon beating it.
The message at the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
certainly helped to carry those hormones home.

I am going to look if I can make a signature in which to proudly proclaim myself queen of the cowgirl baristas.

Tallias Vija

Jul 3, 2020
Is there an all achievements tutorial? The space below Arcade Mode button looks like, there should be an unlockable CG mode or something

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
Does this cowgirl have a name yet?
Her nametag reads Barbra.
Now whether that is her name exclusively or that is just one of the many Barbra's out there because dairy farmers are not really known to individually name all their cows probably depends on headcanon.

The space below Arcade Mode button looks like, there should be ... something
If you start the game and press 'Arcade' you should check the corners of this window for 'screws' and click it. Once you have beaten that mode you shall get your 'something' ( My thanks to finding this goes to Gummiel, the very post is 5 above in case my ESL explanation is too rough )

I have spend considerable time on this game by now and I have not yet unlocked 2 secrets.
The first one is between "Familiar Faces" and "Sandbox Mode" ( column 2 row 3 )
The second one is below "Familiar Faces" and next to "Make Waves" ( column 1 row 4 )
Can I please have a little help or a hint on those?

snapdragon37

Aug 14, 2020
[...]

I have spend considerable time on this game by now and I have not yet unlocked 2 secrets.
The first one is between "Familiar Faces" and "Sandbox Mode" ( column 2 row 3 )
The second one is below "Familiar Faces" and next to "Make Waves" ( column 1 row 4 )
Can I please have a little help or a hint on those?

Reactions: Pinkaccuracy

melonmaniac87

Jul 15, 2023
Love the recent update, before it was really hard to tell some of the different ingredients apart although I usually don't buy all of them anyways (usually focus on the ingredients that are additional extras like ice and whipped cream first)

Still yet to beat the chaos modes on milky mode, truly a challenge keeping up with her production rate (I actually found ultra chaos easier than regular chaos without milky mode enabled)

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Start game, CPU usage jumps from ~10% to 48%, while doing nothing on the main menu. GPU also shoots up to ~40%. Gotta love Unity's resource efficiency.

Anyway, the game isn't hard to figure out, kinda reminded me of that Bartender Right Mix. When the cow gets angry, pet her head. Customers aren't going anywhere, so you're not pressed for time at all, except when she gets her tits full, which makes her mood drop fast. Just squeeze those fat cow tits and reset the cup.

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
your version is missing a lot stuff, idk how you even got this one.
you can grab the latest version( 1.1.0.1 ) for free, here on my itch.io:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: aifman7
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes