Jan 25, 2020
Well, I *said* I'd try to keep track of things here, but I totally dipped out on this place. Apologies. CadiaCreations here, aka Cade, part of the dev team, you can hit up the discord if you don't believe me. I'll try to keep an eye on this.. *very unofficial* thread more.

To reiterate something: official release site is
Game is free. You can ignore all those.. odd.. links on the front page and just download directly from a trusted source instead of going to all those other websites. I'm not sure why they're there?

Anyway, I'll respond to the notifications I have. Feel free to reply to this with any questions.

Oh, and PLEASE PLEASE put bug reports on the itch page or the discord. Bug reports here will VERY LIKELY not be seen by the dev team.

Edit: also, thank you for all the positive reviews on here! I have passed them on to Anthaum and the rest of the team!

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Well, I *said* I'd try to keep track of things here, but I totally dipped out on this place. Apologies. CadiaCreations here, aka Cade, part of the dev team, you can hit up the discord if you don't believe me. I'll try to keep an eye on this.. *very unofficial* thread more.

To reiterate something: official release site is
Game is free. You can ignore all those.. odd.. links on the front page and just download directly from a trusted source instead of going to all those other websites. I'm not sure why they're there?

Anyway, I'll respond to the notifications I have. Feel free to reply to this with any questions.

Oh, and PLEASE PLEASE put bug reports on the itch page or the discord. Bug reports here will VERY LIKELY not be seen by the dev team.

Edit: also, thank you for all the positive reviews on here! I have passed them on to Anthaum and the rest of the team!
As for why the file links are there, this site is at a fundamental level a piracy site, having a number of mirrored links to different downloads helps resist takedown efforts from paid projects as well as the file hosting sites themselves while catering to people who have preferences for which download site they want to use.

It has added benefits as a game preservation mechanism, its a tale as old as in dev H games for a project to crash and burn, discords to be shuttered and officials blogs and sites pulled and all of a sudden the game exists only on the hard drives of the people who downloaded it and any preservation to be at the whims of those people coordinating and sharing them. Having links to multiple potential downloads kept up as standard helps mitigate that issue by ensuring that even if a project collapses the site continues to host the most recent version of it for people to enjoy.

There is a link to the itch.io on the threads original post as well, in the Dev credits section so at least it is linked somewhere.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I assume that's Patreon-only for now?

In that case, thank you for supporting this developer from someone with no disposable income at hand.
I'll try to keep an eye on this.. *very unofficial* thread more.
Just a quick feedback, then, one highly colored by personal bias.

For starters, great foundation. Double entertainment for anyone picking through the code itself - both in terms of quality of it (and it's documentation!), and gems like
Code:
    "big butt": { // NPCs with this preference also always tell the truth
Things I'd suggest prioritizing and exanding:
1. Reactivity. Especially during sex scenes, these are extremely barren. More partner(s) lines (or often any, for that matter), depending not just on what's being done, but what they like or not about it, and what they would like to do. Though other scenes could use expansion as well (especially dorm since a lot of variance to player's appearance and state can happen there).

For example, flashing the class while going commando probably should get a different reaction than when wearing the largest possible plug. Running around the dorm with dildo harness over your panties, the only other thing worn, probably should get some reactions. And the like.

2. Sex partners being less random in their actions. Might want to add some manner of "wants to do X" control variable to prevent constant position flips and better adherence to personal preferences. So, unless persuaded not to, they keep trying to do something until satisfied, however you define that. Probably wouldn't hurt to split sex into foreplay and full-on penetration (when applicable) as well, and weight appropriate acts according to that.

Sex partners feel far too arbitrary in what they do right now.

3. I assume current behavior is a WIP placeholder, but some simulation of orifice capacity would likely help. Lots of work, but a dedicated size queen probably would have a different reaction to that extra large dildo than some virgin. Never mind variation in other scenes as the longer-term result of such activities.

Anyway, looks like a solid project, in both the end result and development progress, so just wanted to toss personal observation in case it's helpful. Pretty sure you folks have a good graps on what you want done, and how, anyway.

Definitely keeping a close eye on this one, if only to bask in the glorious quality of the underlying scripting :)

Last edited:

nobodybutaburner

Dec 28, 2022
I am not sure if it has been mentioned elsewhere before or if it is already planned, but I would like to see more things done with the virgin mechanic. Right now it is just sort of there and to my knowledge only has one interaction with the room mate after losing it. It is barely different from just pretending that it exists until sex is had.
I would find it interesting if there was a bit more to it. Maybe NPCs have a chance of being virgins, both to make them feel a bit more real, and also to indulge people with a fantasy of collecting virginities. This could even reflect on their experience during sex scenes, with different descriptions of their actions and their effectiveness on the player character. They could mention it in passing, like they already do for being trans, AMAB, or AFAB. It could also be mentioned during or after sex depending on relationship status and NPC personality.

Obviously like with every such feature, I think it should have a slider to increase or decrease the likelihood of NPCs being virgins. That way players can still customize their gameplay without losing content or being forced to enable something they don't want to see.
In fact I want to say that all the customization you people have been adding so far is really great. Any game becomes much better when the player can modify their experience with it. Keep up the good work.

I would also like to suggest another starting option in the prologue. Currently it goes from "You dated somebody and eventually went all the way" to "You were the school slut". It would be a nice little addition to have another option in-between for having had multiple past relationships without having been a slut, with a few more boosts to sexual stats compared to just having had one relationship.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2020
I would find it interesting if there was a bit more to it. Maybe NPCs have a chance of being virgins, both to make them feel a bit more real, and also to indulge people with a fantasy of collecting virginities. This could even reflect on their experience during sex scenes, with different descriptions of their actions and their effectiveness on the player character.
Relationships are JUST about to be added, so this'll be a good expansion on them later on down the line in a future update. I'll keep it in mind and I'll pass it on.

I would also like to suggest another starting option in the prologue. Currently it goes from "You dated somebody and eventually went all the way" to "You were the school slut". It would be a nice little addition to have another option in-between for having had multiple past relationships without having been a slut, with a few more boosts to sexual stats compared to just having had one relationship.
That's a great concept! Sort of feels like a "You thought they were the one, but.." idea. I'll see if we can phrase it better, if accepted it wouldn't be that hard to plug into the code.

Reactions: Feyd and dinuguan42

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Thanks CadiaCreations and your team for making such a great game. I have a ton of suggestions, and when I get off my lazy ass, I may compile something together. This game is super addictive though and it scratches that "one more replay, but I'm now a girl who wants to play football and a transgender female girlfriend".

Also, whoever posted a couple pages back, to make your own worldseeds, this does work. Just did a quick playthru with the below edit to this Worldgen function by adding more seeds and it seemed to work fine.

setup.Worldgen.special_seeds = {
"funzone": {
description: "Most NPCs are more fun.",
addinclinations: ["Slut", "Attentive Lover"],
reminclinations: ["Religious"],
},

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Currently I find the - lovely designed - selection of clothing a little inadequate. It can't be that our mc - despite her advancing depravity - stays satisfied with her wardrobe (compare cheerleader outfit)! In the logic of the game, our mc SHOULD start adjusting clothes to her taste through the art of sewing. That would be a sensible, logical, if not mandatory, new skill. SEWING! This would mean that mistakes happen with low skills, from complete destruction to total exaggeration (altered dress shows a lot more skin than planned). That would be a lot of fun, at least for me. (In fact, I remember that once in "Girl Life" the standard school uniform was surprisingly suddenly changed to slutty by the NC, even without active intervention of the player - that could be done as well.)

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
There is a Bug where if you are a Non Binary Male or a Trans Female you can't choose to be on the bottom in Missionary or other Sub Positions in sex. No matter how high your Sub score is.

Also please add more line to Sex Scenes ;)

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Currently I find the - lovely designed - selection of clothing a little inadequate. It can't be that our mc - despite her advancing depravity - stays satisfied with her wardrobe (compare cheerleader outfit)! In the logic of the game, our mc SHOULD start adjusting clothes to her taste through the art of sewing. That would be a sensible, logical, if not mandatory, new skill. SEWING! This would mean that mistakes happen with low skills, from complete destruction to total exaggeration (altered dress shows a lot more skin than planned). That would be a lot of fun, at least for me. (In fact, I remember that once in "Girl Life" the standard school uniform was surprisingly suddenly changed to slutty by the NC, even without active intervention of the player - that could be done as well.)
Make sure to check the thrift store. There's unique clothing there, in one of my many playthrus, one of the posters here suggested only buying clothing there, and I just did that. Things get cheaper there too the longer there are there so its actually a better deal even if you want fancy stuff, just watch out for the stained clothing. I found cum on a shirt one time lol.

Last playthru, I almost splurged and spent 100 bucks on a raccoon fur coat, so I could pimp out at the Helleborine party, but I decided I really needed to save up for a better PC instead.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Is there currently any way to get the breeding kink without cheats rn? I know pregnancy isn't really a thing yet, but found it kinda weird that that inclination is in the game so far in advance, since you usually get those from certain actions. Getting creampied a lot sure doesn't trigger it lol.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
According to the code, breeding kink has no unlock and pregnancy is not yet implemented. It's in the roadmap I think though.

Also, since that post before made me check the html, I've been poring over it. The courses you take increase different skills, and I'm probably nerding out too much about a simple sim game, but if you want to work on certain skills, then there our courses that are better for taking. Like if you take only classes in one major. you will only get Intellectual, like all the Math and CompSci courses are Intellectual. Biology increases your Sexual Knowledge though :)

If anyone wants a complete list, I can post it here.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
According to the code, breeding kink has no unlock and pregnancy is not yet implemented. It's in the roadmap I think though.
Ah, good to know. Unlocked it accidentally while messing around with the inclination cheats & was wondering if it Could be unlocked normally yet. Pregnancy is on the roadmap but it's real far down. Unless they do them out of the order they're currently in. So still weird the code for that inclination is here already.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
New play-thru idea, Max Caulfield as MC, BFF is Chloe Price. Although instead of a murder mystery, it's the Mystery of the Helleborine Milkshakes. Max even has her time rewind ability with the backspace button for the first few rounds (and * for rerolling RNG) or the big one, Loading from Save.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes