Jan 25, 2020
Oh, an actual sandbox game? That's rare.
I think it helps that there's like.. 5-7 different people who regularly contribute code to the project. Also, we frequently take any suggestions we like and add them into the game - NicheTV or CollegeCams branded attire was one suggestion that I saw that we took and added almost right away because it made so much sense.
I feel like we're adding at least a few small pieces of content every week in addition to the big main content that Anthaum is constantly and diligently working on.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Just discovered this game, I am also in the camp of being hyped for pregnancy content. Is there anything random players can do to contribute towards the things they like?

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Just discovered this game, I am also in the camp of being hyped for pregnancy content. Is there anything random players can do to contribute towards the things they like?
Subscribing to their Patreon's (Or SubscribeStar) high tiers might give you some advantages. But overall, the dev and some contributors are focusing in the "main" update, which evolves relationships with NPCs, and some QoL features, clothes and events.

Reactions: CadiaCreations

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This is a LIE!
That's how it always goes. Like you see movies about popular kids being worshipped and bully jocks and shit in highschool, but when you get to highschool, it's the most mundane shit ever. The highlight of a week might be that someone got caught coming to class high. College is the same shit, except people have jobs and actually have to study.

FatesFallen

Mar 10, 2018
I'd like to suggest adding more sexual prefence options in the beginning or just the ability to select the options your character would be attracted to instead of just gay straight and bi

Reactions: Feyd

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Wow another update. If that roommate's gf was more submissiveable or was without a "tool" that would be good to my taste.
I wish you success :coffee:

edit: There is no way that you figured about the most important thing about kinks are awesome if you can choose to havin it or not AND you made it that u can choose between 4 selection of that choice. I haven't see nearly no one made it. You are awesome.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 69 Votes