hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
This game is seriously addictive and fun considering the early state and various things being unfinished. Amazing potential

Speaking of which, is it possible to unlock some of these inclinations (and how??) through normal gameplay?

- Free Use
- Masochist / Sadist - sometimes partners slap you around a bit during sex, but I can't see a way to do it to them, and nothing unlocks
- Watersports Enthusiast
- Paypig

kunIOIOIOIOIO

Jan 14, 2022
Is it possible for characters to react in certain ways to drastic behavioural changes in character? And is the blackmail path expanded on or?

Jan 25, 2020
To mention something again about the fact that the Patreon version was "leaked" here - we really do not care that that happened XD
The Patreon is there if you wish to support the dev. The only thing you get from it is access to polls, a week early access to new "major" updates, and a special title in the Discord. (And technically access to a different Discord channel, but we don't actually *do* anything with that yet, it's just kind of a thing?)

Here's the thing: we don't consider the polls more important than any other suggestions we get via the Discord, the special Discord titles are just.. titles, and the version released on itch will always be better, because it fixes all the bugs that the Patreons discovered in the week or so of playing!

So please, enjoy the game no matter how you get it! Support the dev if you can, but it's okay if you can't! We will never be one of those games that hides SUPER EXCLUSIVE CONTENT behind a paywall. The version on itch will be the same version that's on Patreon. We're all about making something super cool that people enjoy, you know?

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Some things that I think need to be added:
Every college town needs a bar or 8, with the option to work there.
If the MC has skill in Dance and/or Exhibitionism, then getting a job in a strip club should be an option for earning money.

Jan 25, 2020
Some things that I think need to be added:
Every college town needs a bar or 8, with the option to work there.
If the MC has skill in Dance and/or Exhibitionism, then getting a job in a strip club should be an option for earning money.
There is a bar in town, the River Rat! Future updates will add the ability to work there and will also add a strip club.

I hope you will add:
- NPC's sexual life
- MC's partners having needs and in case of neglecting, they find another partner
Future updates! They're on the to-do list.

is a good reference to keep in mind!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
There is a bar in town, the River Rat! Future updates will add the ability to work there and will also add a strip club.

Future updates! They're on the to-do list.

is a good reference to keep in mind!
Hmm, not sure where are they on the list despite I've read it.
The relationship TODO seems to cover cheating WITH MC. Some are paired already, but will they "live" on their own?
Including:
1. Some of them cheating just like that.
2. Some of them cheating because of reasons, like neglecting.
3. I guess some of them will cheat because of MC :)

BTW. Are you able and willing to enable 1y Patreon sub?

EDIT: What I want to say, is that NPC could "live" (at least in their sex life), starting, ending relationships, sleeping around, cheating (or not) etc. Even if the player just skips time.

Last edited:
Reactions: CadiaCreations

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
How do you join swim meets? The place to start the event is at the gym entrance but your not allowed to leave the showers or pool with swimwear on as it says you need to be fully clothed so there is no way to be in uniform like it says so your forced to miss them every time.

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble with increasing the Video Gaming skill?
First day playing, and started with zero skill. For me it is going up but atleast when playing in the dorm you only seem to get a notable improvement if you play against an opponent that doesn't steamroll you.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
With the new merch stuff - whats the use? Anyone saw it implemented in events or whatever?

I mean, I realised your mc can buy them and wear that stuff, but the basic idea of merch is to sell it to fans. Am I overlooking something?

Any hints?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
that doesnt work, the choices/rng is already made and going back/reloading never changes the outcome
You gotta do something else to reshuffle the RNG when you reload, like walking to a different part of the school, or pissing if your bladder allows, then going back to the professor and asking. Like say you don't like the batch of people that show up at the quad party right? Click that arrow to go back, walk into the building, then walk back out. Still don't like the new lineup? Reload back into the building, and choose to eat. Walk back out. Should be another group of peeps again.

4.40 star(s) 69 Votes