Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. And the result is wonderful.

The worldbuilding is fantastic.
There's a vast cast of different characters.
The story is simple and easy to understand.
The artistic side is limited but very useful and fitting.

The protagonist starts college and meets new people, leading to many possibilities.
The characters are well done in their diversity, though it seems we can only befriend the same category, depending on our stats, which is a shame (we should be able to be friend with a nerd and an athlete, also with a bully, well even someone with a polar opposite personality).
The plot is to create an avatar however we like while going through his studies.
The artistic side is limited to locations and selfies. There could be more but it's already enough to immerse us in the game world. The sex scenes are very varied but we have to do it ourselves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are my thoughts with what I encountered in game. I even think I've forgotten some. I didn't read the hints section so some of them may be wrong and I'm sorry if that's the case.

Overall, this game is fantastic. I can play days without being bored.

An error at a modeling event :
1710568501736.png

Good continuation.

dodgerflij

Aug 22, 2017
playing as a male, are you supposed to be able to get squirter?
cos I went to the clinic as an extra-credit job, was then told about how the doctor was massaging my clit to make me squirt, which seemed odd since my char had a penis, and then that night I got the squirter inclination.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Are the sporting events entirely random? I'm on the football team and we have not won a game yet. I tried reloading before the last football game, to replay thru to see if I can get a random win, and we still lost after 10+ tries. Also, I've been a benchwarmer but this was my first game thru most of the season, but this was my first game, and it was against our school rivals, so I was hoping I could do something, but it didn't even show me playing in the play by play scenes.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Are the sporting events entirely random? I'm on the football team and we have not won a game yet. I tried reloading before the last football game, to replay thru to see if I can get a random win, and we still lost after 10+ tries. Also, I've been a benchwarmer but this was my first game thru most of the season, but this was my first game, and it was against our school rivals, so I was hoping I could do something, but it didn't even show me playing in the play by play scenes.
- You really start as a benchwarmer. Depending on how you handle the Quarterback, you can potentially take longer as a benchwarmer. It will take FAR LONGER if you refuse but very dubcon content as Quarterback will try to fuck you in the showers.
- You can use numpad * to refresh each scene during the football game. (ex. pass was intercepted at first -> * refreshing can make the pass go through)

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Oh shit, that * button worked. I just redid each play till we got a green text win. There was one, where the Elk player must have sucked, cause it took me about 10 reloads for him to tackle successfully LOL. We finally won a game though! Like I know I shouldn't care about the football part cause this is mostly a sex game, but my character spent a lot of time in the gym trying to get Physical higher.

Also, I never got propositioned by the Quarterback, and he is kind of an asshole. My character is mostly straight, but I've had a couple of experiments with transgender females cause they seemed nice.

Mar 3, 2019
Also, I never got propositioned by the Quarterback, and he is kind of an asshole. My character is mostly straight, but I've had a couple of experiments with transgender females cause they seemed nice.
Your character needs to be bi or gay for that scene to trigger. Which is a bit weird considering he got added to the Booty Call phone list after meeting him on my straight character. So I could have been getting soundly buggered by him all this time but he'd still never approach in the shower.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exceeder96

May 24, 2018
Is there any ability to have a relationship with NPC? Have stats maxed with streamer girl, my character did stuff with her but relationship with her re still friendship and no options to start dating or something.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Yes, I'm super addicted to this game, and I usually don't like text based grinds like this. The presentation and UI is really great. It's like when you read a good book, and you don't see the words but see the images.

Here's my new play thru character (I have to remove any sexual terms because the AI doesn't like those):

AI prompt:
Create a photo-realistic image of a college girl in a university setting. She is tall with a lithe build, has pale skin, blue eyes, and her shoulder-length blonde hair is pulled back into a ponytail. She's dressed in a casual lavender crop hoodie, a short white cheerleader skirt with blue stripes, white sneakers, and white socks. Accessories include a lavender headband and a white lace choker. The background should depict a typical college environment, like a campus green or in front of academic buildings, showcasing her casual, sporty look with a sense of school pride. The focus is on capturing her full attire in a tasteful manner that highlights her style and the vibrant campus life around her. (AI still has lazy eye problem, but I like these quick visuals when I'm playing. I just have the AI window open and throw descriptions in there when characters pop up)
View attachment 3453857
What are you using to make them?

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
when wearing bikinis the bikini bottoms aren counted as bottoms meaning i cant stream with them meaning the hot tub stream is undoable is there a way to fix this
In case you never found out the answer to this.. it's because your stream hasn't begged you to do a hot tub stream yet. I had the same issues. Kept saying I wasn't wearing any bottoms.. after the stream recommended a hot tub stream, it started working immediately.

Sep 26, 2020
Yes, I'm super addicted to this game, and I usually don't like text based grinds like this. The presentation and UI is really great. It's like when you read a good book, and you don't see the words but see the images.

Here's my new play thru character (I have to remove any sexual terms because the AI doesn't like those):

AI prompt:
Create a photo-realistic image of a college girl in a university setting. She is tall with a lithe build, has pale skin, blue eyes, and her shoulder-length blonde hair is pulled back into a ponytail. She's dressed in a casual lavender crop hoodie, a short white cheerleader skirt with blue stripes, white sneakers, and white socks. Accessories include a lavender headband and a white lace choker. The background should depict a typical college environment, like a campus green or in front of academic buildings, showcasing her casual, sporty look with a sense of school pride. The focus is on capturing her full attire in a tasteful manner that highlights her style and the vibrant campus life around her. (AI still has lazy eye problem, but I like these quick visuals when I'm playing. I just have the AI window open and throw descriptions in there when characters pop up)
View attachment 3453857
I think that AI has been multiplying input ages by 0.6, because she looks nearer 12 than 20 to me and the "early fifties" earlier looked nearer 30.

Reactions: Sant3224

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
What are you using to make them?
ChatGPT image generator which just connects to DALL-E. This one is super conservative though, as you can't really put too many sexual comments, so anything about breasts and butts, it ignores or will actually block. There are probably others better for this, but this is just a fun thing to do while playing.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
I think that AI has been multiplying input ages by 0.6, because she looks nearer 12 than 20 to me and the "early fifties" earlier looked nearer 30.

Yeah, everyone is super young in every picture. I dont know why it can't age them any. I wonder if I can add to the prompts to age them up.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Is the bicycle worth buying? Do you get Physical if you use it and get to places on campus faster?

I finally saved up $600 bucks in my no cheats play-thru, and it was tough, especially with Mom taking back some every week, but I think I want either the cheap desktop or the bicycle. Also, my character is constantly tired and stressed trying to work and study at the same time, I guess this truly emulated college freshman year.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Is the bicycle worth buying? Do you get Physical if you use it and get to places on campus faster?

I finally saved up $600 bucks in my no cheats play-thru, and it was tough, especially with Mom taking back some every week, but I think I want either the cheap desktop or the bicycle. Also, my character is constantly tired and stressed trying to work and study at the same time, I guess this truly emulated college freshman year.
In my experience, it's much better to make money through side bets at the arcade. You can make 50 bucks every single day if you manage to beat the others. And since you can roll debts over three times without penalty, the chances are good to win in four tries. And if you don't quite manage it, you can "pay" in non-monetary ways.

Earning 7 or 9 or 11 bucks an hour is a so much worse deal.

Reactions: Tiredpuff
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes