AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
How to make good money in this game? I am struggling with the 7 bucks/hour
If you work at the QuickieBurger you get eventual raises to 9, then 11, then finally 15 an hour.

The most reliably lucrative way, however, is to start a streaming career. You generally want to have money in the bank for good equipment, though, and you also need to know what to specialize in (gaming streams = Video Games skill, chess streams = Intellectual, chatting = Charisma). Of course, you could also go the "adult" streaming route which takes a bit longer to get going but also has a potentially higher payoff.

And if that's not enough for you, unlocking the bets at the arcade is risky, but can give you a quick infusion of cash if it works in your favor.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Other ways to make money besides streaming (which after some investments does make the most money).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah that campus dining job kind of sucks, no chance of a raise, and the only real benefit is close to the dorm, and sometimes free food. (I used to work this job in college in real life, and we ALWAYS got free food)

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Other ways to make money besides streaming (which after some investments does make the most money).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah that campus dining job kind of sucks, no chance of a raise, and the only real benefit is close to the dorm, and sometimes free food. (I used to work this job in college in real life, and we ALWAYS got free food)
I bet you also upped the chance your miniskirt will go up while doing that!
Wondering what will do the Quickie Burger Owner in case will discover you! Favor >>>

Out of that indecent proposal there're also others events later in the Quickie once you manage to go to the stall for the car service, but that is sure the more profitable..

Weekly tournament at the Arcade are sure a big boost to your income..
In the Lounge you can also trick your hallmates for a quick 10 buck once you got enough experience in videogames!
- Play with someone
- Let them win
- Most of time they will propose another game
- Play to win!

Last edited:
Reactions: CadiaCreations

BMVV

Jul 16, 2019
It's really simple. Just copy the definition of "cis woman" and paste it over all other genders.

Pixeldrain

No clue. Assuming the mobile version is also just an html, you just look up a program to do just that for your mobile. Or plug your phone in to a PC and edit it from there.

I suppose I could upload requested versions of the html for people, seeing as we're pirating anyway and the dev doesn't want us to not be in california.

The website won't let me upload the html directly, but here's a version that has replaced all genders with women. You may want to rename it to Course of Temptation, but I don't think that matters.
Thank you!

lilyou123

Feb 19, 2018
I feel like I'm going insane with how these arcade matches have been turning out. I have my skills maxed, and most of the checks are moderate or harder, and even when I have like 80% of the winning chance bar filled up, I still lose a ton of rounds.

I even tried loading back from the start of matches and pick every option that increases my winning chances, but it makes no difference. It feels like the result is determined even before the match starts, so I don't know, there has to be something wrong with the percentages of this event though.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
I feel like I'm going insane with how these arcade matches have been turning out. I have my skills maxed, and most of the checks are moderate or harder, and even when I have like 80% of the winning chance bar filled up, I still lose a ton of rounds.

I even tried loading back from the start of matches and pick every option that increases my winning chances, but it makes no difference. It feels like the result is determined even before the match starts, so I don't know, there has to be something wrong with the percentages of this event though.
Sometime works better at middle bar when that happens..

lilyou123

Feb 19, 2018
Sometime works better at middle bar when that happens..
Wow, that actually did work lol

Though I also refused the first bet then went right back and accepted it, so maybe that also changed something about the random chance? I don't know but it makes no sense.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Wow, that actually did work lol

Though I also refused the first bet then went right back and accepted it, so maybe that also changed something about the random chance? I don't know but it makes no sense.
Never refused one, i just tried the combos rolling back and noted was working at middle bar :sneaky:

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
So, on the topic of being unable to buy eggs. After getting the same issue, I spent too long looking into it but managed to find out that the actual issue was the dormfridge variable not being properly created when it is bought. If you open up the console and add SugarCube.State.variables.dormfridge = {}, you should be able to buy the eggs now. I don't know why it's not created properly, but at this point I've spent enough time, so I wish anyone else looking into it luck. Hopefully this is able to help someone.

Reactions: Der Maskierte

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
So, on the topic of being unable to buy eggs. After getting the same issue, I spent too long looking into it but managed to find out that the actual issue was the dormfridge variable not being properly created when it is bought. If you open up the console and add SugarCube.State.variables.dormfridge = {}, you should be able to buy the eggs now. I don't know why it's not created properly, but at this point I've spent enough time, so I wish anyone else looking into it luck. Hopefully this is able to help someone.
Has been fixed in 4.27 You're probably using a previous release (also for salad/chicken you will have the same issue)

Reactions: CadiaCreations

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
You can play with the Console if you got a bit of practice with it..
Speaking of console... While the "reset all need" is only a link and not also button that appears on the sidebar? I mean, I know that it's easier to keep it this way but going two steps every time is just not convenient.
Or, I dunno, Sims style of cheats when clicking on the need bar will refill it will be great alternative too.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Speaking of console... While the "reset all need" is only a link and not also button that appears on the sidebar? I mean, I know that it's easier to keep it this way but going two steps every time is just not convenient.
Or, I dunno, Sims style of cheats when clicking on the need bar will refill it will be great alternative too.
You can join the discord and suggest it there..
Anthaum is the DEV, i just enjoy a lot the game as many others!

Sgirl

Apr 28, 2019

Easy to add yourself with notepad.

Code:
Step 1: Using notepad or any text editor, open the html and search for "wait(" without the quotes.     wait (

Step 2: Look down the code until you find this...

</div>
                </div>
                <div class="fullwidth-buttons">

Step 3:

Now add space between this part of the code to look like this...

</div>
                </div>

**** add space here to paste new code ***

Step 4:

Now paste this new part into the space you made so the code will look like the following when done..

</div>
                </div>

<div class="two-column">
                    <button id="restore-button" class="link-image link-internal macro-button" type="button" role="button" tabindex="0" onclick="setup.Needs.magic_restore()">* Restore all needs *</button>
                </div>

Step 4:

Save and enjoy, refresh browser to see your new button.

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I've not been able to initiate anything that's actually rape, it seems that people have to either initiate with you or accept a proposal to actually get a sex scene... I'd like it if I could initiate groping/sex scenes myself.
You cant ask for sex, because your stats are too low (the girl is prude).
When your Disinhibition gets high enough, you will be able to initiate sex acts.

Jan 25, 2020
Screenshot_20240510-173240.png
Just a reminder: CoT is a free game and has a trusted download link at - this is always the latest version and is always straight from the main dev, they are the only one that has access to this.

I again do not advise downloading CoT from any filesharing websites, and I want to remind people that the Patreon version is ONLY exclusive to Patreon for a week and that the later public release will always be BETTER than the Patreon version because it'll have multiple bugfixes. I am seeing people reporting bugs here that were only in the Patreon version and were fixed in the public release.

Speaking of which, a new bugfix release was put out today, so check that out if you've been having issues.

Last edited:

ggt95

Sep 20, 2019
1715426185390.png

Not sure if this is a bug or extreme realism :KEK:

That said, would be interesting if MC could actually walk around barefoot / there were mild consequences to streaming barefoot etc. I see that some foot content has been added, so maybe someone working on this might be interested.

Jan 25, 2020
View attachment 3624077

Not sure if this is a bug or extreme realism :KEK:

That said, would be interesting if MC could actually walk around barefoot / there were mild consequences to streaming barefoot etc. I see that some foot content has been added, so maybe someone working on this might be interested.
Oh that's totally a bug, but it's also hilarious. Between this and the shower slippers that teleported you, we seem to always be having shoe related bugs!

Reactions: Feyd
4.40 star(s) 68 Votes