• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
So far, I only get three snacks out of a backpack ever. And then it just doesn't have any anymore. I assume I am doing something wrong. I usually have around 100 granola bars in my room.
You just need to leave the room with a backpack or any other bag and it will refill snacks. This should be automatic so eat all the snacks from your bag, go back to your room and leave. If you don't refill the snacks then it must be some type of bug.

Reuldyr

Dec 16, 2018
Is there anyway to meaningfully interact with faculty, outside of the class/office hours/extra credit stuff? Like is there anyway to add them as contacts, or even run into them at the pub or anything like that? I know about the hypnosis thing and I've been flirting with them every day, but is there anything more I can do? Same with the extracurriculars too. It would be really nice to do stuff with the coach.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Is there anyway to meaningfully interact with faculty, outside of the class/office hours/extra credit stuff? Like is there anyway to add them as contacts, or even run into them at the pub or anything like that? I know about the hypnosis thing and I've been flirting with them every day, but is there anything more I can do? Same with the extracurriculars too. It would be really nice to do stuff with the coach.
As far as I know, you have a chance of helping out professors turning sexual, but that's it. It will be very obvious if it's a sexual favor if you get it. The chance is much lower at low lust, but not too frequent even at max lust. I succeed at maybe 1/20 tries at max lust, which is 1 teacher a week on average.

Reuldyr

Dec 16, 2018
As far as I know, you have a chance of helping out professors turning sexual, but that's it. It will be very obvious if it's a sexual favor if you get it. The chance is much lower at low lust, but not too frequent even at max lust. I succeed at maybe 1/20 tries at max lust, which is 1 teacher a week on average.
Unfortunate :/ but it's still a pretty impressive game either way. I suppose all I can do is wait for it to hopefully be added in an update. Thanks for the speedy response.

nobodybutaburner

Dec 28, 2022
I usually lurk but I want to throw in my own two cents: Just make a toggleable setting.

You can only assume what gender a person is by the way they look and unless they tell you more or you see them naked, you cant know if they have something else in their pants. So just give characters a unique appearance attribute of "Feminine", "Masculine", and "Androgynous", which the game can use when the player doesnt know the NPC well enough yet. This doesnt even have to be listed in their descriptions, it can just be used in the code for reference.

If you want things to be realistic, then you can change the setting so the game uses those attributes to refer to people as "Woman", "Man", or "Person" until you learn more about a specific NPCs identity and genitals by talking to them or seeing them naked. Then the terms or descriptions can get updated to reflect that new info. It already works that way for trans NPCs where they are assumed to be a man or woman until you learn theyre trans.

If you want it to be more fetishized, then the toggle can be changed to make your character always immediately know what someone has in their pants regardless of their appearance attribute. The nonbinary NPCs are already like that since the player character immediately knows theyre nonbinary so it makes sense to give the option to extend this to other NPCs.

This might also help the games design in the future if femboys, crossdressers, etc are ever implemented.

The dev could even set this to be a toggle for each gender, so you can mix and match it however you want. That would let the player set it up the way it currently is so nothing is lost and everyone can play how they want to.
Im not a programmer so I dont know if this is difficult to do or even possible at all, but suggesting and talking about ideas is more helpful than any of the arguing that filled this thread lately.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
this game looks like degrees of levity, but with voluntary sx without forced one.
so i have one question - will we have animated chal like in dol ? and mayby others npcs too ?

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Does anyone know which internal variable determines whether you have a contact's phone information or not?

For example, "known = true" determines whether you have their name, but as for contact information to allow texting, I haven't figured that out yet.

froggiesicks

Mar 19, 2021
I'm not sure if this has been asked, but does anyone know the outcome of the milkshake mystery, specifically
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As mine is on the football team with a decent streaming career, I'm wondering if there's a chance he can be kicked off or have his income affected. If it ends up just being regular bullying then nvm, but I don't want to refuse if it'll genuinely fuck me over. I just like opposing shitbag characters

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes