dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
You can cheat in some of the inclinations, but I don't remember one specifically about loving the taste of cum. There is an Oral Fixation one though. Here's a list:

If you play normally though, you start getting Inclinations, but you can Embrace them or deny them.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
For some reason my Attention stat is super low and I can't increase it enough. Even a full day of socializing does not enough to keep it from dropping in red and Partys / Bar doesn't seem to increase it at all.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Are you seeing the green text with the Attention> when you perform those actions? If so, sounds like you have a bug.

Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
Hello developer, love your game. Just a small suggestion/fix.

When my lesbian character fucked one of her romances and the romance woman used the strap on her she lost the "golden star" flag, which is inaccurate since you would only lose it by older lesbian definition if you had sex with a man not a strap.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
I finally played one MC thru the end of the first year to final exams. Is there anything special happening for Summer Break? I heard the next year is just the same as previous year, so I'll probably call that the end until new content shows up.

blondie97

Feb 14, 2022
I finally played one MC thru the end of the first year to final exams. Is there anything special happening for Summer Break? I heard the next year is just the same as previous year, so I'll probably call that the end until new content shows up.
Made the mistake of not saving before summer break, lol... and yea, the next sem is like a repeat for now, so I kinda messed up a fav MC of mine, le sigh.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
what scene is this? how'd you get it?
Roommate's boyfriend forces her to give you oral sex for disobeying him. Sounds like a Dominant thing maybe, I'm not sure how I got it, as I didn't do anything special. For some reason, this playthru I didn't get any challenges like I usually do. In fact, I never caught my roommate having sex, which in previous playthru, happened at least once a week.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Something needs to be done to increase the variety of character body types because every time I start a new game all of the characters are toned with a small or modest butt if they have boobs there small modest or perky and if they have a dick it's thick or slender. There's more options but it seems like those are the only ones being used

LazySloth32

Oct 23, 2023
Something needs to be done to increase the variety of character body types because every time I start a new game all of the characters are toned with a small or modest butt if they have boobs there small modest or perky and if they have a dick it's thick or slender. There's more options but it seems like those are the only ones being used
must suck im seeing everything in the book just 2 minutes ago i was able to bang a girl with everything maxed i mean max thickness max body thickness max boobs max ass i mean perfect

Reactions: exhibitionista666

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
I think the random seed can affect things to greatly lean one way or the other. My current play-thru with just a random seed, everyone is oddly rude, with a lot of "Bully" and "Forward" types. I have a whole page of Rivals but only 2 Friends, and one of them is the Best Friend I started with. There's so many bullies that I've seen them bully each other. I'm also constantly being mugged for small cash. I've seen these all these events before in my previous play-thrus, but it's like I did a world gen into Evil World or something.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
I went down the rabbit hole of image generation the last couple of days, looking at prompts, negative prompts, different models.

I just have it already set now, where I have my second monitor open to the image generator, and when the game gives me an encounter I throw the girl's description and a couple of sentences about the situation into the prompt, like this one: View attachment 3490811

And out comes a picture to set the scene for me

View attachment 3490812

I really wonder if you could do some kind of integration where the variables for the character's descriptions automatically get sent to the AI model and it posts it right back into the game, when you click the linked text for the character.

Free Cities has such a feature, but it's a real pain to set up

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Lol, in my current play-thru I'm playing a football player and we won a game, and I chose a cheerleader for the after game free use scene, and my MC bent her over and just starting fucking her ass, no foreplay, no slow start, and at the end, MC cums inside her ass, THEN the game says the cheerleader also cums...from her penis. In the past the game would usually tell me if there was a transgender female before I got into it, but I guess cause it happened thru that story trigger, it didn't and because I didnt do any exploring past anal, I never knew.

I don't really mind actually, as I played a bi-sexual play-thru in the past, but this time I was playing an asshole football player who is also a bully (getting this inclination opens up new interactions by the way, so something you may want to look at if you were avoiding being mean), and I don't normally think he'd go for it.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
good game, and yeah having visuals for characters/scene would make it probably the best html H-game i know

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes