ClearWhiteSky

May 26, 2022
I'm trying to work at the Burger place. I picked to say that I didn't have money to buy a polo the first time I met that manager if it makes any difference now. My character is a woman. I'm wearing a "QuickieBurger polo, a plaid miniskirt, black flats, striped panties, a black bra, and a University backpack."
I made my stripped panties and black bra be black, both 1st and 2nd colors when I bought them.

it says: "Dress code. QuickieBurger polo, black pants or skirt. Solid black. No jeans. C'mon, it's not that hard, is it?"

What is it that I have wrong? I don't get it. I hope I'll get help for this. Oh and I have the latest version of the game.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Yeah, the plaid has two different colors. Kind of silly, but he's the boss. Any of the other solid color skirts work though, and you can do pants as there is a $32 pants that is the cheapest. I got lucky one time too, and found a black skirt at the thrift store for half off.

and the bra and panties don't matter since they are not part of the uniform. You don't have to wear any underwear at all actually,

Reactions: ClearWhiteSky

ClearWhiteSky

May 26, 2022
In my opinion, a "plaid miniskirt" is not a "solid black skirt".
Yeah, the plaid has two different colors. Kind of silly, but he's the boss. Any of the other solid color skirts work though, and you can do pants as there is a $32 pants that is the cheapest. I got lucky one time too, and found a black skirt at the thrift store for half off.

and the bra and panties don't matter since they are not part of the uniform. You don't have to wear any underwear at all actually,
Thanks so much!

therealguy30

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a way to edit how the professors act towards you? Some are nice to you and are shown to be giving in to their desires when you seduce them, and some are stern and then condescending/dominant when you try to get in their pants. I've tried using console and rpg save editor, but there don't seem to be any variables relating to that. I thought maybe it was the seed, so I changed that, but it didn't make a difference. I tried changing the archetype to be the same as another professor that had the desired personality, but that didn't work either. It's gotta be somewhere in the file right? Same as with some npc inclinations not being in there for some reason. I'm tired of starting new chars when I wanna try something else but can't just edit things, especially since progress for the questlines happens so slowly.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Is there a way to edit how the professors act towards you? Some are nice to you and are shown to be giving in to their desires when you seduce them, and some are stern and then condescending/dominant when you try to get in their pants. I've tried using console and rpg save editor, but there don't seem to be any variables relating to that. I thought maybe it was the seed, so I changed that, but it didn't make a difference. I tried changing the archetype to be the same as another professor that had the desired personality, but that didn't work either. It's gotta be somewhere in the file right? Same as with some npc inclinations not being in there for some reason. I'm tired of starting new chars when I wanna try something else but can't just edit things, especially since progress for the questlines happens so slowly.
It's really weird because they act the same regardless there's the one that's acting dominant and the one that acts unsure when you ask if you can help them but it has nothing to do with how they act in the sex game I played and one of the teachers with the dominant interactions had the submissive character trait so she told me to bend over the desk and when the sex minigame started she was like yes fuck me. She should have just bent over the desk instead of forcing me to

Reactions: Akinems

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Ok, this is fucking hilarious, but still playing that dangerzone world and my goal was try to keep my MC's virginity(vaginal and anal) late in the game in this world of rapists(so she is fine with BJs and handjobs galore), but one trick I found is to hold up their penis or my vagina.

This can be done in a couple of ways, you can just grab their hand, and put on your pussy if that open it available. Have a sex toy handy so they want to use that instead.

Another method which is hilarious, is to put your feet or hands on their penis, cause then they can't stick it in you, and even if they pull away, you keep doing that, no matter what crazy position you put them in. I imagine some odd version of twister sex but the loser gets raped.

This works, as any time delay, just makes them more likely to cum, and the sex ends right after that for them. If it's still going afterwards, the suddenly become docile, and you can just ride their face for an easy orgasm to end the sex.

This how every person is in dangerzone except for like a couple of people:
1711981115702.png

Last edited:

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
This how every person is in dangerzone except for like a couple of people:
View attachment 3499243
Just in case anyone wonders why (and wants to try any of the other special seeds):
Code:
setup.Worldgen.special_seeds = {
    "dangerzone": {
        description: "Most NPCs are forceful.",
        addinclinations: ["Dominant", "Dominant Vibe", "Taker", "Breaker", "Sadist"],
        reminclinations: ["Submissive", "Submissive Vibe", "Target", "Humiliation Kink", "Insecure", "Loner"],
    },
    "firmhand": {
        description: "Most NPCs are dominant.",
        addinclinations: ["Dominant", "Dominant Vibe"],
        reminclinations: ["Submissive", "Submissive Vibe"],
    },
    "velvetrope": {
        description: "Most NPCs are submissive.",
        addinclinations: ["Submissive", "Submissive Vibe"],
        reminclinations: ["Dominant", "Dominant Vibe"],
    },
It's actually pretty easy to set up your own special seeds, though not sure how removal of traits works in case of predesigned characters:
Code:
"erosatwork": {
	description: "Love is in the air. Or something close enough, anyway.",
	addinclinations: ["Cautious Exhibitionist", "Risktaker", "Attentive Lover", "Fuckbuddy"],
	reminclinations: ["Chaste", "Whore", "Findom", "Whore Connoisseur", "Paypig", "Bully"],
	},

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
That's very cool, gonna have to play with that later.

I'm off to another playthru. I decided to play a dangerzone seed world with the world 90 percent women, while playing an unpopular virgin boy who only knows video games :)

Wow, ouch, just like real life

View attachment 3501176
Heh, I played as a guy, in a dangerzone world, with 95% gay men. They laugh everytime you tell them no and the only way to change positions is to best them physically, otherwise you get raped.

Funny enough, they seem OBSESSED with oral sex, and even anal sex takes some forcing to them until they go "Bah, I'm gonna destroy your ass anyway"

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Heh, I played as a guy, in a dangerzone world, with 95% gay men. They laugh everytime you tell them no and the only way to change positions is to best them physically, otherwise you get raped.

Funny enough, they seem OBSESSED with oral sex, and even anal sex takes some forcing to them until they go "Bah, I'm gonna destroy your ass anyway"
Just tried to lose MC's virginity in the River Rat the first week, cause why not. I had to get drunk first, cause he is too shy to accept the many, many forward women in dangerzone world who wanted to take him into the restroom and have sex. I finally down enough tequilas to say yes, and accept the next offer from a mid-fifties business woman who entirely manhandles MC in the restroom as she forces him to give her oral, then just ends the sex without MC cumming, and then River Rat closed LOL. I was like WTF.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
Not sure why I'm obsessed with this, but in one of my playthrus, I found a "anarchothaumaturgist" t-shirt at the thrift store, and my MC for that playthru always wore it before I got bored again, and I want that shirt again, but it's not showing up. Is there anyway to spawn items?

Also, great trick for getting laid at bar (at least in dangerzone world), is to just check for the oldest woman at the bar and just Proposition them right off the bat (no need to Chat or buy Drinks), and it doesn't matter your Charisma or whatever, you are likely getting laid.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
Lol, in my current play-thru I'm playing a football player and we won a game, and I chose a cheerleader for the after game free use scene, and my MC bent her over and just starting fucking her ass, no foreplay, no slow start, and at the end, MC cums inside her ass, THEN the game says the cheerleader also cums...from her penis. In the past the game would usually tell me if there was a transgender female before I got into it, but I guess cause it happened thru that story trigger, it didn't and because I didnt do any exploring past anal, I never knew.

I don't really mind actually, as I played a bi-sexual play-thru in the past, but this time I was playing an asshole football player who is also a bully (getting this inclination opens up new interactions by the way, so something you may want to look at if you were avoiding being mean), and I don't normally think he'd go for it.
You probably missed the prompt when you check her to see if "she is playing." When you lift the skirt you find out if you need to detour. It is one line of text but but vital for your scenario

Reactions: dinuguan42

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
I think I play so much, that I tend to quickly go forward :) I was too excited to have sex, didn't check the front lol

Feyd

Aug 7, 2016
v0.4.26d

Release notes
  • The gender of professors is now indicated during character generation (contributed by drakon)
  • Phone UI revised (contributed by drakon)
  • More information about who you’re making a bet with in the Arcade (contributed by FastKoolUnwind)
  • Your phone reminders now include your current dare from the roommate’s partner (contributed by FastKoolUnwind)
  • UI pass on the People dialog and left panel (contributed by drakon)
  • A new laundry room scene
  • A bit more reactivity to being “messy” in some places
  • Tattoos can now have a (generally minor) effect on perceived style
  • You can now get the quad party invite event on campus, outside of your residence hall, to reduce the chances it’ll fire late
  • New sex act targeting butt-havers for those with a butt-fetishizing inclination and high Disinhibition
  • New world generation option: Traditional Sports Team Genders. You can uncheck this if you dislike the game’s tendency to create all-male football teams and all-female cheerleading teams
  • You now always learn the names of your teammates in pre-practice socializing
  • You can now pet the campus cats as well as dogs people are walking in town
  • Somewhat reduced days/shifts worked requirement for QuickieBurger promotions
  • UI pass on world generation options screen (contributed by drakon)
  • You can now directly ask for certain things to happen in encounters and NPCs will generally comply, depending on personality
  • You can now choose a favorite style during character generation to have a different outfit at game start
  • Every new character will now start with basic swimwear
  • Added a little yoga exercise event set to the gym
  • Thrift shop UI updated to be consistent with the new shop UI from the March update (contributed by drakon)
  • Added some of your clothing suggestions
  • You can now stow your bike outside your residence hall if you’d prefer to walk (but you don’t need to lock it up, it’s just an option)
  • Your homework grade now partly depends on passing a skillcheck relevant to the class (generally fairly easy, but this helps set the stage for one day advancing in year and taking harder classes)
  • Fixed a bug that’s been in since release(!) making homework significantly easier than intended
  • Added a couple dominant actions to certain positions for encounters (contributed by Falc)
  • Added some more opportunities for rumors about you to spread both on campus and in town
  • Added some more events for high reputations of various types
  • The streaming platforms now offer a little bit of merch. You might even get some comments!
  • Added a couple new decision points to esports game events
  • Added a new recurring practice event for successful esports teams
  • Added a couple minor “distractions” during swim meets
  • A brand new dare from the roommate’s partner! (contributed by Meat Glacier)
  • You can now choose to abort any ongoing encounter. Note that, naturally, this tends to make partners unhappy!
  • Changes to your cash balance in the current passage are now shown in the left panel
  • NPC attraction can no longer be completely disabled by the turnon/turnoff system, instead at worst just making them more difficult to pursue — this should keep things more consistent (for example, solving the fluctuation in the number of football players you need to pursue)
  • That one laundry event revised again, giving you even more control over the outcome
  • Fixed an issue that was making it difficult to recognize the bus tour NPCs later in the game
  • Many small fixes and tweaks

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
v0.4.26d

Release notes
  • The gender of professors is now indicated during character generation (contributed by drakon)
  • Phone UI revised (contributed by drakon)
  • More information about who you’re making a bet with in the Arcade (contributed by FastKoolUnwind)
  • Your phone reminders now include your current dare from the roommate’s partner (contributed by FastKoolUnwind)
  • UI pass on the People dialog and left panel (contributed by drakon)
  • A new laundry room scene
  • A bit more reactivity to being “messy” in some places
  • Tattoos can now have a (generally minor) effect on perceived style
  • You can now get the quad party invite event on campus, outside of your residence hall, to reduce the chances it’ll fire late
  • New sex act targeting butt-havers for those with a butt-fetishizing inclination and high Disinhibition
  • New world generation option: Traditional Sports Team Genders. You can uncheck this if you dislike the game’s tendency to create all-male football teams and all-female cheerleading teams
  • You now always learn the names of your teammates in pre-practice socializing
  • You can now pet the campus cats as well as dogs people are walking in town
  • Somewhat reduced days/shifts worked requirement for QuickieBurger promotions
  • UI pass on world generation options screen (contributed by drakon)
  • You can now directly ask for certain things to happen in encounters and NPCs will generally comply, depending on personality
  • You can now choose a favorite style during character generation to have a different outfit at game start
  • Every new character will now start with basic swimwear
  • Added a little yoga exercise event set to the gym
  • Thrift shop UI updated to be consistent with the new shop UI from the March update (contributed by drakon)
  • Added some of your clothing suggestions
  • You can now stow your bike outside your residence hall if you’d prefer to walk (but you don’t need to lock it up, it’s just an option)
  • Your homework grade now partly depends on passing a skillcheck relevant to the class (generally fairly easy, but this helps set the stage for one day advancing in year and taking harder classes)
  • Fixed a bug that’s been in since release(!) making homework significantly easier than intended
  • Added a couple dominant actions to certain positions for encounters (contributed by Falc)
  • Added some more opportunities for rumors about you to spread both on campus and in town
  • Added some more events for high reputations of various types
  • The streaming platforms now offer a little bit of merch. You might even get some comments!
  • Added a couple new decision points to esports game events
  • Added a new recurring practice event for successful esports teams
  • Added a couple minor “distractions” during swim meets
  • A brand new dare from the roommate’s partner! (contributed by Meat Glacier)
  • You can now choose to abort any ongoing encounter. Note that, naturally, this tends to make partners unhappy!
  • Changes to your cash balance in the current passage are now shown in the left panel
  • NPC attraction can no longer be completely disabled by the turnon/turnoff system, instead at worst just making them more difficult to pursue — this should keep things more consistent (for example, solving the fluctuation in the number of football players you need to pursue)
  • That one laundry event revised again, giving you even more control over the outcome
  • Fixed an issue that was making it difficult to recognize the bus tour NPCs later in the game
  • Many small fixes and tweaks
Thx

Reactions: Feyd
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes