MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Realistically, I don't think you need to be concerned in the first place. Despite years of operation, thousands of games uploaded, 10s of thousands of updates, only 6 have been found? That's incredibly impressive on it's own.

Furthermore, a community like this can ONLY exist if there is trust for the site. The admins absolutely understand this too. I have complete confidence that they are taking steps to minimize risk even farther. Maybe don't download every leak posted by a random user, but I suspect downloading posts on the front page (and recognized compresses) is 98% safe. Which is about as safe as it was prior to the injections.
Yea i agree that they are taking steps and this problem only been happening recently, that is why i just wait a little now to be sure, but i agree its mostly safe i just want to be a little more safe, all its taking is a little more of my time before i can enjoy the content and i dont mind the wait, but thanks for the info.

Reactions: chainedpanda

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Yea i agree that they are taking steps and this problem only been happening recently, that is why i just wait a little now to be sure, but i agree its mostly safe i just want to be a little more safe, all its taking is a little more of my time before i can enjoy the content and i dont mind the wait, but thanks for the info.
Yeah, It's totally fair. I never want to tell someone NOT to protect themselves when using the internet. I generally only replied because I want to avoid the risk of any sort of general panic.

Reactions: MrWiki

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Well, neither my girls nor I consider my role submissive or theirs dominant, and we're the only ones whose feelings matter. So why would I change something because someone else doesn't like the terms we're using? It's like one of the "woke" pseudo-lefts telling us who we should and should not be attracted to; I don't get it.
don't understand what you mean. you and your girls can be and act however you like

I just think bdsm uses the word dom and sub in a misleading way. but if you dont view yourselves as those anyway I'm not sure whats the problem really

:)

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
you can use sandboxie plus. it opens stuff in a virtual machine. if you close it everything is like it did not happen. perfect for trying out new software or using browser in risky sites. most useful piece of software I ever had

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
don't understand what you mean. you and your girls can be and act however you like

I just think bdsm uses the word dom and sub in a misleading way. but if you dont view yourselves as those anyway I'm not sure whats the problem really

:)
I dunno. If I snap my fingers and say, "Whiskey," and a girl kneels and delivers my drink; if I say, "blow me, girl," and she immediately does; if I say, "Over my knee, slut" and she lays across my lap to be spanked, its convenient to have terms to describe those two roles. And calling me a sub and her a dom, or me a bottom and her a top, or me a slave and her a master would just seem to introduce confusion.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Any Sara action? Haven't played in a couple updates, don't have a bunch of time to sink in lately sadly.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Good shit. This update felt more substantial than the last one. Characters remain as charming as ever (especially the evolving Akatsuki and Sarah), and I really enjoy the group dynamics. MVP of the update has to go to Vicky, on account of her just being a mainline of pure, unadulterated id.

weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
This author has figured out how to do the whole "illuminati mafia grand story" thing correctly by making it push the story along but keeping it in the background. The focus is very much on the cafe and the girls with the weird power struggle just popping in to say hello to shake things up a little from time to time. Good update.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
My favorite line is probably when Akatsuki says, "Mine." But I think my favorite scene may be the one with Rachel. So much said between the lines. I love that shit.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
Thank you! God, that is one of my biggest bugbears in VN's, motherfuckers wearin' shoes and boots on beds!
screenshot0002.png
That is one overly detailed elbow texture, my own elbows aren't that vividly wrinkled.

So now that the game has effectively hit the 5g limit most download services lock things to, will we start getting update patch now? Just want to know if i should hold on to the game files.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think this was my favorite update so far.

We got two days of content - the entire weekend and all of the maid cafe activities.

Great storytelling that flowed naturally and gave all the women (MC peers - not including Alison here) multiple chances for their moments with each other as well as with the MC - very nice!!

We got quality Alison time (she is one of my favorites); Victoria injecting herself into the 'family discussion' and a nice dinner date where Alison genuinely enjoys watching the MC cook as well as having dinner with him; finished by a nice goodnight kiss and a little extra - all in keeping with the MC and Alison dating and getting to know each other as a guy and his girl.

Some special notes, IMO:

Watching Hannah as she starts to 'get it' - that the MC really does care about the women working for/with him, then their intimate office conversation (including the 'interloper').

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Catherine gambit - how to get the MC's 'founding family favor.'

The Swim Party (with the swimsuit mini-show prior) and the volleyball game with the losing team punishment... :love:

Closing with a gentle good night with Sarah!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very Nicely Done!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

MrPles4nt

Dec 25, 2022
Played this update a few days ago, legit one of like 2 games I actually think is worth supporting. Not only are we getting updates like every 2-3mo they're building the story well, getting more and more technically proficient and doing the harem thing almost better than anyone else.

Good shit

4.70 star(s) 150 Votes