Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
I think it's safe to assume that there's more sons from the families who are older, younger or from branch families that are less relevant to the immediate politics. MC's perspective on the main families is mostly limited to around his age range.
I agree with this for the most part, however it was mentioned in passing that it's a very big coincidence all 5 founding families have sons/daughters in the same year at the same place. Considering one of the families was considered lost the coincidence is even bigger. Perhaps there's a bigger plan going on in the background.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I agree with this for the most part, however it was mentioned in passing that it's a very big coincidence all 5 founding families have sons/daughters in the same year at the same place. Considering one of the families was considered lost the coincidence is even bigger. Perhaps there's a bigger plan going on in the background.
No. It was mentioned that it's not really a big coincidence precisely because of the multiple wives and plethora of children.

Sep 26, 2023
I to agree I teared up as well. The MC knows what it means to be assertive. He knows how not to be a doormat
When the MC took Acatsuki from her house he didn't hesitate to assume responsibility for her, pushing her out of that toxic situation.

Reactions: Elhemeer

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
ok liking this so far hopefully this dev makes at least 4 days of game content per update unlike over devs i hate only getting maybe a hour of new content per update that wait alone grr.

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
ok liking this so far hopefully this dev makes at least 4 days of game content per update unlike over devs i hate only getting maybe a hour of new content per update that wait alone grr.
Sorry to disappoint, but this game is upgraded in 2 months interval usually, hard in such a short period of time to make more that 1h or 1h30 of content. The number of days depends on the quantity of events in a set day. So it can be one day because a lot happen or more if needed in the story.

4.70 star(s) 119 Votes