Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
hopefully the fate for any game with the audacity to put harem and netorare together
Some of us enjoy that combination..
Wouldnt be a problem if a subset (aka, a vocal minority) of harem fanatics didnt get so easily triggered.
Its always a pain when a dev stops making a game because people bullied them over tags they get triggered by.

Reactions: badlulu
Feb 7, 2018
Aye aye captain look like another Dev bite the dust trying to swing between harem and Ntr and thinking it doesn't matter. I can make everyone happy. Man, this game wouldn't be abandoned if Dev cater to one category either Ntr or harem xD
How would that make it better? Most games are abandoned, NTR or Harem, and it is games that get consistent work that are the outliers. We look for these outliers. We dream for these outliers.

You know what doesn't make a game last longer? Passion. For certain, you should enjoy making games if you are going to make games, but at some point people that work on long projects do so not because that's what they want to do that day, but because that's what they were going to do anyway. Call it discipline, call it endurance, call it denying yourself, it's all the same.

If all it took was some nitwit complaining that he got chocolate mixed up with his peanut butter, or peanut butter with his chocolate, to make a game dead then, well, it wasn't going to be surviving long anyway.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
How would that make it better? Most games are abandoned, NTR or Harem, and it is games that get consistent work that are the outliers. We look for these outliers. We dream for these outliers.

You know what doesn't make a game last longer? Passion. For certain, you should enjoy making games if you are going to make games, but at some point people that work on long projects do so not because that's what they want to do that day, but because that's what they were going to do anyway. Call it discipline, call it endurance, call it denying yourself, it's all the same.

If all it took was some nitwit complaining that he got chocolate mixed up with his peanut butter, or peanut butter with his chocolate, to make a game dead then, well, it wasn't going to be surviving long anyway.
It the plot, sets of kinks and the render quality that matters the most in a game. You simply can't make a good convincing story when the li started whoring out themselves or fucking random guys cause of my choices.(little Johnny was abit rude to Sarah, so Sarah fucked his best friend even tho they were in relationship for 20 years lmfao) Also, not to mention most people doesn't like certain kinks and will never that play since half of the game is filled with contents he didn't asked for. There are many reasons why a kinkfest games always failed. You lose passion easily when you don't get fans and how will you get fans when you yourself don't know shit about what you want to do with your game? If I enjoyed Ntr, I would only want Ntr/mmf/gangbang contents in my game not some romance, harem, mumbo jumbo. At the end of the day, these are fantasy game and you simply can't make everyone happy.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain