Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
So it was a nice first release, the grammar needs a bit of work but definitely not the worst I have seen. Will be keepingmy eye on this cause it seems like a fun game.

For the people who are wanting to waste their time complaining, instead of writing paragraphs that no one cares about, for a game you all admit you wont like or even play. If you go to the "Exclude Tags" part of the search, if you put the "Netorare" tag, you all wouldn't be triggering yourselves so much.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
The others 35 are obviously unfinished and are still going on... You cannot claim them as completed but also not as abandoned.
How can one say that your data is reliable for the point you are making. Abandoned doesn't mean that there is no public interest in the game. It could also mean that the dev is just not interested in continuing the project. Likewise completed doesn't always mean that the game is successful. It could also mean that the dev may be really interested in game development or he just got tired of the game and gave a rushed ending to appease the players. Likewise not abandoned doesn't mean that there is active development. I have seen games not getting the abandoned tag just because of the online presence of the dev even with zero progress for years (doesn't even get the 'on hold' Tag).
The point being that your 'statistics' is ambiguous that it is not reliable.

badlulu

Aug 7, 2016
Another dev using all the popular tags to get support from the most people. The markets getting pretty crowded and the dev will have to do something to stand out.
All the people defending the ntr why don't you take your asses over to the devs patreon and sign up...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Alt account?

I just don't have the free time to post thousands of times whining about content I don't like. :KEK:
I mean, all this debate is useless. The ones you're posting are no better. Let's just move on...

• Angry
Reactions: Rugerrell6

badlulu

Aug 7, 2016
I mean, all this debate is useless. The ones you're posting are no better. Let's just move on...
The point I'm trying to make, that some people seem entirely too obtuse to have sink in is that there's plenty of content I don't like, but I don't find it necessary to turn up every time that content is posted to complain. There's a simple solution - if you're so triggered by content, filter it out and let it go. You won't find me railing about furry content - I avoid that shit. It's not my thing.

Then there are these dudes. :rolleyes:

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
I see some potential in world building of this
I'm glad to have you on board.

Read tags....
View attachment 2598217
Leaving that aside, dev, it would be nice if you could put a list of planned tags in "Genre Spoiler", and the kinks/fetishes will be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but player don't see the scene) or maybe forced?
Thanks, good luck.
It's F95 rules to put tag that is currently available in the game. Thank you.
The dev has literally started making a game and you have given a verdict of this game will be abandoned. No wonder F95 community toxicity level is going up and up. You have been given an ignore button as the forum features, why not use it instead of showing the absolute toxicity. This is same for anyone who abhors that 3 letter tag. There is also a function of excluding the tag when looking for games in 'latest updates' feature. If the dev thinks he/she can make it both work so be it.

Have you seen people who like NTR going to a game tagged harem and bashing the game for being a harem game?

Statistically speaking out of 81 games tagged in this game forum as Harem+NTR, 35 games have labelled as completed and just 11 games have been abandoned so clearly 'NEVER WORKED' is absolutely bonkers!
(This is also reply to other NTR comments)
The NTR tag is as complicated as always. Some ok to do it to someone else, some find different levels of cheating acceptable. Because of the nature of the story, I consider the NTR aspect to provide real stake to the story. I put in the NTR and Cheating tag to be upfront about it, not luring people into kinks or scare them, but letting people know what contents are in the game.

On the topic of the game itself, it's not awful. Translation/grammar could use a lot of work. Basic HS graphics.

Apparently they live in a world where women were once sex slaves, but as time grew, women became equal. Well... almost. They can still be sexually assaulted and raped whenever men want. And men have to buy them and make them their personal slaves to keep others away from them (or something like that).

It's a male power fantasy mostly. As for the NTR content, it's what I said before. Men can rape women whenever they want, no matter who they are. I assume the harem portion is about the MC buying up as many girls as he can to keep them safe (or just to have his own slave harem).

Eh, not really my thing. I mean, the premise seems unique, but the writing needs some work at least. Either way, best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)
As you said, this was properly marked, so people that don't like it should move on. Even though I disagree in general about the argument, I concede that it's a difference of opinion :)

As for your description of the game... that sounds about right for the tags. Thanks for the description. Definitely something I'm not into, so I appreciate the review. The synopsis did a terrible job of telling us what we're getting into. Thanks! <3 :)
The F95 crowd is as tough as always, but thank you all for your comments.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It's F95 rules to put tag that is currently available in the game. Thank you.
I am not referring to the tags that are currently in the game, I am referring to the planned tags, by having ownership of the thread in the part that says "Genre Spoiler" you can put a list of what can be expected from the game.
You can write in "Dev Notes" if X content is going to be avoidable, skippable or forced.

That way you save yourself from always answering the same thing. (there are still going to be people asking since some don't read that, but many do.)

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
How can one say that your data is reliable for the point you are making. Abandoned doesn't mean that there is no public interest in the game. It could also mean that the dev is just not interested in continuing the project. Likewise completed doesn't always mean that the game is successful. It could also mean that the dev may be really interested in game development or he just got tired of the game and gave a rushed ending to appease the players. Likewise not abandoned doesn't mean that there is active development. I have seen games not getting the abandoned tag just because of the online presence of the dev even with zero progress for years (doesn't even get the 'on hold' Tag).
The point being that your 'statistics' is ambiguous that it is not reliable.
I am fully aware they are not that reliable but they are there for a start. It still gives an insight even if sample size is low. But it is still far far better than OG comment which judged a game as abandoned b4r it even started properly just that it is having combo of Harem+NTR.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Regarding the NTR + Harem omfg! Wtf! debate.

As a strict Harem Love and NTR hater, I would like to point out one simple, but often overlooked fact.

It takes less energy to click 'ignore' than it does to debate.

Let the Dev succeed or crash and burn. They were upfront, about what they are doing, which is much better than many devs.

So while I will be clicking the old 'ignore', at least I can do so without wasting time/energy.

Best of luck dev, your going to need it.