Java CosmoBreeder [v0.3.9] [harmarist]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
One saving grace is that a controller works way better than the default keyboard settings. My Stratus Duo worked without issue, though opening the game menu was the only weird button assignment; you have to hold one of the bumpers and hit the other. There definitely needs to be key prompts displayed to help out for sure.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
One saving grace is that a controller works way better than the default keyboard settings. My Stratus Duo worked without issue, though opening the game menu was the only weird button assignment; you have to hold one of the bumpers and hit the other. There definitely needs to be key prompts displayed to help out for sure.
the control design was originally use as controller, i dont know why harmarist made the keyboard looks worse than a controller use.

i wish he added keybinding controls in the option because the keyboard controls do sucks ass.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
the control design was originally use as controller, i dont know why harmarist made the keyboard looks worse than a controller use.

i wish he added keybinding controls in the option because the keyboard controls do sucks ass.
There's a settings file, crosmobreeder_options.json, that has the button assignments but the keybinds are numbered in a non-descriptive way. Fuck, even that doesn't really help. Did the dev set this shit up this way on purpose just to dick with people or something?

• Sad
Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
There's a settings file, crosmobreeder_options.json, that has the button assignments but the keybinds are numbered in a non-descriptive way. Fuck, even that doesn't really help. Did the dev set this shit up this way on purpose just to dick with people or something?
from what i heard from twitter comments long ago tweets the game was meant to be "hardcore" but in reality the control sucks for keyboard users like me using as a keyboard only.

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
Magnet+Torrent for Cosmobreeder 0.2.7b. Please seed, and let me know if it doesn't work.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6535c35df6542807ab744530f9e1a706444452a2&xt=urn:btmh:12205909d7a5d0c11d517395758720fbe5239614209fc55778d3c6e7aafc22b411ba&dn=cosmobreeder-0.2.7b.7z&tr=https%3a%2f%2ftracker.lilithraws.cf%3a443%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fforever-tracker.zooki.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.sakurato.xyz%3a23333%2fannounce

Card1997

Feb 2, 2022
Is there a Twitter tied to this game to keep updated on some things coming out? I honestly want to keep up on this game but don't really have a way to keep it on a list that I visit often

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I beat the first boss and got the lighttaserswordthing, and so far this game is great! Works perfectly on Linux via wine with an XBox controller and has solid gameplay. IMO you could even remove the adult content and still have something worth playing. I don't even like furry but so far i'm a fan of what i've seen. I wish there were more adult games that were focused on the game part of "adult game" like this one.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Game is alright, I don't mind it being hard since it's very clearly a throwback to NES era action platformers. The big blue wolf is some bullshit though, nobody is going to win that fight on the first try.

Someone should put a note on the opening post that says the default keybinding are AIDS and should be immediately be changed.
Don't forget that you need to press . and / and the same time to even get to the menu that can change them. Sliding with the keyboard feels outright awful, which makes boss fights a lot harder than they need to be because you don't have a responsive dodge option. Game was 100% playtested with a controller.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
cant wait for yet another project of his to be abandoned because he loses interest after spending all his time focusing on his gay shota incest series again.

sutebr

Jan 7, 2021
Don't really get why everyone is complaining about bad controls when you can literally rebind them in the game. Right Shift for start was certainly unintuitive but it doesn't take a genius to try every button on the keyboard. Multiple difficulty settings would always be nice but it's really not too bad in it's default state, honestly still easier than the older megamans. Controls weren't unresponsive in anyway really and no cursed delay or anything like that, would say the slide having a bit more priority over jumping would be nice.
I will say I would like more scenes say with some of the normal enemies, especially since I can one hand it given how few mechanics there are, but overall pretty high quality game besides those issues.

DeathLingers

Mar 15, 2020
cant wait for yet another project of his to be abandoned because he loses interest after spending all his time focusing on his gay shota incest series again.
where can you find that, think i found it knife and sheath or whatever

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
where can you find that, think i found it knife and sheath or whatever
On his , he's up to 6 issues with it now and his Anubis project pretty much was thrown on the back burner before being completely abandoned while he worked on one of those issues. It won't surprise me if it happens again with cosmobreeder.

StarDust379

Feb 20, 2021
Here is my full save file. It has all of the CGs that I am aware of. If you want to play with it beware the male save has like 30 unanswered calls that will annoy you if you go in the wrong spot bc i rushed it.
Thanks! Where did you find the creature cutscenes though? One of them requires the key to the door that you can buy in the shop, but where is the other one?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
there are animations?
Not very many and, no, none of the normal enemies have any. It's just a handful of short sequences and even those are not very intricate. Sadly, you're not missing much in that regard if you are missing them. I wouldn't recommend playing this for the wanks and the OP seriously needs that indicated ahead of time to save the players time...I'm actually pissed it doesn't.

Ginc

Sep 15, 2020
Thanks! Where did you find the creature cutscenes though? One of them requires the key to the door that you can buy in the shop, but where is the other one?
Its in the room right below the right side save room. The boulders cover it up after you visit it. The key for it is in the far top right room. The trick for getting the key is a hidden ladder you can get by smacking the left side wall at the top then shooting at the key with your star weapon.
desk x.PNG
desk z.PNG

Reactions: StarDust379

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Not very many and, no, none of the normal enemies have any. It's just a handful of short sequences and even those are not very intricate. Sadly, you're not missing much in that regard if you are missing them. I wouldn't recommend playing this for the wanks and the OP seriously needs that indicated ahead of time to save the players time...I'm actually pissed it doesn't.
Here here, wasted time thinking this woulda have been one of these old concepts of an H game. Hope a mod or someone edits in the caveat pertaining to this being more of game than H.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes