ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
if you like business management you should maybe check out "evil 2" on here
It also has a prostitution and gangster stuff
Played it, it's alright.

I didn't mean to imply it's a favorite feature of mine but this game has one far more complex than Evil 2. Which is part of the problem. There's effort in the underlying systems of Corruption World but the story and presentation could use some expanding and polishing.

Like the requirements for getting to the next level for most women skyrocket. You need to go hundreds or even thousands of points further but each interaction only gives you between 3 to 8 points.

So I just ground out all the businesses until I was making like $9000+ a day and just started taking girls on "dates" where you buy a skimpy dress that gives 200 corruption or a formal dress that gives 200 love.

Again, another feature that is underdeveloped.

The only game I think I could compare this to is Become Someone or if you want focus on the magical corruption aspect, Hunter's Harem.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Just finished playing from start to finish. It was good, reminds me of Small Town or Society in the way the relationships happen. One thing I noticed was a distinct lack of anal, and given the gifs were all over the place anyway it's weird not to have, I guess it's just not something the dev is into.

Cartonkopp

Oct 9, 2018
can anyone tell me where I find Rae? I met her supposedly once and I have no idea where. Cheats would be cool too

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
If you're having a blank bug when talking to Emily at the office, you might have missed the flag for Emily giving you access to her house. This happened to me, and I figured out that if you edit the save (saveeditonline.com), search for Emily, and swap House flag from false to true. Then you can talk to her in her home about having a threesome with Hilda, and that completes them.

Reactions: worksop100

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Anybody else found the attached error message or I managed to download a faulty copy somehow?
It appeared together with the police HQ, when I got the Markelbria police corruption to max.

naturalsu2

Dec 14, 2019
Salutations, people. Police hq appers to be bugged. What to do in order to obtain woman vagina? I believe one of the lady woman is named Lily because it says it in the red writing????. Godspeed.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
aunt lvl4 max sex+mom threesome works ,but solo sex the cum or continue buttons are gone u can only roll back

couponkeeper2009

Aug 23, 2020
Got a bug in Sweden. Astrid: Affection: 350 Corruption: 250 lvl: 2, but I'm getting a message of "You must finish a tournament to increase Astrid's affection/corruption any further." Same message no matter what time of day. Suzy: Affection: 4224 Corruption: 4665 lvl: 2. Can't progress without progressing Astrid. I've played at least 3, maybe 4 tournaments, but there's no new prompts for another tournament. Diary just says I need to finish all 6 tournaments. What am I missing? Just to be clear, all other characters and diary quests are maxed out except for Sweden "secret."

WABAZKA

May 27, 2018
Got a bug in Sweden. Astrid: Affection: 350 Corruption: 250 lvl: 2, but I'm getting a message of "You must finish a tournament to increase Astrid's affection/corruption any further." Same message no matter what time of day. Suzy: Affection: 4224 Corruption: 4665 lvl: 2. Can't progress without progressing Astrid. I've played at least 3, maybe 4 tournaments, but there's no new prompts for another tournament. Diary just says I need to finish all 6 tournaments. What am I missing? Just to be clear, all other characters and diary quests are maxed out except for Sweden "secret."
There are 5 tournaments, its a real grind to train astrid

couponkeeper2009

Aug 23, 2020
There are 5 tournaments, its a real grind to train astrid
I honestly can't remember how many I've completed, but the point is it's not giving me any prompts to complete a new tournament. No matter what time of day I go to the Dojo, it may show Astrid being present, but there are no clickable links to go to the tournament.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes