• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
to get the threesome scenes i downloaded from the link in this post the file and ontop of that i copied over the previous download the files from the mega download. for the scenes it seems to complete it then, each downloaded file had other parts missing and together they seem to fix the missing images issues.
i am curious how it can happen that various downloads have different pieces missing.
i tried all of the main post downloads and those all had the threesome one missing and some other pieces.
that makes me believe that compacted file was seperatly converted compared to the patreon one which had other pieces missing including the main file needed to start the game.
it wont resolve the whole police hq bugs , thats something someone with knowledge in html would need to look into.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
to get the threesome scenes i downloaded from the link in this post the file and ontop of that i copied over the previous download the files from the mega download. for the scenes it seems to complete it then, each downloaded file had other parts missing and together they seem to fix the missing images issues.
i am curious how it can happen that various downloads have different pieces missing.
i tried all of the main post downloads and those all had the threesome one missing and some other pieces.
that makes me believe that compacted file was seperatly converted compared to the patreon one which had other pieces missing including the main file needed to start the game.
it wont resolve the whole police hq bugs , thats something someone with knowledge in html would need to look into.
Yeah I just noticed that there is a bug with players who just start a game and I've put a bugfix in the folder, should fix the issue.
As for missing files, no clue what happened there, either the person who uploaded the file into multiple sharing services somehow got corrupted files or maybe the sites just corrupted them themselves.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Yeah I just noticed that there is a bug with players who just start a game and I've put a bugfix in the folder, should fix the issue.
when i open the game with the new html file i still get issue.
after entering the police hq i have when going into the task board i got .
looking into the diary it show talking to lily but if you talk to her in the dorm nothing happens.
it show also in the diary.

i tried it with the google chrome browser and also firefox.

another bug i found is you could have the game being stuck in a loop if you go first into the diary and afterwards go into cheats.
pressing the leave or return button brings you to the other menu and gets you stuck in that loop.

as other people mentioned using the train all option in the "covenience store" ( name is also a typo) kicks you back to the wrong store which is the "local store".

when trying to gift the criminal in jail something it gives you an error also and tries to bring you to the mansion with what i think is a bad link.

Last edited:

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
when i open the game with the new html file i still get issue.
after entering the police hq i have when going into the task board i got .
looking into the diary it show talking to lily but if you talk to her in the dorm nothing happens.
it show also in the diary.

i tried it with the google chrome browser and also firefox.

another bug i found is you could have the game being stuck in a loop if you go first into the diary and afterwards go into cheats.
pressing the leave or return button brings you to the other menu and gets you stuck in that loop.

as other people mentioned using the train all option in the "covenience store" ( name is also a typo) kicks you back to the wrong store which is the "local store".

when trying to gift the criminal in jail something it gives you an error also and tries to bring you to the mansion with what i think is a bad link.
Oh yeah the gifting to criminal in jail was something I forgot to remove, as for the diary and cheats, I just added a function that returns you to the previous link, guess have to change one thing in that. and convenience store mistyped some stuff lol.

However the only thing I find that is weird that everyone has the problem with police hq

Updated the mega folder

Last edited:

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
However the only thing I find that is weird that everyone has the problem with police hq

from what you wrote i assume if the game was just updated from a previous version that the bug wasnt then happening?
is there something that people maybe can do to give you more of an idea on how to fix it?

can it be it has something to do with which browser is being used and/or addons that are installed on those?
tried a fresh install also which is kind of tough because i dont have one single legit copy and its just a hacked together functioning version that was made out of 2 downloaded files.
i think the problem maybe could be fixed if there would be a download that is fully functioning on its own.
even tough pictures are fixed with what i did, it doesnt mean something else isnt messed up still which i have no clue about.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
from what you wrote i assume if the game was just updated from a previous version that the bug wasnt then happening?
is there something that people maybe can do to give you more of an idea on how to fix it?

can it be it has something to do with which browser is being used and/or addons that are installed on those?
tried a fresh install also which is kind of tough because i dont have one single legit copy and its just a hacked together functioning version that was made out of 2 downloaded files.
i think the problem maybe could be fixed if there would be a download that is fully functioning on its own.
even tough pictures are fixed with what i did, it doesnt mean something else isnt messed up still which i have no clue about.
I guess you could provide your savefile which will help me figure out and fix the issue.

I want to add that when I was implementing the stuff in the game, I did run it through an "update" button to check if stuff gets added, which they did, but forgot to add it for new players, which I assumed that I fixed.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
I have updated it again, now I'm just curious if that bugfix works.
i dont know what the update button thing you wrote is about but sounds like a file checking program to see if everything is correct installed?

atleast for me it didnt fix it.
i checked the diary that error is still shown, same for police hq.
the diary and cheat menu loop is fixed aswell as the convenient store wrong link.

thats the save i am working on which was made with the new html file being used.
i think everything is done except the police hq stuff

i get the feeling something in the files you can download is probably messed up . i didnt try the downloads one provided which would take 9 hours to download the game but every other current version was messed up in one way or another.

is it possible to have a clean version provided that you maybe packed , then unpacked somewhere else to check that it should be working before uploading it to some site?
even the 0.75 download on the patreon website wasnt a fully functioning one since it was missing the html file for me and some other stuff.

Last edited:

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
i dont know what the update button thing you wrote is about but sounds like a file checking program to see if everything is correct installed?

atleast for me it didnt fix it.
i checked the diary that error is still shown, same for police hq.
the diary and cheat menu loop is fixed aswell as the convenient store wrong link.

thats the save i am working on which was made with the new html file being used.
i think everything is done except the police hq stuff

i get the feeling something in the files you can download is probably messed up . i didnt try the downloads one provided which would take 9 hours to download the game but every other current version was messed up in one way or another.

is it possible to have a clean version provided that you maybe packed , then unpacked somewhere else to check that it should be working before uploading it to some site?
even the 0.75 download on the patreon website wasnt a fully functioning one since it was missing the html file for me and some other stuff.
The update button is a thing that I was implement if there is a new update for old players to get access to new version content, didn't make it automatic just manual.

Anyway I fixed it.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Anyway I fixed it.
that seems to be the case now.

the only thing i noticed in the dairy was on clara police hq in the earlier progression the hint was an error but later stages are working. which i think was also shown in the save file i posted earlier.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
that seems to be the case now.

the only thing i noticed in the dairy was on clara police hq in the earlier progression the hint was an error but later stages are working. which i think was also shown in the save file i posted earlier.
Oh yeah, I will fix that a bit later.

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
Keep getting this every time I try to extract the game. Also results in there being no images of the actual characters in-game. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

1706428291565.png

Reactions: sshenzy

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
View attachment 3303722
Why am getting this square box in most of the game?I added the bug fix and still getting this.
Interesting, that is due to the file missing, but I will update that in a bit.
Keep getting this every time I try to extract the game. Also results in there being no images of the actual characters in-game. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

View attachment 3302838
No clue, for some reason they have started to become corrupted, I can upload it again and have it fixed, so just give that a second.
Probably fastest way for that to be fixed will be through my patreon's public version download links.

Reactions: Mr.Blackwell

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Probably fastest way for that to be fixed will be through my patreon's public version download links.
your patreon public version is also not fully complete and as far as i remember is missing the main html file and some other stuff too.

what did seem to make a "complete" version was the patreon public one combined with the version from mega.
if you had combined the two unpacked downloads into one folder then install the bug fix you had done and the game should be functional.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
your patreon public version is also not fully complete and as far as i remember is missing the main html file and some other stuff too.

what did seem to make a "complete" version was the patreon public one combined with the version from mega.
if you had combined the two unpacked downloads into one folder then install the bug fix you had done and the game should be functional.
Nah, I updated it recently.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Nah, I updated it recently.
ok i re downloaded it from the patreon (workupload one ) and compared it.

HTML file is missing
HQ folder is missing

i used 7zip to unpack it and there were no errors when unpacking it.
checking details on the unpacked folder shows me
i am german so excuse it that it probably shows you words you dont know but should be understandable.
dateien means files and ordner is folders.
on the left the size ,file amount and folder amount of the patreon version and on the right the stitched together version of the patreon download and ontop of that the mega one.
if you combine both of em together into a folder it seems to make a complete version then.

downloading the gofile version seems to be what gives you a complete version, every other download is missing stuff.

edit 1
i double checked and downloaded also the gofile one. that one seems to be working on its own and complete.
it shows me same size, folder and file amounts when detail checking the unpacked folder.

Last edited:

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
ok i re downloaded it from the patreon (workupload one ) and compared it.

HTML file is missing
HQ folder is missing

i used 7zip to unpack it and there were no errors when unpacking it.
checking details on the unpacked folder shows me
i am german so excuse it that it probably shows you words you dont know but should be understandable.
dateien means files and ordner is folders.
on the left the size ,file amount and folder amount of the patreon version and on the right the stitched together version of the patreon download and ontop of that the mega one.
if you combine both of em together into a folder it seems to make a complete version then.

downloading the gofile version seems to be what gives you a complete version, every other download is missing stuff.

edit 1
i double checked and downloaded also the gofile one. that one seems to be working on its own and complete.
it shows me same size, folder and file amounts when detail checking the unpacked folder.
Oh don't worry about the language :D. but uhh yeah it appears that workupload is just weird.

2.60 star(s) 9 Votes