• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is there a way to get her to drink more? Should I do certain things while she is on her shift or is it completely random?
You can try not having any points in the Better Alcohol Resistance skill and maxing out how long her shift is, but I found after a while she'll just start drinking a lot more, especially if she's being sexually assaulted more, I guess the higher her corruption skill is the more she'll drink. I tend not to bother fixing her clothes so she spends most of the time running around naked anyway.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Some of you guys are overreacting. Considering how much stuff is free, this one paywalled scene is nothing.

As long as the dev doesn't go crazy with paywalls like paywalling saves, you guys will survive.
It's not that, we already accept that the dev posts his 'free' updates here a month after release for his Patreon members, but then to chuck paywall material in is a bit of a bullshit move.

Reactions: lo0u and Vasilji

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You can try not having any points in the Better Alcohol Resistance skill and maxing out how long her shift is, but I found after a while she'll just start drinking a lot more, especially if she's being sexually assaulted more, I guess the higher her corruption skill is the more she'll drink. I tend not to bother fixing her clothes so she spends most of the time running around naked anyway.
Thank you for the reply, yeah I don't have any points in the AR and I did max out how long the shift is. I actually started refuses the sexual assaults when I can more and just wait at the tables that have drinks. That seems to have increased the amount she will drink.

Really liking this game a lot.

ttbst

Oct 17, 2023
I don't know why, but I feel that the image quality has decreased in this update. Also, I would like to ask again, why is the patch not working?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I don't know why, but I feel that the image quality has decreased in this update. Also, I would like to ask again, why is the patch not working?
Works for me. Did you put the patch file into the right folder? It's not the usual game folder (see post above or readme).

boobthief

May 25, 2017
It's not that, we already accept that the dev posts his 'free' updates here a month after release for his Patreon members, but then to chuck paywall material in is a bit of a bullshit move.
As of now, it's just one scene. It's not even related to progress in the game.

If you like this game and spend your limited time on this planet playing it because you enjoy it it then consider supporting it.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
As of now, it's just one scene. It's not even related to progress in the game.

If you like this game and spend your limited time on this planet playing it because you enjoy it it then consider supporting it.
I'll consider supporting it when it comes out on Steam later in the year.

Reactions: lo0u and boobthief

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I'll consider supporting it when it comes out on Steam later in the year.
If you don't mind me saying: I think that's a great attitude!

I think this is a hard-working indie dev producing and delivering their game at 10x quality.

I think they deserve any and all support.

Reactions: Firehole
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes