• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
p.p.s:
And this is how you magic away the paywall in front of certain scenes?
Patience, soon enough, with the 0.5 update looming, someone will undoubtedly furnish us with a script to bypass that code.
Though, I suspect it may take some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterChild

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Patience, soon enough, with the 0.5 update looming, someone will undoubtedly furnish us with a script to bypass that code.
Though, I suspect it may take some time.
Maybe, it's still a shit move from the developer. Holding back the free version for a month is ok. A free version with some content limitations is ok. But wait a month and then be censored? Not OK.
In addition, the bar mini game is just annoying. There is no game flow. The same dialogs are constantly repeated, you constantly have to click away the same pop-ups. One hour of Corruption Town shortens your Mouse's lifespan by several months.

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Maybe, it's still a shit move from the developer. Holding back the free version for a month is ok. A free version with some content limitations is ok. But wait a month and then be censored? Not OK.
In addition, the bar mini game is just annoying. There is no game flow. The same dialogs are constantly repeated, you constantly have to click away the same pop-ups. One hour of Corruption Town shortens your Mouse's lifespan by several months.
Change is inevitable, and with it comes a wave of fresh ideas. Our dedicated developer is truly putting in the effort, consistently delivering on promises. Speaking of which, he recently unearthed a clever concept within the code, a stroke of brilliance if you ask me. Let's all revel in the artistry of his work. :)

• Haha
Reactions: faceracez

Bunnyun

Jul 3, 2020
Now that u are talking about steam ver...Someone knows if the "extra" content will be available on steam when released? Or will be content only for substar and patreon?
probably a dlc 10$ or idk
but its gonna be at end of the year so we have to wait if its worth buy it or not becouse dev can go in a good way or a bad way with this game , have so mutch potential to be no1 coruption game from all , also i saw dev is preatty active and see all sugestion and some of them added to the game , lets be patient with it and even support him with ideeas.

Last edited:

jackson14631

Oct 5, 2021
It's a bit like the mini-games in Karyn Prison but Agnes is totally my type.
The content is still less leaving me wanting more.
Are there any games similar to Corruption Town?

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes