Jan 3, 2022
Im getting kinda overwhelmed on latter days, the visitor keep coming, i always get groped,kissed,fingered licking good at every table, their patience getting dwindled, and at the end of the day i often get C (Sometimes get S)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Im getting kinda overwhelmed on latter days, the visitor keep coming, i always get groped,kissed,fingered licking good at every table, their patience getting dwindled, and at the end of the day i often get C (Sometimes get S)
Raise your skills, always try and have the tray/s full and try to serve full tables with the one click option, but don't forget the others, you also got to make sure you go to customers that aren't ordering drinks.

I personally don't even bother fixing her outfit, just wastes time.

Reactions: SirBobby

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
when i have higher sex skills level the game stops to give me options during the harassment, except with the kiss in the cheek, it's a bug or happens with everyone? if so i hope that the choice comes back, just to give a sense of control, but overall this game is amazing

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
when i have higher sex skills level the game stops to give me options during the harassment, except with the kiss in the cheek, it's a bug or happens with everyone? if so i hope that the choice comes back, just to give a sense of control, but overall this game is amazing
There is an option to show previously seen actions and have the choices or to turn those off.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i know game is in development, and no idea how often dev pokes through here, but a couple little feedback/ideas.

story wise. i'd love to see guards in the future? the creditors. maybe gamblers? she could be forced to work in different places, or at events. would allow different bar maps, table configurations, clients, etc.. could be like different stages in a fighting game. :D
marketing without the panties coming next i hope. having to rebuy them in the afternoon in order to do market advertising is something i wouldn't mind not having to do anymore.

home is also super not secure. looking forward to home visits in the future. with and without her "tenant" cooperatively or forced watching/participating? so much potential. :D maybe even gain some more roommates? maybe brother's "friends" show up to collect his money from her or help "motivate" her more? who knows. again more potential.

mini game wise. i'd love to see more with the table cleaning. it seems to very rarely trigger. definitely more fingering, groping when it happens. maybe use it like a punishment system. it already wastes a turn and makes your "job" harder, but maybe "spills" happen more often if customers are unsatisfied or if she refuses requests or when a "heart" request times out. or maybe rougher options happen (face pushed down into the spill, a remaining piece of clothing stripped immediately).

all in all, still messing around with it. fun if you like the mini game. looking forward to next update. =)

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
she could be forced to work in different places, or at events. would allow different bar maps, table configurations, clients, etc.. could be like different stages in a fighting game. :D
I do believe the developer has plans to have Agnes do other jobs in town at some point, I recall them saying she even have a new outfit in other jobs.

home is also super not secure. looking forward to home visits in the future. with and without her "tenant" cooperatively or forced watching/participating? so much potential. :D maybe even gain some more roommates? maybe brother's "friends" show up to collect his money from her or help "motivate" her more? who knows. again more potential.
yeah, the house not being secure and Agnes' reputation should certainly lead to more events at home.

However, I feel that is predictable and there is no room in the shed for roommates. I like to see something different, we have seen everyone get a turn sort of thing before many times in visual novels. I like to see something that fits the story and helps further the story.

I think a better idea is for Henry to make friends around his age, male friends who have heard about Agnes and her working at the inn. So they befriend Henry and Henry eventually organizes them to visit the shed at night when Agnes is sleeping.

However, it seems in the recent update that she is not sleeping and is pretending.

I think many people have fled to this town and sure there are other boys around Henry's age there. It could also overlap with other jobs developer plans for Agnes to do in town and it could tie into the guards as well.

ttbst

Oct 17, 2023
Hello, developer. I have correctly copied the patch to the target folder, but it still exists during the game review. How can I resolve this issue? Thank you.

I really like your game

4.00 star(s) 50 Votes