• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I feel inspired to make a game like this but it's a modern setting with a cosplayer attending events!
that would most likely do well.

bringing it back to Corruption Town though, I did enjoy the last update but as much as the bar game is enjoyable, I would like to see more development elsewhere in game, like more with the troll and maybe even some hints at the orc invasion. A sign of the potential danger in future for the characters and town they in, the invasion has been mentioned in some of the bar talk but we haven't seen anything on it for awhile. Seems logical that the troll could be tied into allowing passage into town as he is nefarious and do anything for money.

anyway just some thoughts, sure you got some good plans for this.

Reactions: The_Sovereign

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
This is the thing about unity games, sifting through the changelogs, the developer spends alot of his time fixing bugs instead of pushing content. All for mainly what? Mini-games? Surely it adds immersion, but it is not worth it if you're just a lone developer. Atleast outsource the tech stuff.

Reactions: MasterChild

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
This is the thing about unity games, sifting through the changelogs, the developer spends alot of his time fixing bugs instead of pushing content. All for mainly what? Mini-games? Surely it adds immersion, but it is not worth it if you're just a lone developer. Atleast outsource the tech stuff.
Have you played this game though? Have you played this game's minigame specifically? :oops:

The loop is a rewarding one, unlike most minigames. Could it be better and cleaned up? Absolutely. No one would disagree with that. As it stands right now though, I say: let this dev keeping cookin.

Reactions: nadcz and SirBobby

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
Have you played this game though? Have you played this game's minigame specifically? :oops:

The loop is a rewarding one, unlike most minigames. Could it be better and cleaned up? Absolutely. No one would disagree with that. As it stands right now though, I say: let this dev keeping cookin.
Yeah, I did, around .1 then .2 then just left it to ripen I guess. Contents between versions are too short for me to bother but heck the changelogs looks like its already finished..:LOL:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Another game bogged down by a ridiculous, unfun, repetitive grind that doesn't need to be there. I am so utterly tired of it being used in these games now. GRINDING IS NOT FUN. You know, FUN. The thing people play games for.

My game wont do anything. I am in the bar working and I cant click anyone or anything. Nothing.

Last edited:

pervin

Dec 4, 2020
I really like shotacon part of this game with Henry, but I find Agnes' bar job boring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really like shotacon part of this game with Henry, but I find Agnes' bar job boring.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Agnes and Henry bit are the best part but the game is basically a medieval barmaid simulator xd However more incest content would make the grinding feel less boring and more rewarding.

Reactions: xnathaann

setheroth

Nov 2, 2021
If anybody wants to add incest patch and the other methods dont work try this Go to settings then apps find files app and uninstall all updates this should allow you to access android/data with out any issue but it will not allow you to move the file there normally so move it as close as you can you should be able to move it to the android folder and then drag the file into data then in to com.bored then into files and it should work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ifllslonly

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
If anybody wants to add incest patch and the other methods dont work try this Go to settings then apps find files app and uninstall all updates this should allow you to access android/data with out any issue but it will not allow you to move the file there normally so move it as close as you can you should be able to move it to the android folder and then drag the file into data then in to com.bored then into files and it should work
I don't have that option

Jan 3, 2022
Im getting kinda overwhelmed on latter days, the visitor keep coming, i always get groped,kissed,fingered licking good at every table, their patience getting dwindled, and at the end of the day i often get C (Sometimes get S)

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes