• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Just played a bit and the art is pretty good! Quite a few scenes available.

Some feedback though, the day of the week text could move out of the journal and be with the time of day text, tuesday and thursday for PB's checkups would be nice. The journal itself could display a bit more information all at once.

Only bug I encountered was Betty's bust was not showing.

I also understand that English isn't the dev's main language, but good text sets the mood, so I hope a better English translation is planned. I'd also probably up the courage requirement for the morning kitchen scene with Fiona, feels like the afternoon favors should be the first thing to work with along with the training for courage/corruption/lust gain.

Also I don't know what limitations renpy has but the combat is simple to the point where I question why having it in the first place.

Looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Just played a bit and the art is pretty good! Quite a few scenes available.

Some feedback though, the day of the week text could move out of the journal and be with the time of day text, Betty's bust was not showing, and tuesday and thursday for PB's checkups would be nice. The journal itself could display a bit more all at once.

I also understand that English isn't the dev's main language, but good text sets the mood, so I hope a better English translation is planned. I'd also probably up the courage requirement for the morning kitchen scene with Fiona, feels like the afternoon favors should be the first thing to work with along with the training for courage/corruption/lust gain.

Also I don't know what limitations renpy has but the combat is simple to the point where I question why having it in the first place.

Looking forward to the next update.
I'm very happy that you liked it, and your criticisms are super valid because this way I can improve the game little by little.

graboid36

Jul 9, 2023
Great update, but I would love some more actual corruption. Marceline being slutty fits her, but Fionna doesn't feel like she's getting corrupted at all, I would love to have her be more enthusiastic about getting groped and jerking you off over time or maybe have some scenes of her masturbating and getting aroused to your actions. And Princess Bubblegum on the other hand feels like shes getting corrupt to fast, one day she is jerking you off for science and the next day she thinks to herself how much she likes it, as if she jumped from level 1 to level 10 instantly

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Anyone else is able to access to these scenes?

4 new scenes in the tree after training
*Grabbing her butt,
*rubbing your cock on her,
*taking off Fionna's shorts
*giving her an ass job

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
How can I access to these scenes?

*Grabbing her butt,
*giving her an ass job

after the training I only get the praise her and Grab Fionna ass options

Anyone else is able to access to these scenes?

*Grabbing her butt,
*giving her an ass job
I have found out the source of the problem; you have to have 15 corruption points for fionna and smack her ass after the mid-day training to see the scene. Also all the 4 scenes are just in one event

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

Kakashi468982

Jan 6, 2023
This game is pretty good so far and obviously has it's flaws but that's probably been addressed by other commentors before me but know that your vision on what you make this game to be is entirely up to you on how you shape it so you don't need to take or do everything we ask for it ourselves sense it's probably hard with art and trying to make it actually believable in the game itself. Anyways who you have a good day and remember to pace yourself with creating this game wish you the best of luck along the way

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes