Ren'Py Corruption Time [v0.6.5] [Incutia]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
I love what you've done, all hail Incutia, please for the next update make us be able to fuck Fionna anywhere, or at least have branching decisions (Like when I grab her ass, I can fuck her up against the tree house).

just my little says, u dont gotta listen bub, keep up the good work.
This is my initial idea, there will be several sex scenes with Fiona in places

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
Love your content man. I'd become a patron but I'm already a patron for like two other content creators. Good update as well but dude 7 projects in 2024. I hope you have some people helping you like at least like two people helping you do all that. Don't want you to burn yourself out and effect your health. Also do you think you might add "Susan Strong" in this game cause I like muscular women
Hi, I'm glad you like it, but I'm not going to work on 7 projects, just 3, so it will be easier to do. And about Susan Forte, yes she will be added to the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: kingme360

FastedShunpo

May 22, 2022
You can go to the castle to get the bar mission with PB
I already did, but it doesn't seem to have progressed. He keeps asking me to talk to Lemongrab but he has nothing to say to me.

I started a new save but it continued in the same way, also only managed to take a pic of Princess Bubblegum :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Incutia

Incutia

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2022
I already did, but it doesn't seem to have progressed. He keeps asking me to talk to Lemongrab but he has nothing to say to me.

I started a new save but it continued in the same way, also only managed to take a pic of Princess Bubblegum :unsure:
what do you mean? nothing else appears?

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes