AvionA

Oct 4, 2017
it's more like demo of techno demo.
brief intro,so don't expect playing it in the next 2 years.
then it gonna be stuffed with furry and futas,get bloated with random commissioned shit and become clusterfuck like the first one...

maybe they gonna rush tits and focus on coc2 ?
really,finish the god damn game first b4 starting another.

btw this is NOT seqel,it does NOT continue the story of the first one. it's a paralel like andomeda in ME.
First off, there is nothing wrong with CoC 1 or TiTs, both had a ton of work put into them, the writing is decent and you need to seriously unplug your keyboard from your PC. If you have nothing good to say dont bother pressing the reply button.

As far as it being a Sequel, it is stated on one of their blog posts it is. It takes place directly after the events of CoC 1.

Blogpost Quote

think a lot of you have heard rumors and rumblings about this over the last little while (especially after that Save Export addition to the final encounter in CoC), but there it is. Corruption of Champions returns with a breath of new life: a new lead developer, all new code, a new world, and a new direction… but the same familiar fun you’ve come to expect from a FenCo game.

Now that I’ve said that, let me quell a little panic (or at least, concern) I’m sure a good few of your are feeling. Most importantly, CoC2 Development won’t interfere with TiTS Development. CoC2’s development is being handled by a whole different team: that means that, while the people working on it will of course still be here, and the game will appear on the blog where you’d expect it, CoC2 won’t be taking any funds or development time away from TiTS.

• Corruption of Champions II is a true sequel to CoC, with its introduction taking place a few minutes after Lethice’s downfall. You might have noticed that your Champion of Ingnam’s epilogue doesn’t exactly mesh with that, what with dying of old age or going on an endless crusade. That’s because…
  • CoC2 stars an all new cast of characters, including a new Champion, on a new world connected to Mareth through the portals. Lethice may have fallen to the Champion of Ingnam, but the demons’ Corruption is far from extinguished with her defeat.
Disscussion should not have blatant flaming of someone who has busted their ass for the last few years to bring free content to people.

Now if you dont mind, im going to go back to lurking, and praying someone teaches you some self respect..

Jun 20, 2017
Well here's the thing, CoCII is going to be spearheaded by Savin, instead of Fenoxo (leader of the TiTS "team"). On their blog he said that the team for this will be different from TiTS and will possibly be different in terms of "Fetish only content". However when he put this version out he did say that "
  • You can now only have sex with over-endowed futas, since that’s apparently all anybody wanted to fuck anyway."
So it may just be another fetishfest like TiTS but hey, it's pretty good regardless eh?

Dec 8, 2017
futa should be toggle able or since there are ingame items to remove that, have all npcs you can romance or breed with have the ability to use the item on to remove the dick.

futa characters should be toggable as to be futa or not, if there is no in game story mechanism to remove the dick.

in other words have two versions of the character. one not shemale and one shemale.

Reactions: Deleted member 7072

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
that's what i meant by clusterfcuk and bloated.
it got 2 much content,half of it commissioned and in which most of it i'm not interested. so you just get confused and lost.
also most of it does not cotribute to the mainstory or to any other sidequest/story they are mostly isolated side stories which you forget in about 30 min since they are done and forget,so after a while all of them become bland. click,fuckfuck,click -> next,repeat. and since there is little progression you just lose interest since nothing happens.
Yea that is true, I suppose that's what I mean too. I like these type of games, but only when its more clear what you are getting into and how to get it without having to surf so much through forums.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Hope this has as much pregnacy as the previous one. Also some proper incest content, still upset that helspawn never got a further update in the previous one. Large expectations for this, hoping to support the game after ive helped the rest of my family with some finance.
My understanding is that Savin dislikes doing impregnation stuff for personal reasons, so if he's the primary creative force it likely won't feature it anywhere near as heavily as CoC did.

Then again, he may have softened on that. We'll see.

Reactions: Tebix

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
the heck? i didnt even finish the first game. and now they're already working on a second one :OhMyGoodness:

...hopefully with a character viewer ::|:

Reactions: ponyguy

user84

Jul 21, 2017
that's what i meant by clusterfcuk and bloated.
it got 2 much content,half of it commissioned and in which most of it i'm not interested. so you just get confused and lost.
also most of it does not cotribute to the mainstory or to any other sidequest/story they are mostly isolated side stories which you forget in about 30 min since they are done and forget,so after a while all of them become bland. click,fuckfuck,click -> next,repeat. and since there is little progression you just lose interest since nothing happens.
Spoken like someone who has played 10mins of TiTs. There's plenty of progression and content. There's nothing like "it got 2 much content". You just sound whiny for not having it catered 100% to your tastes only. If you would have played it to the end you would have found that there's plenty of everything and everything is truly optional. Dont like a certain encounter ? Fight , win , carry on. The main questline is short but thats not where most of the progression is , its in the side quest. There are a ridiculous amount of storylines/branches catering to every taste imaginable. Saying that nothing happens is as ignorant as a opinion can be.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Fenoxo Told me coc basically a hobby project NOT a serious project than after a wile He PUt Coc on the Back Burner in order to Lunch His first serious game ie tits Thow He given The coc to moders to continue Coc
Coc2 Is DEveloped by who worked with Fenoxo on CoC by dev characters

Coc2 Is dev By And fenoxo has Nothing to do with Coc2 its purely Project

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, to much d'ici =bad, or, make it option. The tool in tits is quite a good track.
To be seen, weekly update?
Good to see swf and android version.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
It seems like a lot of people missed that CoC was completed and even as this sequel points out, you can beat Lethice and have multiple endings available based on your corruption level (and a special item). I'm going to give the sequel a try simply because I like a well crafted story. If the game becomes a futa fest.... hooray for our side.

Reactions: Pozar55

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I like the question "How big your cock is" when you pick male as your character and you have couple of options but noone gonna pick the first one. And the next question about talents- this is stupid af. You pick male, then you can pick "Milky" talent (First 5 words "It's easier to start lactating")

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I like the question "How big your cock is" when you pick male as your character and you have couple of options but noone gonna pick the first one. And the next question about talents- this is stupid af. You pick male, then you can pick "Milky" talent (First 5 words "It's easier to start lactating")
There's no such a thing as fixed gender in this game.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Spoken like someone who has played 10mins of TiTs. There's plenty of progression and content.
idk in what universe you are living since for you our 168 hours = 10 min

There's plenty of progression and content. There's nothing like "it got 2 much content".
so there is content or there isnt ? make up your mind. and what progression are you talking about ? that's new to me.

You just sound whiny for not having it catered 100% to your tastes only.
whining about whining.you sound butthurt.also,read whole post,not first word and the last while skipping everything in between.

If you would have played it to the end you would have found that there's plenty of everything and everything is truly optional.
what chick fucks you ? one with horse or dog cock ? much options wow. and what end are you talking about ? game isn't finished,not enough futas.

The main questline is short but thats not where most of the progression is , its in the side quest.
i don't even... wow. the whole premise of any game (sometimes even MMOs) is a story,MAINstory,and here you telling me it's isnt ?then WHAT progression on earth are you talking about ? there CANNOT be any progression without mainstory. it's a driving force,that connect EVERYTHING,that include side stuff.

Saying that nothing happens is as ignorant as a opinion can be.
read my post,all of it.also,google word "isolated"
if you can't write something eligible and that make sense,just don't...

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2017
It seems like a lot of people missed that CoC was completed and even as this sequel points out, you can beat Lethice and have multiple endings available based on your corruption level (and a special item). I'm going to give the sequel a try simply because I like a well crafted story. If the game becomes a futa fest.... hooray for our side.
If you count a lot of characters' questlines being incomplete as finished then yes, by all means, it's finished. But, let's not forget that the fanbase had to yank Fen's chain hard just to get the main story finished because he was already working on TiTS and seemingly had no plans to finish CoC anytime soon until the fanbase got up in arms. Oh, and Fen admitted that these endings were nowhere as involved and in-depth as he originally planned. The CoC endings were slapped together in an attempt to quiet a large section of the community that hated that he was creating a new project, and focuses completely on it to the detriment of the original, without finishing the original.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
If you count a lot of characters' questlines being incomplete as finished then yes, by all means, it's finished. But, let's not forget that the fanbase had to yank Fen's chain hard just to get the main story finished because he was already working on TiTS and seemingly had no plans to finish CoC anytime soon until the fanbase got up in arms. Oh, and Fen admitted that these endings were nowhere as involved and in-depth as he originally planned. The CoC endings were slapped together in an attempt to quiet a large section of the community that hated that he was creating a new project, and focuses completely on it to the detriment of the original, without finishing the original.
I digress. =)

3.00 star(s) 91 Votes