Caldera Devil

Mar 31, 2018
Wow i didnt know till just now that coc II isnt a joke... If they dont finish their games, theyre going to start losing credibility, right? This feels cloud meadow..

bobross1234

May 6, 2017
@TheImage I am pretty sure the programming language is JavaScript and not HTML.

"We’re using an all-new code base for CoC2, built in Javascript instead of Flash." from

user84

Jul 21, 2017
idk in what universe you are living since for you our 168 hours = 10 min

so there is content or there isnt ? make up your mind. and what progression are you talking about ? that's new to me.

whining about whining.you sound butthurt.also,read whole post,not first word and the last while skipping everything in between.

what chick fucks you ? one with horse or dog cock ? much options wow. and what end are you talking about ? game isn't finished,not enough futas.

i don't even... wow. the whole premise of any game (sometimes even MMOs) is a story,MAINstory,and here you telling me it's isnt ?then WHAT progression on earth are you talking about ? there CANNOT be any progression without mainstory. it's a driving force,that connect EVERYTHING,that include side stuff.

read my post,all of it.also,google word "isolated"
if you can't write something eligible and that make sense,just don't...
*yawn*

I'm not going to even bother to make another reply if your only defense is taking things out of context.

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
Wow i didnt know till just now that coc II isnt a joke... If they dont finish their games, theyre going to start losing credibility, right? This feels cloud meadow..
What are you talking about CoC was finished. TiTs is still being worked on. And CoCII is not being made by Fenoxo.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
pleasant surprise but we will see what will happen.

I hope its not rushed like its prequel (Corruption of Champions).

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
CoC and TiTs are nice games and all but I don't see what CoC2 does that Lilith's Throne doesn't. The latter already offers far, far, FAR better control on what content you want alongside better UI and equal if not better writing. I also find the sex minigame to be more immersive than the described scenes in CoC.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
@TheImage I am pretty sure the programming language is JavaScript and not HTML.

"We’re using an all-new code base for CoC2, built in Javascript instead of Flash." from
Yeah, I just put it as HTML for now since there's only an online version for now. I'll move it over to the correct engine when it has a download version. Just a convenient lie at the moment

Reactions: kalifianto
2.90 star(s) 94 Votes