danken

Jul 1, 2017
Is there anything I can do in this version of game after I wake up from Kassyra encounter?

Jul 5, 2017
CoC and TiTs are nice games and all but I don't see what CoC2 does that Lilith's Throne doesn't. The latter already offers far, far, FAR better control on what content you want alongside better UI and equal if not better writing. I also find the sex minigame to be more immersive than the described scenes in CoC.
Right. at this point, LT is doing what Fen/savin's games said they would do. Fen's team has developed a superiority complex and are sitting on their laurels rather than listening to the community and trying to improve their skills. They've stopped innovating and creating fresh and novel content. And as we all know, once you get complacent as a company, your competitors with leave you in the dust and your fans will move on from the stale content. while LT's creators' aren't as monetarily successful as Fen right now, that'll change if Fen and crew keep leaving unfinished content and broken promises in their wake.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
My problem with TITS is not the futa (freaking love it) Its the fact that the main plot has not progressed in like a year...

AND THERE STILL ADDING MORE CHARACTERS! They need to work with what they have! This is the reason why i stopped supporting them on patreon... I mean they literally have characters that are incomplete/abandoned since they started development on the game!

FOE was my favorite text adventure game. It permits you to roleplay. you can be kind or evil and submissive or dominant
you can change some of the characters body to suit your preferences. Too bad it was abandoned.

TITS will be in development for the next 8 years at this rate. its their cash cow. they dont want to advance the plot. i genuinely believe that they are way to over-funded on patreon and thats why this is happening. patreon needs somesort of quota system because whats to stop devs from releasing 1 tiny new update every 2 months?

Jul 5, 2017
My problem with TITS is not the futa (freaking love it) Its the fact that the main plot has not progressed in like a year...
Right, I don't think most of us upset at fen hate futa, at least I don't, it's more because we were told that there would be a range of content/fetishes, but then we got almost nothing besides futa. So those expecting, and wanting, something other than futa were lied to and let down. And it's also like you said, the story hasn't progressed and characters are left in the dust. It's the blatant milking and scatterbrain content that has me the most upset. I'd be fine with most things if they just sat down and actually fleshed out the characters they have rather than creating barebones Futabot #167.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Please try to stay on topic. If you want to discuss TiTS, there are other places for it

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Huh, never thought I'd see this. Spent a lot of time and jizz to the first one, soooo... something to watch, I bet.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Interested to see where this goes.
At least JS is more flexible and easier to process than Flash. *

* Some content - heavy flash titles suffer from slowdown.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
To those saying "don't say anything if you have nothing good to say about this game"...just, no. That's not how discourse or a debate works. As others pointed out, the original CoC started off fairly....objective...with the fetishes. Then we all got surprised with giant futa cock shoved in our MC's faces in TiTs at every turn when we weren't expecting it.

I'm willing to give CoC2 a shot, see where it goes.

At any rate, to all the whiners whining about the whiners...just, no. Everyone has their opinion and the only one that matters is mine, period.

Edit - To the guy above me, love the name that fits perfectly with your statement! LOL

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Right. at this point, LT is doing what Fen/savin's games said they would do. Fen's team has developed a superiority complex and are sitting on their laurels rather than listening to the community and trying to improve their skills. They've stopped innovating and creating fresh and novel content. And as we all know, once you get complacent as a company, your competitors with leave you in the dust and your fans will move on from the stale content. while LT's creators' aren't as monetarily successful as Fen right now, that'll change if Fen and crew keep leaving unfinished content and broken promises in their wake.

I think you got this wrong...

Fen and Savin create an environment while people opt into creating content for the game. It's similar to creating mods for Skyrim. A LOT of people held onto CoC even though TiTs was the focus of those two. I dunno what you mean by broken promises, but there was a lot of content left unfinished that people modded for free in CoC far after its expiration date. The only thing that they couldn't do was an ending because Savin explicitly said that's offlimits.

Now I do know of anons doing their OWN CoC but I haven't followed that for a LOOOONG time...

Jul 5, 2017
I think you got this wrong...

Fen and Savin create an environment while people opt into creating content for the game. It's similar to creating mods for Skyrim. A LOT of people held onto CoC even though TiTs was the focus of those two. I dunno what you mean by broken promises, but there was a lot of content left unfinished that people modded for free in CoC far after its expiration date. The only thing that they couldn't do was an ending because Savin explicitly said that's offlimits.

Now I do know of anons doing their OWN CoC but I haven't followed that for a LOOOONG time...
As the mods said, no talking about non-CoC 2 games anymore. If you want to continue this, PM me.

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I really loved the first game for the content and liberty it had, but always hated how scatered everything was, mostly because it was unfinished, it was even more noticable in TiTs.
I don't want to get my hopes high for coc2, but I probably will anyway lel

2.90 star(s) 94 Votes