fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
save editor doesn't work.... i click Upload file and it does nothing.

Apr 23, 2018
I gotta say after reading the posts I agree with what people are saying about Tits. I only recently got started into these types of games free cities being my first, and I liked it alot and saw there was alot of these types of games out there, but most are unfinished or are like TITS where your forced into all these fetishes you don't like. I heard so many good things about it. I liked the artwork but other than that the story and all the dickgirls I didn't really like. Not that I'm opposed to that sort of content being in the game but, honestly I think lilith's throne is the #1 best game because it may not have alot of artwork, but its sandboxy and your not forced into fetishes you don't want. Its a game that basically anyone can play. Another thing is lilith's throne is updated weekly whereas most of the games are half finished or abandoned.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Artwork is good, for the little of it there is. But, a huge problem is that the sex doesn't feel rewarding at all for the same reasons as in the first game: it's a page of text where what happens may or may not be what you want or expect.

I was hoping there would be some kind of progress in how the scenes play out, but it looks like the dev will continue to do what has worked in the past. Despite the following this game has amassed, Lilith's Throne has surpassed this in how much it makes from Patreon, so that should be a good indicator as to what people want.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Can you make a hermaphrodite with save editor? I'm trying but keep failing. Basically she has all the genitals and i get an error when I try to remove the balls or clit. Is it possible or am I wasting my time?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
...TITS where your forced into all these fetishes you don't like...lilith's throne is the #1 best game...and your not forced into fetishes you don't want.
Between the two, I actually think TiTS is much less forced and Lilith's Throne is the one where I've landed in a lot of situations with little/no warning that I regretted instantly. The original CoC was merciless though that I can admit. I'm very happy that CoC 2 is taking the lessons learned to heart. It's going to be great, no doubt.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i so hope they will reimplement the character viewer for this sequel. there was once a char viewer for the first coc but they dumped for unknown reasons x(. i so hope for it (fingers crossed).

vultron

May 19, 2018
I'm obviously just fucking it up but no matter how I type in the height the game won't accept it. lol

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I gotta say after reading the posts I agree with what people are saying about Tits. I only recently got started into these types of games free cities being my first, and I liked it alot and saw there was alot of these types of games out there, but most are unfinished or are like TITS where your forced into all these fetishes you don't like. I heard so many good things about it. I liked the artwork but other than that the story and all the dickgirls I didn't really like. Not that I'm opposed to that sort of content being in the game but, honestly I think lilith's throne is the #1 best game because it may not have alot of artwork, but its sandboxy and your not forced into fetishes you don't want. Its a game that basically anyone can play. Another thing is lilith's throne is updated weekly whereas most of the games are half finished or abandoned.
These games are aimed at people that DO want those fetishes.

It isn't a game for everyone yet still makes Fenexo 30k+ a month so the fans are there.

They won't ever change, they aren't looking to make these inclusive for everyone, they are aimed specifically at people that love CoC and TiTS style games.

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
It looks like Lilith will have more content but in Lilith's Throne every sex scene is same. Can't agree with guys who say LT is better than TiTs. Maybe in the future. But I don't think the scenes will change expect starting dialogues.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Lilith has a decent story but the sex scenes are awful. I know some people like them but they are repetitive and they all go the same way. They say the same things and sex goes from an interesting read to clicking buttons to get it over with.

There is personality to them.

I'd rather read a wall of text with a sex scene that matches the character and has some feeling to it than a mechanical click fest that looks the same as every other scene before it.

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
Lilith has a decent story but the sex scenes are awful. I know some people like them but they are repetitive and they all go the same way. They say the same things and sex goes from an interesting read to clicking buttons to get it over with.

There is personality to them.

I'd rather read a wall of text with a sex scene that matches the character and has some feeling to it than a mechanical click fest that looks the same as every other scene before it.
Exactly. That sums it up.

Reactions: FrostAce1000

Akatriel

May 20, 2017
Never got into these, fetish-grab-bag and the focus of Furry. But kinda watched the meteoric rise of COC. More interested in the $34k a month Pateron, they have got to be the Genre King. Take note devs. I wonder if there's another underserved, Tumblr fetish community to milk through 3 projects.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Never got into these, fetish-grab-bag and the focus of Furry. But kinda watched the meteoric rise of COC. More interested in the $34k a month Pateron, they have got to be the Genre King. Take note devs. I wonder if there's another underserved, Tumblr fetish community to milk through 3 projects.
Milking Furries, on Patreon or elsewhere, is nothing new. Fenoxo has been doing is for years.
Various artists have made loads of money by drawing their fans' Fursonas or including them in various drawn or written scenes, so devs are probably well aware by now that these guys spend stupid amounts on their "hobby".

Reactions: Poopinmybutt
2.90 star(s) 95 Votes