caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Does it throw the exception after you install my mod? You using any other mods? And also, which os are you running the game on (Like, windows/mac/linux etc?)

Edit: Oh yeah, and to answer your question, to turn off the mod, delete the script.rpy and script.rpyc and put the original script.rpyc file in place.
iPad using Ren'Py viewer!
Ok I will try unzip the original game and use that one.

Edit: So I did that (replacing original Script.rpyc) but still didn't work! So far only two games I can't run it and I think because both have animation in their intro (I counted corruption's moving picture as animation) .

Last edited:

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
iPad using Ren'Py viewer!
Ok I will try unzip the original game and use that one.

Edit: So I did that (replacing original Script.rpyc) but still didn't work! So far only two games I can't run it and I think because both have animation in their intro (I counted corruption's moving picture as animation) .
Did you make sure to delete my mod first, before restoring the original script file? It says in your post above:

Movie(channel-'movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true.

Try turning off that config. Also, try running it on a pc or such, see if it works. If none of it works, try completely reinstalling the game. Don't forget to back up your saves.

Edit: And also, I see you're trying to run the game on 7.6.3. It's a game from 6 years ago, so try running it on earlier versions like 7.5.1 or even 7.1.3.

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Did you make sure to delete my mod first, before restoring the original script file? It says in your post above:

Movie(channel-'movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true.

Try turning off that config. Also, try running it on a pc or such, see if it works. If none of it works, try completely reinstalling the game. Don't forget to back up your saves.

Edit: And also, I see you're trying to run the game on 7.6.3. It's a game from 6 years ago, so try running it on earlier versions like 7.5.1 or even 7.1.3.
Yes I tried the original version(no mod just the base game) still the same issue.
I just wish Ik how to change config.hw_video to false and give it a try.

Not sure how to change the version on Ren'Py viewer on iOS.

Also what do you mean:
Try turning off that config.
I finished the game on PC no issue (with or without Mod) now I wanna try to see if I can play this on iPad with Ren'Py viewer so far only this game and another doesn't play the rest of games I tried are running without any issue!

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Yes I tried the original version(no mod just the base game) still the same issue.
I just wish Ik how to change config.hw_video to false and give it a try.

Not sure how to change the version on Ren'Py viewer on iOS.

Also what do you mean:

I finished the game on PC no issue (with or without Mod) now I wanna try to see if I can play this on iPad with Ren'Py viewer so far only this game and another doesn't play the rest of games I tried are running without any issue!
Try throwing this into the game folder. All i did was change the developer mode to true and that config from earlier to false. If this doesn't work, the only other thing I can think of is that the dev has fucked us yet again by using ogv (as opposed to mp4 like a normal person), which will simply not work on a mobile device.

• Red Heart
Reactions: caspian90

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Try throwing this into the game folder. All i did was change the developer mode to true and that config from earlier to false. If this doesn't work, the only other thing I can think of is that the dev has fucked us yet again by using ogv (as opposed to mp4 like a normal person), which will simply not work on a mobile device.
Damn Man thank you so much it work!

Edit: Just reinstalled the game everything works perfectly! Thank you so much.

Last edited:

vuiken123

Dec 31, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/AONCompatible.rpy", line 3, in execute
screen AONui:
screen AONui:
File "game/AONCompatible.rpy", line 33, in execute
$ day_name = dayName[day % 7]
File "game/AONCompatible.rpy", line 33, in <module>
NameError: name 'dayName' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpyc", line 540, in script
�{Ԑ��!j:7�=lW�1[�ǂ��5d�x�����< ?]`Y��5$�x��<�y�ѻȺ� ���g�%O��EM%/�$�3�aڔ,��Xy����)�!��t������g2�=��
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
**display_args)
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Downloads\IDM\corruption-Final-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen AONui:
screen AONui:
File "game/AONCompatible.rpy", line 33, in execute
File "game/AONCompatible.rpy", line 33, in <module>
NameError: name 'dayName' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption Final-1.0
Sun Jan 07 01:39:41 2024
i got this error

akeke3080

Jan 1, 2024
Stuck at 50% campaign. Sucks. Is there a way to edit the campaign values?

And why is this game labelled "Completed" instead of "Abandoned"?

Last edited:

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
My only beef with this game, is that some of the best sex scenes are before you fully corrupt someone. It's cool that the game warns you about that, but it's a pain in the butt keeping 100 saves (exaggerating) so you can go back to your favorite scenes.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
So how do i finalize the election? I have 50% support after enslaving all the supporting parties and doing all the speeches/interviews.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes