dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
how do you enslave the mom and sister. i already max aunt and the twin. i try to enslave aunt and the twin. but it say that mom and sister need to be enslave

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
how do you enslave the mom and sister. i already max aunt and the twin. i try to enslave aunt and the twin. but it say that mom and sister need to be enslave
Jenny/Mom must be enslaved first, before any other character. it should be an option on her menu and it should have been there long befor you were able to enslave her.
screenshot0096.png

Then Nicole, then aunt/cousins.

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
So are you rewriting the dialogue for the game? Is that what your mod is for?
Yeah. Someone's gotta. It's a good game but the script could be a lot better (It's pretty horrible, if I'm honest). Been writing all my life. My day job is writing articles for a technical journal, so I don't have much experience writing dialogue. But I know the theory.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah. Someone's gotta. It's a good game but the script could be a lot better (It's pretty horrible, if I'm honest). Been writing all my life. My day job is writing articles for a technical journal, so I don't have much experience writing dialogue. But I know the theory.
Got to be honest, yeah. most of the dialogue are atrocious even when english isn't my native language. It seriously could use a little more revision on the script writing. Still, I like how simple of a sandbox it is once you eliminate the whole grind for work to get potions. since the only time characters locked by days passed is the Aunt intro that needs a week to get to her.

How far is this project mod of yours done, out of curiosity?

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Got to be honest, yeah. most of the dialogue are atrocious even when english isn't my native language. It seriously could use a little more revision on the script writing. Still, I like how simple of a sandbox it is once you eliminate the whole grind for work to get potions. since the only time characters locked by days passed is the Aunt intro that needs a week to get to her.

How far is this project mod of yours done, out of curiosity?
Still in its infancy. I only got time to work on it for a couple hours every other day. Everything that's already been revamped is listed in my original post. Right at this moment, I'm finishing the second part of the intro. And then I feel like I'll start working on all the dialogue possible with Jenny and Nicole.

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
IF YOU ARE PLAYING THIS GAME JUST FOR THE RENDERS, PLEASE, IGNORE THIS POST.

Alright, so, the game is great (especially with the better experience mod), but the script sucks ass (no offense, dev, but everybody here thinks so). This wonderful game deserves a better script. I've set out on a quest to correct it (in some cases, completely rewrite it and add on top of it). But the dev decided to not include the .rpy files, only the already compiled .rpyc files.
I wish you luck on this. I attempted something similar back while he was still developing this but my job killed my free time I had for it. Here is what I had done. Feel free to use what you would want to. Link

Reactions: Suslik575151

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Ahh, I think you need to go talk to the Shaman and have her teach you about Utopia.
it works thanks man. last question i enslave mom and sister and i enslave aunt and twin. but after i met the grandmother for the first time when i enslave the mom and the sister. i try find her second time. but she don't appear. did i made a mistake to enslave aunt and twin. where can i find her

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
it works thanks man. last question i enslave mom and sister and i enslave aunt and twin. but after i met the grandmother for the first time when i enslave the mom and the sister. i try find her second time. but she don't appear. did i made a mistake to enslave aunt and twin. where can i find her
I think Sophia's path starts from a family dinner through the shared nicole/jenny menu
screenshot0091.png

Leads to this scene:

screenshot0100.png

I fucking LOVE Sophia

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Never... or if Mr. C feels like jumping back into this mess of a game (I may love it, but I cant lie to myself)

Maybe we can hope for something after Lust Village finishes... next decade ;)

ps- there are a dozen of more places you will see similar mesages, even though the game is "complete."

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Never... or if Mr. C feels like jumping back into this mess of a game (I may love it, but I cant lie to myself)

Maybe we can hope for something after Lust Village finishes... next decade ;)

ps- there are a dozen of more places you will see similar mesages, even though the game is "complete."
lol then it shouldn't have says complete. i found the grandmother. she was in another area by taking the train.

Aug 3, 2022
I need help.
I am stuck at enslaving emily the nurse, and i've done almost everything when she is getting to the uttopy the game stucks and starts to show black screen

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes