May 1, 2017
So not a true changelog but what I can see in the images after using UnRen are
Emily slave event
Receptionist with pen than dildo
Doctor new corruption level
Two new Lobby scenes with Doctor's Mom and nurses
New check up scene
New visit Doctor scene
A new Lounge scene (NOTE THIS WILL LOCK AFTER THE DOCTOR HITS THE NEW LEVEL!)
Emily's feeding scene
A new ward scene which I have no idea how to trigger maybe bugged.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks. I still don't understand why nobody uses torrents as a default download option. Especially for large games.
I guess people don't care if their HTML-based downloads get interrupted and they have to start the whole download over again, possibly having wasted hours of time. I see people on F95 constantly griping about wanting so-called "crunched" versions because they want small downloads. Or they complain about Mega's usage cap (at least with Mega, if you use their sync app, you don't have to worry about broken connections, unlike with all other file hosts). Using a torrent who cares how big a download is. If your connection gets broken you just pick up later right where you left off. No fuss, no bother. Torrents really are a better way to supply files. I'm continually amazed that they're hardly ever used as a distribution method on a pirate site like F95, given that most torrent traffic on the internet is pirated content.

Reactions: AereGo

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
I guess people don't care if their HTML-based downloads get interrupted and they have to start the whole download over again, possibly having wasted hours of time. I see people on F95 constantly griping about wanting so-called "crunched" versions because they want small downloads. Or they complain about Mega's usage cap (at least with Mega, if you use their sync app, you don't have to worry about broken connections, unlike with all other file hosts). Using a torrent who cares how big a download is. If your connection gets broken you just pick up later right where you left off. No fuss, no bother. Torrents really are a better way to supply files. I'm continually amazed that they're hardly ever used as a distribution method on a pirate site like F95, given that most torrent traffic on the internet is pirated content.
Something called download manager for html downloads like Mipony, or Jdownload. Plus torrent is very iffy for older post unless the site have to keep seeding those game. I had instances that the torrent is dead from the original site even though the original site is the one doing the seeding.

Not sure about the numbers, but it should be cheaper to use NOPY server than seeding all the games.

Reactions: Lucius Drake

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Plus torrent is very iffy for older post unless the site have to keep seeding those game. I had instances that the torrent is dead from the original site even though the original site is the one doing the seeding.
Torrents for old files tend to become iffy mostly when there are newer versions of a file available. I, for example, stop seeding my own torrents when I put a newer version up -- just as I did when I stopped seeding v1.30 and started seeding v1.35.

Not sure about the numbers, but it should be cheaper to use NOPY server than seeding all the games.
Cheaper for whom? And why does this matter at all? You do understand how torrents work, right? The entire point of torrents is distributed sourcing. As an example, I created and am seeding the 1.35 torrent of this game. But after a while, once enough other people have grabbed the game, I could -- if I wanted to -- stop seeding the game myself and people should still be able to get it via torrent from other seeds & peers. The initial seed just gets things rolling. Connecting to seeds is usually only a problem if the initial seed quits too soon (before the file has been spread to enough other people).

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
I havent used a torrent program in a few years what are the better programs and sites to actually find torrents now a days?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I havent used a torrent program in a few years what are the better programs and sites to actually find torrents now a days?
I've been using the free version of for many years as my client app. As for sites with links to torrents, use Google to find them. Most modern torrent clients have built-in capability to hunt for torrents, but I prefer to use Google on my Firefox browser for that task. It's a more powerful and capable combo for finding stuff than anything built into a torrent client could possibly have.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Uploaders have enough on their plates. Torrents can have problems with seeding for older files so the default should be MEGA. You can't expect uploaders to maintain seeds for thousands of games. Torrents are more of a community effort on this site and thats fine.

Reactions: wamakima5004
Aug 12, 2017
Love the game but hate the way the dev set up the slaves option. Personally I would get rid of the heavy makeup and the piercings, not a fan of the slut makeup and nipple piercings. But then again those are my own opinions and anyone's entitled to their own.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
So not a true changelog but what I can see in the images after using UnRen are
Emily slave event
Receptionist with pen than dildo
Doctor new corruption level
Two new Lobby scenes with Doctor's Mom and nurses
New check up scene
New visit Doctor scene
A new Lounge scene (NOTE THIS WILL LOCK AFTER THE DOCTOR HITS THE NEW LEVEL!)
Emily's feeding scene
A new ward scene which I have no idea how to trigger maybe bugged.
There is some new scene too with the grandmother

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
Torrents for old files tend to become iffy mostly when there are newer versions of a file available. I, for example, stop seeding my own torrents when I put a newer version up -- just as I did when I stopped seeding v1.30 and started seeding v1.35.
I am talking about older games. Not files.

I know how torrents work. Except you are talking about a perfect world of torrent where everyone have a seedbox and do long term seeding or even seed at all. Thus it is usually the initial seed that was left. But like said.

Maybe torrent would work well like a popular game like this with 7k+ comments. But what about games with maybe 20 comments and last comment is 2 years ago with a file size of 8 Gb.

I am not against torrent, just saying that making torrent a default option isn't the best choice.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes