• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
How many anal scenes you found? So far I saw the old anal scene with the mother and short anal dildo play with Emily mother when Emily becomes a slave. Anymore anal scenes?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I'm not sure if I am stuck somehow but I don't see any "lobby" in the hospital... I have done all I can there, the doctor isn't even in her room most of the time, I can't raise the nurses any more the only one I can use potion on now is Emily and I've spammed potion on her too many times and nothing has changed...

Lurker102

Mar 4, 2019
there is a new scene with the nun when you invite her over ( if u corrupted the rest of nuns) still waiting for that changelog though anyone find anything new?

Reactions: iMagnor

Ursusum

Dec 2, 2018
found a whole bunch of new hospital stuff: Anal with the boss, sex, handjob & Blowjob in the lounge with the nurses, pregnant sex in the ward. Sex with the doctor during the check up.
receptionist masturbating with a dildo.
Also finally enslaving the nurse. Though that one's been stated here before.

Reactions: dussalant

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
found a whole bunch of new hospital stuff: Anal with the boss, sex, handjob & Blowjob in the lounge with the nurses, pregnant sex in the ward. Sex with the doctor during the check up.
thats all in this update?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
the boss hasnt been updated in a while
handjob & and blowjob in the lounge was updated before the doctors mom was updated

ill check receptionist dildo

edit : the receptionist still has that pen in her ass

for new scenes all i gotten out of the hospital was sex with doctor and emilys slave thing

unless im missing something then this update is a huge disappointment but thats to be expected when he said his main focus was on his other game Lust village

2 new scenes thats it in this update atleast what ive found without a changelog

going to check uptopia and see if thats been updated

Reactions: bosa43

Ursusum

Dec 2, 2018
handjob & and blowjob in the lounge was updated before the doctors mom was updated
I'm sorry, i wrote this in a misunderstandable way: There appear to be three new scenes in the lounge, where one nurse gives you a blowjob, one gives a handjob, and one has sex with the player, all three of those in front of patients. I believe that that wasn't before, and I believe that you are thinking of the scene where they are sitting on the bench in a row. This is something different.
it is entirely possible that I am wrong though

Ursusum

Dec 2, 2018
the receptionist still has that pen in her ass
Do the lobby scene, where the boss "disciplines" the nurses. Give her potions repeatedly, until more is impossible. Give the doctor potions before the checkup, until impossible. I belive Mr. C added new potion giving events, so even if they were complete before, they aren't anymore now

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes