kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Ho-ly shit. I saw a 1.0 and thought i'd give it a shot. First time I tried this game, and my GOD is this spelling the Actual worst.

God.
It gets marginally better as the game goes on.
Also, a heads up, despite the version number being 1.0 this is not complete. He adds 0.05 every major release and it got to this point (probably the game was intended to be smaller when he started). Still a lot of content though.

Mar 14, 2018
Ho-ly shit. I saw a 1.0 and thought i'd give it a shot. First time I tried this game, and my GOD is this spelling the Actual worst.

God.
I think the intro is pretty bad, but as the game goes on you don't notice it as much. It will get corrected, eventually.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Just to let you know that I updated my .
It wasn't mandatory since it worked fine with this update, but I said that the next version will give you the possibility to change the period of the day (but not the day itself), and it's done.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Does 1.0 mean its complete?
Like too many games around here, the answer is : No.
There's already a lot of content, but also many which are missing. If Mr.C don't continue to add new situation (and/or go further with the slave thing), I guess that there's around 40% of the final content.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
how do I fix the dana and becca problem with meeting the other girls It says I have to prepare for it

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
how do I fix the dana and becca problem with meeting the other girls It says I have to prepare for it
Er, not sure to understand your problem, but go to the residential area at night and look around. You'll find a way to make Dana forget that she catch you with her mom.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Er, not sure to understand your problem, but go to the residential area at night and look around. You'll find a way to make Dana forget that she catch you with her mom.
done that..... I mean is there a bug or another way to have them meet the 3 other women in the area it says I have to prepare for it but I did that in the past versions only in the last 2 I cant anymore

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
a couple updates ago, old saves dont work with new built interface and phone option is lost if you use old save

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
done that..... I mean is there a bug or another way to have them meet the 3 other women in the area it says I have to prepare for it but I did that in the past versions only in the last 2 I cant anymore
Er... It's strange. The only possible thing I see is that you need to have men potions, or at least know about them, for the first encounter, even if it will not be needed at first. Go to utopia and you should see an option to know more about this new potion.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
There are so many ways to cheat this game to use some one else's saves is ludicrous.
The game progression is quite fast and the only way to get the full benefit is to play it through
and make your own saves. I have no problems with AzeruKaze's cheat but you should basically
use it to get potions and or money. Level to fast and you miss so much of the fun of Corruption.
This is not a first one to the end gets all the marbles type game. But then those of you who play it for
fun already know that.

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Zir

May 14, 2018
Quick question, when i put this file through Virustotal it finds a trojan horse, has anyone encountered any problems with the game?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
woot i can finally download this :D
Er... It's strange. The only possible thing I see is that you need to have men potions, or at least know about them, for the first encounter, even if it will not be needed at first. Go to utopia and you should see an option to know more about this new potion.
did you see my legendary save galley :D

Reactions: patrickB
3.70 star(s) 198 Votes