jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
... and another thing is i dont care if you dont like pedo shit its not real its a drawing thus ...
funny you should say that, Patreon and admins can totally just reverse their ignorance and take down the project because of the things you just said you don't care about. At least realize the niche is being given a pass and not act like you deserve to stay on the platform

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Patreon would probably take issue with more than some vaguely young characters if they took the time to really look into the game.
As for f95, yeah a mod has already stated pretty clearly that they don't qualify under what f95 would consider bannable.

And most of all, Mr. C himself said that he wasn't planning any sex with them, so this whole conversation about whether or it is ok is completely pointless.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

jeckdex

Aug 27, 2017
now quick question for you am i suppose to submit to your fetishes and not have my own because in the actual game that isnt required to progress through the game they are side characters so why are you trying to pick a fight with me?
where's this coming from? We're all here for the same thing. I'm not trying to pick a fight or telling you to submit to anything. I'm just pointing out that just because the mods said it's allowed (for now) doesn't mean you have free reign to tell everyone else to can it and act like the loli stuff isn't a sensitive topic

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
i know seriously which i stated before however if Mr.C pateron page goes under review i will know who the blame and question why something that wasnt going to be expanded on need to be reported to satisfy ones own ego so yeah im going to mute that kid
You do realize that acting like this you are just provoking and maybe even incentivating the guy to report the page right? If he has the inclination to do such a thing that is. I hope not because that would be incredibly petty.

Good fucking job to all of you getting this worked up and heated over a non-issue.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
my good friend @kzk0987 taught me how to upload my save galley @wep @muttdoggy after i upload my saves can you link it to the first page for anyone who wants a save galley in other words a recollection room in their save folder all the scenes and events are organized by corruption levels

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Wow, the amount of effort you put in is amazing.
yeah i make sure to get every and i mean every event and scene per corruption lv even some scenes that are not repeatable once a main character reaches a next corruption level just thought ill share my saves i wanted to do this for a while but i didnt know how to upload all my saves

Reactions: Nanthaga

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@King Monkey Mon - Can you edit the post #4413 with the info of what each file contains? That way, if one member needs just one girl or a couple more, he can get the right file. You can spoiler it under "contents".

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
@King Monkey Mon - Can you edit the post #4413 with the info of what each file contains? That way, if one member needs just one girl or a couple more, he can get the right file. You can spoiler it under "contents".
the reason why i have 15 folders is because when i tried to do it the first couple of times it didnt work so some has 50 or 25 save files in each one with a total of 550 + saves but i guess i can go through the saves and check which ones are which or atleast try to

Reactions: muttdoggy

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'm low enough on the Patron Totem Pole, that I have to wait until the Public Release, just like the non-Patrons.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Wonder how he manages to make some scenes go so smothly in Renpy without any dialogue? Like that transition with the boss sucking dick, it has no dialogue yet it moves good, or the Jenny fucking scene, no dialogue and those 3 sex frames look good.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
i think he was just able to see the post and he copied and paste here meaning hes a $1 pateron
I happen to be a $1 patron, and there is no post with a change log that I can see. Looking at what Mr. C did for 0.95, if he did it the same way, the change log would be in the post that the link to the game is in.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes