Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
Where do I find Michelle? And how to get into the police st?
First, you have go to work, make your boss to lv1, second day you go to work again, then you will give Michelle kick your ass, after that will unlock police station. Hope my suck English can help you

Reactions: Mgoptoi

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
Hello i just want to ask if is it normal. I download the lite version while extracting it i just got this error see in the attach picture. And can you give me some walk through file please?. Thank you

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
So, 2 more updates till the full version? with lots of new characters, old characters that still need a lot of development, and the amount of new content per update that I think is unbalanced, I think it's impossible

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What makes you think that 1.0 will mean full version? In the indie game developement business, you have to let go of such notion as consistency and logic when it comes to version numbers. 1.0 means nothing really.
Hello i just want to ask if is it normal. I download the lite version while extracting it i just got this error see in the attach picture. And can you give me some walk through file please?. Thank you
No its not. Use updated winrar or 7zip. I haven't encountered a walkthrough yet.

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
No its not. Use updated winrar or 7zip. I haven't encountered a walkthrough yet.
I already have updated 7 zip still got error do you use the lite version or the heavy?. Because i use the lite version and it seems that there is a compression error when it comes to lite version

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I already have updated 7 zip still got error do you use the lite version or the heavy?. Because i use the lite version and it seems that there is a compression error when it comes to lite version
There was no error for me, and no other reported either, so its either your 7zip thats outdated OR you are unfortunately had a corrupted download. Try again, from different host.

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
There was no error for me, and no other reported either, so its either your 7zip thats outdated OR you are unfortunately had a corrupted download. Try again, from different host.
Maybe its corrupted haist to bad. Anyway you using the lite version?

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
So, 2 more updates till the full version? with lots of new characters, old characters that still need a lot of development, and the amount of new content per update that I think is unbalanced, I think it's impossible
It's not because it's 0.9 that next ver would be 1.0. It could very well be 0.10 which is very different from 0.1.0. Versioning isn't the decimal system.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the reply but.. I’ve been doing that for a while and all it tells me is that I have to prepare for it? o_O
After you have done it once, can't do it again. To do it the first time, you have to use gas potion on those wifes as well. So both parties have to be corrupted at first.

Reactions: KrissiChing

KrissiChing

May 24, 2017
After you have done it once, can't do it again. To do it the first time, you have to use gas potion on those wifes as well. So both parties have to be corrupted at first.
Yeah, I did that too. Both parties are corrupted. I got them corrupted to the point the men start to take off their pants to.
Dana and Becky are also corrupted enough to the point where they are in more revealing clothes.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I did that too. Both parties are corrupted. I got them corrupted to the point the men start to take off their pants to.
Dana and Becky are also corrupted enough to the point where they are in more revealing clothes.
The bad news: You probably missed it then. I'd say it can be done at a certain stage regarding their corruption level and at a certain point in the quest line with the principal's family.
The good news: You haven't missed anything at all. Its a single little scene where both party shows off their boobies to one another ;)

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Mr C posted a poll result on his Patreon page. Any Patron cares to share what the poll was about and what his results post says?

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes