Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
I confuses about version. They have different version one is normal version and Heavy version What is different on it? someone can tell me what different ?

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
I confuses about version. They have different version one is normal version and Heavy version What is different on it? someone can tell me what different ?
Heavy is the official version that the developer released. The other ones have the pictures compressed, in order to make the download smaller.

bribri74

Apr 18, 2018
Hello there ! Really enjoy this "game".

Sorry if this question has already been posted but is the mom the only girl we can "slave" ? I have 200+ corruption for the sister and i cant make her slave.

Thx for the answer

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hello there ! Really enjoy this "game".

Sorry if this question has already been posted but is the mom the only girl we can "slave" ? I have 200+ corruption for the sister and i cant make her slave.

Thx for the answer
It was asked before, over and over actually.

Yes, mom is the only slave for now.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys where do I find Dana and Becky?I have played 200 days and have completed all the other girls.
All girls are on 210 and scenes were done and everything finish till next update. But Dana and Becky are on Zero because don't know where there are or anything I have to do.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys where do I find Dana and Becky?I have played 200 days and have completed all the other girls.
All girls are on 210 and scenes were done and everything finish till next update. But Dana and Becky are on Zero because don't know where there are or anything I have to do.
At the principal's house.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018

after you get the principal to high enough corruption she will invite you to her house and that is when you find dana and becky

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
At the principal's house.
after you get the principal to high enough corruption she will invite you to her house and that is when you find dana and becky
Thanks, guys. Not sure why I didn't think of that and the last question I got a rope in the adult shop and I think it is for the cop though I have finish dates and that with her but do I get to use it in this version and if so how?

Reactions: beyreli

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

Doctor and other nurses are rejecting Emily. They are disgraceful that Emily comes to the front of the patients.
What will happen to such women after the corruption? :) --- Enjoy the teaser, lei papi lostraven
View attachment 89854
I really like it. Though I would have preferred a new level for Emily (and then new scenes for her and her mother at home), I think these nurses look very nice as well. I'm looking forward to seeing them corrupted.
Not really feeling the doctor, she looks too plain in comparison. I hope the potions bring on some improvement to her.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks, guys. Not sure why I didn't think of that and the last question I got a rope in the adult shop and I think it is for the cop though I have finish dates and that with her but do I get to use it in this version and if so how?
havent seen it yet if theres another purpose on the current version. i only played v0.85 cause i was only playing it in android.no v0.90 yet available. well , you gotta ask somebody. if theres another purpose

Reactions: QTmodz

ThienMinn

Apr 20, 2018
YOu need to make sure that principal have a high corruption. After that go to residence area in evening or night and you can encounter Dana. after that you can have fun with all of them
Need how multi new points may experience Dana?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
what is the process of donating? and 20$ is the highest amount that can be donated in these game right?
You go to Mr.C's site:
On the right side of the screen there are different Rewards (costs are 1, 5, 10 or 20$), click on the reward of your choosing and fill in the details (need PayPal or CreditCard). It is monthly billed and you can stop any moment.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
it's in their rooms in the morning/afternoon, you gotta keep doing it till you're in their room alone with them. I think you have to go to the bar in the night first and click on the one cousin in the back to get rid of the creeps.
your signature from what movie?

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes