4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
I'm losing my mind here... Main menu should have the "Load" tab of the save/load menu selected by default. I say this only because I've accidentally lost like three games because I expect to load my save and instead overwrite my save with the main menu.

Neat management game otherwise.

(also, the continue button in RCRTeacherCheer throws an error about "answerTwo is not defined" when used)

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Thanks! And sure, just send me a message on Discord or a PM here. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have in terms of UI. Offer extends to every dev btw. I may be a bit busy working though so replies can be slow.

Yep, you're right. Nice catch. My browser doesn't show the scrollbars. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm thinking against adding dolls specifically. I feel like they take away from the overall experience and cohesiveness, but I'm currently thinking of other ideas. AI? Fully animated? Or leaving it as is. It all depends on how the community feels about it.

As for female MC content, it's something planned but would have to come out in an update of its own to make it feel meaningfully different from the male MC content. I'm glad there's demand for it though. Club content is actually planned too.

I like the idea of being able to quick travel though, since the school could potentially get pretty large. I'll look into it!
Please teach me senpai

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Inhibition doesn't show amount of decrease (will show increase though). Edit: Correction, it SOMETIMES shows decrease. I've been stacking inhibition-decreasing events at the pool and have seen the numbers fall without the numbers being tracked in the parentheses, until this ONE time.

And how do you train obedience?

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
In Browser: ReferenceError: answerTwo is not defined

am i the only one getting this error

In Browser: TypeError: App.Data.Stats[stats] is undefined

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Xoul

Fedora Man

Jun 19, 2017
Just a heads-up, Ligayaa, there's a grammatical error in your second sample image ("The young woman kissing her classmate as he stands there stunned" should be "The young woman is kissing her classmate as he stands there stunned") and a spelling error in your third sample image ("prompty" should be "promptly"). You're clearly aiming for a higher standard of writing than many games and appear to have the competence to pull it off, so errors like these - especially the spelling error which would easily be caught by spellcheck - aren't a great look. Do you do your script writing directly in your code editor? It might be worthwhile to write script text in a text editor with spellcheck and grammar check tools to catch some of these simple errors and let you focus more on the creative aspects.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Ok how tf do I get "meet the student council president"? I've been at it for a good while now, and its pissing me off

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonKitten

Roadroller

Jun 2, 2017
Overall a good start, but there's some issues.

1: When in the classroom event skipping the event works fine, but continuing it give a white screen and an error. " In Browser: ReferenceError: answerTwo is not defined " every time.

2: The Inhibition goes down, but it is not reflected in the ( ) at the end of day like the rest of the stats do. It does show it going back up at the end of the week however.

3: The grind is very grindy. It's not hard, just seems low and random. Sometimes I get 0.4 to a stat, other times 2.1 but never much more. That's on top of some of the stats resetting at the end of the week. Places like the Pool, always give you a stat boost, same with the Teachers room. But things like the Library give you a non event sometimes more than one that boost a stat.

4: Buying more rooms and other upgrades has a cost you need to meet. But after you buy something you then get that money added to your account, not taken away.

Dart1999

Apr 23, 2023
Wont play on joiplay will play through browser but its missing the pitures and file:// copy pathe
just puts me in search engine dosnt load a thing so how do I get to play with all the pitures there in my files?

grunt0815

Apr 20, 2019
Played on Firefox and was spamming the cafeteria on the night from 29/9 to 30/9 I got this

In Browser: TypeError: App.Data.Stats[stats] is undefined

Also, "Meet the Student Council President" step 3 "Go back to your office." won't trigger

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
So many bugs...
Cannot read "reversed"
Every time the teacher starts to comfort boy in class "answer2 not defined" etc.
Won't trigger meeting student council

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I can clearly see the HHS influences and it has a LOT of potential - very little of it implemented so far though, so not really worth playing atm. I hope some sort of avatar system is implemented eventually, which I realize is almost impossible to do with RL pictures, but that was one of the best things about HHS, since it was a very clear indicator of the school's (and town's) corruption.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes