HTML - Abandoned - Corruption Academy [v0.3.1] [Ligayaa]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Sartain

All these 5-star ratings are just rating an UI which is nice but honestly, it's not THAT good.
    This framework for a game does have promise though, I guess we'll see if it becomes more than that.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

time5525

It has great potential so far, love the ui, and the menu looks fresh, apart from a lack of content currently I'm happy with it and excited to see where the game will go in the future. The first scene was a little generic but I think it is a good show of where the game can go in the future.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LeviHackerman

I am a sucker for a good management game. So far so good. Definitely like the vibe and the pacing. Everything is clear and easy to navigate. I am expecting great thigs. This little teaser demo is not enough. I am keeping my eyes on this one. 5/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

destroyergd

pretty nice start, small amount of content, but quality is high.
    nothing new so far in terms of (future) story or gameplay it seems, but I do aprecciate the genre of business management + fantasy.

The layout (? display? HUD? not sure of the name) is really beautiful and clean, and it's different from what I've seen so far.