Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RO8zj7Z.png

Overview:
In this game you get a new job at Lambda Corp and your goal is to corrupt a young intern.​

Updated: 2018-July-31
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.19
Platform: Windows, Linux, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Downloads:
Win/Linux: - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL MAC - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

0.03.jpg a1.png Capturedhfsfkjhfjds.png Capturesdfjgsdf.png RO8zj7Z.png

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What's the genre and do you corrupt the intern has a character in the game or are you the intern corrupting yourself?

Reactions: Krull and Ahsooo

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Finally! Have been waiting for games like these forever, since witch trainer that I've loved these games great to see someone bring them back to life :)

PS: Version 0.2 should be ready around monday according to the dev

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Roughly how much content is there? How long is the playtime?
I like to explore every little detail and it took me about ~20ish minutes I believe. And for a 0.1 version quite a good amount of content

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
There isn't much. You spam the same commands/job about 15-20 times and end up getting her to strip and play with her boobs, and she can wear a handful of different wardrobes. No sexual actions yet as far as I can tell.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Finally! Have been waiting for games like these forever, since witch trainer that I've loved these games great to see someone bring them back to life :)

PS: Version 0.2 should be ready around monday according to the dev
This game is nice but far far away from great works like Princess trainer or witch trainer.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This game is nice but far far away from great works like Princess trainer or witch trainer.
I can agree on that altho I was refering to the type of game and not the quality itself. And I also believe that akabur's biggest mistake was not continue to work witch trainer i.e develop the gold version.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm assuming you want this moved to releases and for my curiosity are you the creator?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Seriously patreon never ceases to amaze me, last time I checked this dude had 7$ now he's at 108$ o_O

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Seriously patreon never ceases to amaze me, last time I checked this dude had 7$ now he's at 108$ o_O
Also a good reminder to some of the Devs that hate sites like this. If your game is good and shows progress, people WILL support you. Due to the amount of money-milking in this genre though, many are understandably hesitant and will want to check it out first.

Reactions: martin Nielsen

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
same i know another dev on patreon who was the same he know has 41 pat and $85 names UnknownError when i first sat him he was get $20 with at least 10 builds on his game :p

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Also a good reminder to some of the Devs that hate sites like this. If your game is good and shows progress, people WILL support you. Due to the amount of money-milking in this genre though, many are understandably hesitant and will want to check it out first.
I've actually made that point to a few devs myself. Directly, too. I'm not the first and I'm certainly not the last. The counterpoint they love to use is "if they can get it pirated, they will never pay me for it." Even when I've said that it's your patreons who have paid for it are the ones leaking it. The more exposure your game gets, the more likely someone will say "I like this so much I'm gonna contribute."
I wouldn't mind learning to make games and if it was pirated, I'd wear that as a badge of pride. Well, except if it was posted on fileshit..., keep2crappin....., upyours, etc.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes