Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes
D

Deleted member 42

still doesnt work, getting some error "UnicodeDecodeError "asci" code"....something something haha

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
still doesnt work, getting some error "UnicodeDecodeError "asci" code"....something something haha
I'm going to go on a wild guess and say you're from a country that has different type of characters for letters (russia, china, japan etc)

Reactions: Forgeshield

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Anything new besides taking out the gambling? Reading the changelog it seems like stuff there was in the previous one (except flirting with coworker, but meh).

Stroopwafel

Aug 8, 2016
Just saw this on the patreon page.
Latest release:

Anyone has it?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

By. 8ch forum.
Going to verify the link and I'll edit the thread if it's legit and has no viruses.
I cant. Exceeded my quote blocked from mega by 6 hours... the fuck?!

Flash_777

Aug 28, 2016
Tested. He just brought back the gambling feature, but it is different from before. No other new content.

Reactions: rrapa
D

Deleted member 42

Guess i'll pass on this one, since the money cheat isn't working.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Guess i'll pass on this one, since the money cheat isn't working.
shift+o.. type "money = 30000" without quotes and hit enter. Type "exit" and enjoy the reward. But grinding for the money does yield some interesting scenes. Getting to feed her breakfast, running into her in by the vending machines, spanking her, etc.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
shift+o.. type "money = 30000" without quotes and hit enter. Type "exit" and enjoy the reward. But grinding for the money does yield some interesting scenes. Getting to feed her breakfast, running into her in by the vending machines, spanking her, etc.
Nah, it wont work if he's from china or russia because of asci characters. He would have to change some settings on his computer to make it work. We had to do this a while ago with some russian games where we changed our characters from ascii to whatever they use there just for the game to run. The problem is that if he has any txt files with any texts it will fuck them up, so it's not worth it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wonder if there's a quick way to convert the ren'py to help him with cheats???

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Wonder if there's a quick way to convert the ren'py to help him with cheats???
Going to try something. It's been a while since I messed with codes and I'm not sure how much the ren'py dev's console allows but it's worth a shot :) I just need him to post the full error >.>

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes