Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've actually made that point to a few devs myself. Directly, too. I'm not the first and I'm certainly not the last. The counterpoint they love to use is "if they can get it pirated, they will never pay me for it." Even when I've said that it's your patreons who have paid for it are the ones leaking it. The more exposure your game gets, the more likely someone will say "I like this so much I'm gonna contribute."
I wouldn't mind learning to make games and if it was pirated, I'd wear that as a badge of pride. Well, except if it was posted on fileshit..., keep2crappin....., upyours, etc.
I cant remember the games name but it was a small-ish game that got pirated and the dev flipped shit and tried to take someone to court over that saying he was losing money. You know what happened? More people started to pirate his game and soon enough every major download website had the game on it. Dont try to fight one pirate ship when you're surrounded by thousands of them. You might take one down but the others will be there and they wont be happy about it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I removed some info that didnt make any sense since we are in v0.3. I'd like to also bring your attention to new changes that will happen:

^this is Kaylee she is the replacement for the misterious teacher. She will be available in v0.4 and will open more doors for the future. Also speaking of 0.4 it will be released in a few days according to the dev :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
anyone has the changelog for 0.3?
not yet as it's not public yet. Unless the person that provided the download link is a patron then we'll just ahve to wait

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Oh I see that @winter0s had posted the link in the comments. Well I just added 0.3.1 to the links along with a 0.3.1 changelog

Reactions: winter0s

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This game hold a ton of promise kinda looking forward to the updates more and more.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes