HTML Completed Corrupting the Country [v1.4] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I don't lack equipment, but I'm already way in the negative food income and my stockpile is kinda low. So, I played too fast ? There is nothing left to fight so I can't lower my current troops to get back in the positive income, so I have to restart I guess.
Yep. I strongly recommend you to save before each country invasion to prevent this kind of situation.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hello.

The 7.1 is online with more change than usual for a bugfix. So what's new ?

-Bugfix and typo of course (with resolution of some very old bugs)

-A new randomevent for Ipia, the first act of a little sidestory

-Continuation of the Gorla's tribe sidestory with a new location at the end (and a new side character)

-The back button is... back.

Given the content, you have to choose to update with the 7.1 in the usual menu if you are loading an older save.

Last edited:

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
Hello, in the french version, when I conquer Coldscar, I can't do anything because the game say " Avec le chaos qui règne dans le comté il est inutile d'espérer faire quoi que ce soit à Coldscar". If you need a save, do you need one from before or after I take Coldscar ?

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hello, in the french version, when I conquer Coldscar, I can't do anything because the game say " Avec le chaos qui règne dans le comté il est inutile d'espérer faire quoi que ce soit à Coldscar". If you need a save, do you need one from before or after I take Coldscar ?
A french !:)

Hello. I suppose you have both conquered Coldscar and Rimemore ? If yes, send your save (before), I will debug you. If not, no bug.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Well, I couldn't take Rimemor because it didn't appear. Here the save.
Well congratulations because I have ABSOLUTLY no ideas how you managed to find this one. Did you played online or did you download an old version ?

Save cleared.

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
First of all, thank you, secondly, I have downloaded the actual version of your game.
And it seems I have another issue, I have already build most of the buildings and the order and the corruption is at max to both of Rimenor and Coldstar and Krizza's arc didn't start. Here the save, if it can help.

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
First of all, thank you, secondly, I have downloaded the actual version of your game.
And it seems I have another issue, I have already build most of the buildings and the order and the corruption is at max to both of Rimenor and Coldstar and Krizza's arc didn't start. Here the save, if it can help.
Fixed, got a capital letter somewhere it should have been.

Sordax

Jan 19, 2019
I think your game don't like me...because there seem to be another issue with Krizza's arc. I have send men to search for her and after some weeks, still nothing. The option to search for Krizza's doesn't appear anymore either. So is it a bug or do I need to more patient ? Here the save, if it help. Sorry to take your time like this and thank you for helping each of us player.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I think your game don't like me...because there seem to be another issue with Krizza's arc. I have send men to search for her and after some weeks, still nothing. The option to search for Krizza's doesn't appear anymore either. So is it a bug or do I need to more patient ? Here the save, if it help.
The event happened one week after I loaded your save so my game wasn't mean to you this time :cool:.

Sorry to take your time like this and thank you for helping each of us player.
Don't be. The game has bugs and you are helping to find and correct them, so that's fine for me (and it's holydays so I have some time to spare).
But if you are, don't hesitate to rate the game and share your thoughts about it, these kind of things always make up for it.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hello dears players and followers !

I am proud to announce that Corrupting the Country is officially complete ! It's now possible to reach one of 5 endings !

I don't excluded to add more content if inspiration strike me but there will be no more major content from now on and I will begin to go for another project.

I thank you for the support you have given to me, something as simple as following me has made me realise there were people who like my creation.

Here the changelog :

-Add the ending arc, you can access it as soon as you have conquered the entire map. There is no gameplay as it's mostly the conclusion of the story.

-Expand the druid circle sex scene to the sanctuary

-Add a map to the country you are conquering

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
I am having issues ... how do you prevent Eden from leaving ... I got corruption to 100 in all the starting location even conquered a another area adn brought the corruption above 20 in those but she still leaves

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I am having issues ... how do you prevent Eden from leaving ... I got corruption to 100 in all the starting location even conquered a another area adn brought the corruption above 20 in those but she still leaves
Well you did 75% as you need to. Corruption is good but no matter how corrupt people are, they still need to obey you and only you, so you have to raise order to win their loyalty.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Hmm the Telia thing is strange ... I get the event it hints to do celebration so I do one a week for a few weeks then get a intruder is not visible anymore event which ends with Perfect and then the next week a loud noise regardless of what I do , no celebration after the visible event, 1 as normal, 2, or 3...
Not sure what else am I supposed to do should I do more celebrations less?

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hmm the Telia thing is strange ... I get the event it hints to do celebration so I do one a week for a few weeks then get a intruder is not visible anymore event which ends with Perfect and then the next week a loud noise regardless of what I do , no celebration after the visible event, 1 as normal, 2, or 3...
Not sure what else am I supposed to do should I do more celebrations less?
You are supposed to do only one celebration by week to win (with a timer). If you have done this as soon as you have conquered the place and still lose, there is bug and your save is welcomed, so I can check the problem.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes