• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Completed Corrupting the Country [v1.4] [Mister XxX]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chocolatemouse

Sep 12, 2017
Hello is there a trigger for time limit for the elven resistance to trigger ?
I am at week 139 after conquering Danghelion then Rosach and still nothing about Ipia or an elven resistance
I am on the french version i attached my save
Thanks

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hello is there a trigger for time limit for the elven resistance to trigger ?
I am at week 139 after conquering Danghelion then Rosach and still nothing about Ipia or an elven resistance
I am on the french version i attached my save
Thanks
Hello and thank you for providing all the information to solve your problem.

The problem has been fixed and your save is clear (you don't need to download the game again, you can go on with your version).

Have a nice play.

Chocolatemouse

Sep 12, 2017
It all worked thanks
is it normal that i have the option to go to the druidic circle but nothing to do ?.

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
It all worked thanks
is it normal that i have the option to go to the druidic circle but nothing to do ?.
Sigh...

No, it's not normal. Would you be kind enough to let me check your save ?

I am sorry for the inconvenience, the french version hasn't been tested and fixed as the english one.

Adamzmt

Aug 2, 2022
Is there a way to save feinelle from tilis? I got the event after conquering her city and it was suggested that was necessary to perform an orgy, no option for this was avaliable like it was with the henrick event so I just celebrated normaly and nothing happened, after a few weeks I heard sounds of battle and feinelle was felled by telis, that compleately paralized me lol

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Is there a way to save feinelle from tilis? I got the event after conquering her city and it was suggested that was necessary to perform an orgy, no option for this was avaliable like it was with the henrick event so I just celebrated normaly and nothing happened, after a few weeks I heard sounds of battle and feinelle was felled by telis, that compleately paralized me lol
Yes there is. Celebration is indeed the key but you can't expect to corrupt someone with only one or to remain static if there is more than one in a single week.

stcharles3

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I got Demon in the Dark, and Deal with the Devil endings. I think I messed up by not making a save before conquering Lindon and Benbarn. Are these the better endings? Because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Dem
Hi, I got Demon in the Dark, and Deal with the Devil endings. I think I messed up by not making a save before conquering Lindon and Benbarn. Are these the better endings? Because
Demon in the dark is supposed to be the second worst ending of the 5. Deal with the devil is the best (and canon as corrupted sorority suggest) as you litteraly move your realm in hell so you won't be bothered by the "good" side.

But to answer your question there is 3 others (best to worst) :
For the peace of the kingdom !
FOR THE QUEEN !
Devil may cry

Reactions: stcharles3

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I recreated the kingdom with bannerlord and various mods, would it be ok to post it?
What ?! Can I just have a look on it before ? I don't intend to make you change anything, it's just a way to say first ! Because the answer is : of course.

Hello, how do I get Deal with the Devil Ending please ?
Complete most of the character arc the good way, do Shakti last, launch for the event to make Erius spawn and be sure to have a strong army.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes