4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

norpotti

Nov 23, 2020
I like the writing here, the nun is downright adorable. Looking forward to more content!

It can be hard to find a good pace for the corruption, but I think the current one is fine (though I didn't explore other routes); the only spot I really noticed a jump was when you upload pics of yourself, you don't have a choice of not sending a dick pic.
I kinda wanted to just tease Mary with the shirtless picture, maybe a closeup of one's bulge.

Still, I like the current approach, and hope you don't abandon this anytime soon. HTML games that don't rely on several gigs of gifs and pictures are annoyingly scarce.

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I like where this is going. I think it needs to slow down the showing of the dick part. Let her build up to seeing it. Maybe at some point have the guy do dares and make her put on sexier lingerie.
Yeah, I'm definitely putting thought into how fast or slow things progress. And right now since they are only chatting, it's pretty safe for her to open up, but once they are in person, I'm sure he'll have to break down her defenses again.

shithappens001

Apr 12, 2020
Very nice concept for a game! I do like the "simple" art style, makes this game stand out. The character design of sister Marry, both visually and regarding her personality, is well done. Really hope you'll continue the development of this title.
I am looking forward to future updates!

Reactions: Sinaxxr

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
gotta say, this was fun as hell xD

does need more content obviously and some branches to form her personality over time.

drawing was surprisingly not shit? looks like ms paint, but still okay'ish.
didnt really find any grammar mistakes either. call me impressed!

lil bugs i found:
her cam is a bit misplaced and should be placed a bit further to the right to make it not overlap with the background image.
the folder is named "corrupting a none" :LUL: dunno if it was done on purpose to not alert providers, but i found it hilarious!

Last edited:

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
gotta say, this was fun as hell xD

does need more content obviously and so branches to form her personality over time.

drawing was surprisingly not shit? looks like ms paint, but still okay'ish.
didnt really find any grammar mistakes either. call me impressed!

lil bugs i found:
her cam is a bit misplaced and should be placed a bit further to the right to make it not overlap with the background image.
the folder is named "corrupting a none" :LUL: dunno if it was done on purpose to not alert providers, but i found it hilarious!
Thanks for the kind words! Not sure what you mean about the cam being misplaced. Can you provide an image of what you mean?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks for the kind words! Not sure what you mean about the cam being misplaced. Can you provide an image of what you mean?
sure!

1694792860779.png

might be my autistic fucking brain, but it looks a bit fugly that the cam doesnt align with this line:

1694792929480.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
1440p

using firefox as a web browser, win 10.
Weird. It looks fine on 1080p. I was expecting you to say you were using a lower resolution. I'm going to see if I can get access to a larger resolution monitor to test it.

EDIT:
Okay, after some testing it works on 2 computers just fine but on 1 it has a scroll bar. I haven't been able to replicate your issue at all though. I've never been able to get the cam to overlap the sidebar, but I can get the cam to overlap the conversation on 1 computer. I'd recommend trying a different browser or resolution as potential fixes. I'm not quite sure why it looks different on different computers sometimes. Thanks for bringing this to my attention though. I will definitely need to look into making the game display more fluidly so it adapts to various resolutions.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Weird. It looks fine on 1080p. I was expecting you to say you were using a lower resolution. I'm going to see if I can get access to a larger resolution monitor to test it.

EDIT:
Okay, after some testing it works on 2 computers just fine but on 1 it has a scroll bar. I haven't been able to replicate your issue at all though. I've never been able to get the cam to overlap the sidebar, but I can get the cam to overlap the conversation on 1 computer. I'd recommend trying a different browser or resolution as potential fixes. I'm not quite sure why it looks different on different computers sometimes. Thanks for bringing this to my attention though. I will definitely need to look into making the game display more fluidly so it adapts to various resolutions.
well if you need more infos, just tell me what ya need and i will help out anytime ^^.

that being said, i play a lot of HTML games and i rarely come up with overlay issues :unsure:

since you tested it on 1080p, maybe it is a resize problem?

4.80 star(s) 16 Votes