4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

wickermayne

Dec 2, 2017
I think you've done an excellent job so far with this! The art is nice, especially the Nun's expressions, I loved when she was peeking through her fingers while covering her face. You did a great job with details like that. I also really like how you made the deviant quote back scripture to the Nun! I'm really looking forward to more updates from this game. Best of luck!

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sinaxxr

Kinda funny, and kinda 'cute', too . . . Nicely done .
Added it to my "Watch" list !
Color isn't necessary, it's fine as it is :
It's easier to 'focus' on the conversation, and Sister Mary's expressions .
Looking forward to more ! :cool:

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
As a religious man, I am certainly condemned after this.

Game is decent, art is rough but nice, enjoyed the nun's facial expressions, dialogue is funny to read, not much content apart from her boobs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, overall a nice quick game, do hoping what will become of this in the future.

Reactions: Sinaxxr
Oct 23, 2018
i got a little too ahead of myself, i thought this was an AI game where we could lead the conversation with a reluctant nun.
it's still a cool concept, but i disappointed myself thinking it was something that it isn't.

Sinaxxr

Corrupting A Nun (Dev/Artist)
Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
i got a little too ahead of myself, i thought this was an AI game where we could lead the conversation with a reluctant nun.
it's still a cool concept, but i disappointed myself thinking it was something that it isn't.
Man, I wish. That'd be amazing.

SlinkyMag

May 7, 2021
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can't seem to get the images to load no matter what. It's a problem I've faced for all HTML games, and nothing seems to work. All I'm doing is extracting the files then opening the google link. What have I done wrong?

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can't seem to get the images to load no matter what. It's a problem I've faced for all HTML games, and nothing seems to work. All I'm doing is extracting the files then opening the google link. What have I done wrong?
Hmmm. That's definitely strange. I just did an insanity check and downloaded the game myself and verified that the images load fine. I'm guessing it's something specific to the browser you're using since you said it's all HTML games you've tried. Maybe you can try a different browser?

SlinkyMag

May 7, 2021
Hmmm. That's definitely strange. I just did an insanity check and downloaded the game myself and verified that the images load fine. I'm guessing it's something specific to the browser you're using since you said it's all HTML games you've tried. Maybe you can try a different browser?
The Browser I use is Google Chrome. That seems to be the default for all the HTML games I download, but it's possible that it's whatever my computer is set to. Is there a way to make it load in a different browser like Explorer or Firefox?
EDIT: It looks like I'm just stupid haha. For every game I've downloaded the prompt to extract the file always shows up. I just realized I've never extracted the HTML files simply because it never told me to. A simple Ex. later and everything works fine!

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
The Browser I use is Google Chrome. That seems to be the default for all the HTML games I download, but it's possible that it's whatever my computer is set to. Is there a way to make it load in a different browser like Explorer or Firefox?
EDIT: It looks like I'm just stupid haha. For every game I've downloaded the prompt to extract the file always shows up. I just realized I've never extracted the HTML files simply because it never told me to. A simple Ex. later and everything works fine!
Happens to the best of us. Haha. Glad to hear it. Hope you enjoy all the games.

Sep 27, 2020
great game. hope u continue dev on it.

seems to primarily branch off the bible verses day.

she shows u her tongue, bra, or feet. let me know if i missed any.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Sorry for the delay, folks. I moved over to using VSCode instead of the twine desktop app and I also changed up how I was doing her webcam expressions in the code so both of those changes are kind of sucking up more time than I expected.

I want to release an update soon but it probably won't be a big update content-wise since it's mostly just making sure the changes haven't fucked anything up. Either way, I'm working on it every day.

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Alright. The new version is up. It's smaller than I'd like content wise but hopefully you enjoy it anyway.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Hello,

I'm playing the online version, and the eyes and mouth take some time to refresh when she changes her expression.

I had tried the game some weeks ago, it didn't do that.

• Thinking Face

Sinaxxr

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hello,

I'm playing the online version, and the eyes and mouth take some time to refresh when she changes her expression.

I had tried the game some weeks ago, it didn't do that.
Yeah, I noticed that happens on occasion. It happened with the old version too except it was the whole image that flashed. I'm going to have to look into it and see if I can preload the images somehow or something. Not sure what my options are with Twine/Sugarcube.

EDIT: I'm going to try shrinking the images down and seeing if that helps. I'll upload that change soon.

EDIT2: Uploaded the new version with images half the size but I'm still getting some flashing on the live version. The flashing was barely there when I ran it locally though. Weird. Not sure what to do about that.

EDIT3: Okay, I think once the images are cached, even on the site, they load pretty well without flashing. There wasn't any flashing as I was moving through the game. So maybe I can find a way to precache the images at the beginning of the game so that way it doesn't do that but I'm not sure how yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: lnomsim
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes