4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
Yep.
It's just a rework of days 1-3 (to bring the render quality up).
The game still ends at the end of Day8.
I can understand why you'd want to re-render. Your latest works have shown quite an improvement in your skills and I imagine some of the earlier renders are starting to literally hurt your eyes.
They were never BAD-bad, but now they're beautiful!

Reactions: Lantern Jack

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A old guy fcking young girls. But we have more than that here. At least i see potential in the story. Hope the dev use it. For know, a common, but good, game. Keep the good work, dev.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
0.8.5r Changelog:
~ Rerendered days 1-3 (967 new renders)
~ Added darkpath elements to the early game
~ Updated the replays (darkpath replays now show a red lock icon)
~ Changed how the Walkthrough works (+ = on path / - = off path)
~ Removed the “secret hidden game” (it was not needed, not game related and took up space)
~ Added main menu music (note it’s only for the main menu and not the story)
~ Bug fixes
Pc=
Mac=
Android=

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Corrupted Love [v0.8.5r] [RIC0H]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

kiziero

May 18, 2023
for some reason i cant find saves from my previous play.Can someone give a full save of previous update?

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I never understood how pixels merging had age requirements. The pixels are technically the same age as when they are rendered they are created at the same time.
interesting question but that leads to, how old is the pixel? I mean is it as old as the phosphorus in the screen (that means at least 4.8 billion years old as it would require a supernova to manufacture it then a cloud to coalesce into this solar system)? is it as old as the electron causing the phosphorus to glow? (that means a few hundred thousand years after the big bang...)
tough questions :p

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes