4.00 star(s) 56 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ricoh its a shame you couldnt the the story you whanted in the begin becausse off serttain rules those old geezers that are so PRUDE as fuck always have to ruin your true story telling by that isnt alowd or stupid country rules
its frecking fake its just a story those ppl should go to hell for being extreemly PRUDISH

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
ricoh its a shame you couldnt the the story you whanted in the begin becausse off serttain rules those old geezers that are so PRUDE as fuck always have to ruin your true story telling by that isnt alowd or stupid country rules
its frecking fake its just a story those ppl should go to hell for being extreemly PRUDISH
Well.. the story IS what I wanted it to be.
I didn't really want lewd April in the game, but others wanted it so I put it there... and now it's gone.

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
Well.. the story IS what I wanted it to be.
I didn't really want lewd April in the game, but others wanted it so I put it there... and now it's gone.
I still have it, even after i was told it couldn't be done.

To head off any request from everybody else not named RICOH . I can not share that scene, it's had to do with save file name.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaztbb

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
Can confirm I no longer have that scene, I file shredded it off my PC :)
This I had figured you done, other wise all the changes you made could not hold up as a defense if some unwanted look or search of your computer were to happen by unfriendly type.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I still have it, even after i was told it couldn't be done.

To head off any request from everybody else not named RICOH . I can not share that scene, it's had to do with save file name.
Can confirm I no longer have that scene, I file shredded it off my PC :)
I mean I still have it (that entire version of the game)

It (that scene) is a lot more brief than people may think. I am not certain why I keep it. But given the CRAY CRAY LEA I do not believe I can DM it to anyone.

Maybe some random lewdpatch will pop up one day.............

Reactions: MG_

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
If i remember correctly i got the version of the game with that scene in from A_t_F not sure if its still there tho i have it saved in my storage accounts

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ah April the topic of conversation this month yet again i see lol. RICOH if may ask, why did you not merely age her up like you did all the other girls in the game?

• Haha
Reactions: MG_

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Ah April the topic of conversation this month yet again i see lol. RICOH if may ask, why did you not merely age her up like you did all the other girls in the game?
There was no point, she's a side character.

Reactions: CircaAD and Yngling

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Won't there be a public version? Then we all can be heroes simply by waiting for it.;)

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes