3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
It cannot be leon and even if its leon father who has cancer nope...leon sister i dont think...But I dont understand why X chose Alan and Clara and trying to seperate them? Leon already got everything whatever him and his father wanted from Alan's family...Alan and his mother started from zero...Clara father was drug addict. So I didnt understand motive of X why he want to seperate Alan and Clara even if its via leon and anna. If there is any background of Alan and Clara that they arrested someone or kill someone , or if they have any family dispute with someone....until that point this story doesn't make sense.
If we use the same method of deduction, we can assume only one motive! Clara is of course the best agent, but apparently to complete the following tasks, a young woman is needed who is completely liberated and free from morality such as marital fidelity! Practically, Clara is mentally almost ready for the most difficult honey tasks...

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
If we use the same method of deduction, we can assume only one motive! Clara is of course the best agent, but apparently to complete the following tasks, a young woman is needed who is completely liberated and free from morality such as marital fidelity! Practically, Clara is mentally almost ready for the most difficult honey tasks...
No deduction method at all....see there is some X who want something from the hector company right and Clara is working for his mission as of now...yea maybe for his enjoyment he might be able to make her sleep with various men which Clara also dont mind and she is doing it too because she had to do it for the mission but he dont have to break her marriage as he has nothing to do with Alan or Clara or Leon or Anna personally.

X already told Leon and Clara that give him what he want then they can complete their own mission right? But here in this story you can completely see that X has the motive to seperate Clara and Alan (by setting Anna too with Alan, not just Clara)....that's why I said that there should be some story behind it and I think it should have been told while explaining Alan and Clara background...like they have some family feud or they harm some big gangster during their mission so they might be doing it to take revenge or something.

But as of now, Alan and Clara came from backgroud where they didn't harmed anyone and neither anyone from their family hurt anyone...so out of no where why is someone trying to destroy their marriage? Leon and his family also got Alan's father wealth then why to go to destroy Alan's marraige too ( If Leon is a con).

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

:ROFLMAO::eek:Don't make me laugh Clara is a good agent, but a stupid kiss can break her:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: lok34 and ItsNotUs

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
No deduction method at all....see there is some X who want something from the hector company right and Clara is working for his mission as of now...yea maybe for his enjoyment he might be able to make her sleep with various men which Clara also dont mind and she is doing it too because she had to do it for the mission but he dont have to break her marriage as he has nothing to do with Alan or Clara or Leon or Anna personally.

X already told Leon and Clara that give him what he want then they can complete their own mission right? But here in this story you can completely see that X has the motive to seperate Clara and Alan (by setting Anna too with Alan, not just Clara)....that's why I said that there should be some story behind it and I think it should have been told while explaining Alan and Clara background...like they have some family feud or they harm some big gangster during their mission so they might be doing it to take revenge or something.

But as of now, Alan and Clara came from backgroud where they didn't harmed anyone and neither anyone from their family hurt anyone...so out of no where why is someone trying to destroy their marriage? Leon and his family also got Alan's father wealth then why to go to destroy Alan's marraige too ( If Leon is a con).
Who would benefit from breaking up Clara and Alan's marriage? Anna ?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Who would benefit from breaking up Clara and Alan's marriage? Anna ?
Anna is also receiving messages from X so she is not X.......that's why I said that the story doesn't make sense ....yea if anyone enjoy sex anyways it's fine..but the base of the story is not well written. Obviously mystery will be unfold later on...but atleast he could have shown in flashback that there is someone who wants to take personal revenge from Clara/Alan ..or that their might be someone who want to break marriage irrespective of trying to make Clara as a cheater and throwing Anna to Alan..

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Anna is also receiving messages from X so she is not X.......that's why I said that the story doesn't make sense ....yea if anyone enjoy sex anyways it's fine..but the base of the story is not well written. Obviously mystery will be unfold later on...but atleast he could have shown in flashback that there is someone who wants to take personal revenge from Clara/Alan ..or that their might be someone who want to break marriage irrespective of trying to make Clara as a cheater and throwing Anna to Alan..
:unsure:What if Ania sends messages to herself as X via the Chat bot.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020

If you want more specifics, then I have them! Leon specially helped Anna out of school hours in order to accidentally find traces of the Spectrum on the Internet! His intervention led Alan and Clara into a trap. Leon imperceptibly switched the pill for Ben and Clara had to kill him! Leon tracked Ben down and could have installed video cameras, after which Mr. X came on stage! Mr. X confidently blackmails Clara, and Leon seems to have also become dependent on Mr. X, but Leon interacts very successfully. The events in the game reached their climax when Leon very skillfully and persistently seduced Clara and finally destroyed her marital morality! And that same morning, Clara was assigned to prepare a report on sex with Leon for a mysterious diary! How did the mysterious hosts find out about the events of the night? So is it proven that Leon is cooperating with Mr. X or not?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
If you want more specifics, then I have them! Leon specially helped Anna out of school hours in order to accidentally find traces of the Spectrum on the Internet! His intervention led Alan and Clara into a trap. Leon imperceptibly switched the pill for Ben and Clara had to kill him! Leon tracked Ben down and could have installed video cameras, after which Mr. X came on stage! Mr. X confidently blackmails Clara, and Leon seems to have also become dependent on Mr. X, but Leon interacts very successfully. The events in the game reached their climax when Leon very skillfully and persistently seduced Clara and finally destroyed her marital morality! And that same morning, Clara was assigned to prepare a report on sex with Leon for a mysterious diary! How did the mysterious hosts find out about the events of the night? So is it proven that Leon is cooperating with Mr. X or not?
See I am not talking about what X wants from Clara or leon now...but see the bigger picture...it is clear or not that X is trying to seperate Alan and Clara via leon and anna?? Obviously everyone is co operating with X and doing whatever he wants....Leon already took whatever Alan's father had in past so why taking revenge on alan again?.....my question is why do X want to seperate Alan and Clara? Why do he wants to break their marriage? Because we will play either to corrupt both or trying to save marriage right?? so there should be some motive for X right to seperate them?? that's what he failed to tell us in the story.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I've already had two glasses of whiskey and so far I've only noticed that Leon is playing the role of Clara's closest friend, ready for any gervais. Leon informed Clara that he was going to seduce Anna to distract her from Alan! There's a reason for all this!

• Thinking Face

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Not possible, X is giving her hint what to do...she was unaware about it..and she manage to kiss alan and piss off clara with open door after following X orders
A person with Dissociative identity disorder could easily send themselves an email and have the alternate identity not have any idea where it came from. She had a very hard childhood, a common occurance with those who develop this.

Reactions: M3lly

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
What if X is related to Leon?
Can be but the thing is same...there is no reason for them to seperate Alan and Clara because they already got whatever they wanted from Alan..
A person with Dissociative identity disorder could easily send themselves an email and have the alternate identity not have any idea where it came from. She had a very hard childhood, a common occurance with those who develop this.
Again not possible... why would she name herself X ??? Lol she can name herself as abcdefg anything ...Anna and Alan doesn't know anything about X ....only Clara and Leon received message from X earlier. And They didn't told Anna and Alan about X mission. So why would anna named herself as X randomly lol.

That's why I said...the story doesn't make sense..he didn't told any fight of clara and Alan with someone....neither he told anything while telling their background....just created random person X who wanna seperate Alan and Clara and for no reason.

Last edited:

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Can be but the thing is same...there is no reason for them to seperate Alan and Clara because they already got whatever they wanted from Alan..

Again not possible... why would she name herself X ??? Lol she can name herself as abcdefg anything ...Anna and Alan doesn't know anything about X ....only Clara and Leon received message from X earlier. And They didn't told Anna and Alan about X mission. So why would anna named herself as X randomly lol.

That's why I said...the story doesn't make sense..he didn't told any fight of clara and Alan with someone....neither he told anything while telling their background....just created random person X who wanna seperate Alan and Clara and for no reason.
Why couldn't she name herself X? She could pick any name or letter of color she wanted.
If she named herself Bob, the antagonists name woud be Bob and not X
Then you'd be here asking "Why would she name herself Bob?"

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Why couldn't she name herself X? She could pick any name or letter of color she wanted.
If she named herself Bob, the antagonists name woud be Bob and not X
Then you'd be here asking "Why would she name herself Bob?"
Ok if she named herself as X..just in case....how can her another identity get access to Clara app and giving her hints on how to pass the task or what to do in the company? And what he want from the company?? The mission was upto Alan and Clara to choose..and Leon is helping them to get access to higher authorities who worked for 3-5 years there dedicatedly...x already knows all information about the company and every detail about which top person has what information and where it is from day 1. Even Leon and Clara doesn't know about it...how could Anna and her dissociative identity know lol ..unless her dual identity is CEO of the company.. it's not possible

Last edited:

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Ok if she named herself as X..just in case....how can her another identity get access to Clara app and giving her hints on how to pass the task or what to do in the company? And what he want from the company?? The mission was upto Alan and Clara to choose..and Leon is helping them to get access to higher authorities who worked for 3-5 years there dedicatedly...x already knows all information about the company from and every detail about which person has what information and which device from day 1. Even Leon and Clara doesn't know about it...how could Anna and her dissociative identity know lol ..
Before you ask any further questions about how, look up Dissociative identity disorder. It's clear you've never heard of it and know nothing about it. Your answers are going to be found there. If you take that, and add in a skosh of creative license, and you'll understand. I'm not here to educate you on the condition.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Before you ask any further questions about how, look up Dissociative identity disorder. It's clear you've never heard of it and know nothing about it. Your answers are going to be found there. If you take that, and add in a skosh of creative license, and you'll understand. I'm not here to educate you on the condition.
I am not asking any questions...I know what is dissociative identity and I don't need your education...I am saying X has all the information about the company some thing that even Leon and Clara doesn't know....Leon even worked there as an insider for 3 years and he made some connections inside the company while working there to complete the mission. On the other hand X has more info about the company than Leon himself doesn't know and X already told what he wants from the company and how to find it.... that's something even Leon and Clara doesn't know. How come Ana knows from day 1 after entering the company??? X knows about all board of members and senior officer...so even if Anna is like a main leader of Split movie with 7-9 identities.... it's impossible for Anna to know information about the company...please read inside the game what kind of information X has about the company then you can justify your answer that X is Anna. You are only saying X is trying to seperate clara and Alan because Anna wants Alan.. that's stupid justification without reading what information X has about the company.

Last edited:

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
You do know that Anna is a computer wiz, right? That she has her own skills and has wiped out her history so no one knows exactly what she's capable of, right?

No need to name call. Disagree without being disagreeable.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You do know that Anna is a computer wiz, right? That she has her own skills and has wiped out her history so no one knows exactly what she's capable of, right?
Unbelievable ok X is Anna..be happy..you have no idea..neither you read anything but just wanna prove somehow that X is ana...lol if that's how Developer is going to prove that X is Anna because she is a computer wiz that's how she knows everything about the company and top officials from day 1, then it will be my biggest disappointment to play this game story wise because he doesn't know how to write a story.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes