3.80 star(s) 27 Votes

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Those. do you agree that it was possible to refine the reason why she cheated on Allan in the path of love not because of a kiss?

It was just necessary to correctly work out the story.
-FIN-
I believe that a jealous woman can cheat on her partner out of annoyance, grief or revenge, the creator of the game argued problems with Allan with the masturbation scene, lack of sex, manipulation on the part of Leon and X, that is, he built arguments.
but for me those arguments depend on the personality of the characters, I think it doesn't suit the character of the Agent to be so emotional, to be so weak, it could have been done better but I don't think it's that bad either, not everyone is a good writer or has such details clear in his mind, I hope the details improve in the future but I think the game attracts positive attention.

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
Well i see typical woman, she just polished some guy pole and let some other dudes grope her. But its her husband betrayer cuz he kissed another girl!!!! So she just goes do things with another dude instead of talk with her other half. It's NTR game, one of few that decent, but please remove this lame plot with kiss! It's so stupid, specially after her encounter with black guy.......

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
:unsure:Can someone explain to me why Klara is so pale, how old she looks with that pale face, as if she suffers from anemia,she looks like a vampire, or maybe she's sick? :ROFLMAO:
If the question was asked by a serious guy, then the answer will be serious enough! So far, the color is conditionally healthy. The skin color is explained by a combination of negative factors that constantly suppress Clara's psychoemotional state! Here are only known factors: risk, stress, neuroses and a state of dissatisfaction with sex similar to blue balls in guys! Probably enough to explain. But what a wonderful blush was on Clara's face after unprotected sex with Leon! A pussy full of an outsider's sperm! The euphoria was short-lived. As you know, Clara asked Leon to consider what happened a mistake and forget it! But in the future, when Alan and Clara's dreams come true, the unthinkable will happen! A child similar to Leon will be born in the family, because Clara is marked with Leon's genes! Inquisitive Alan will demand an explanation from Clara! That's when the complexion of the face will turn into a pale green! The reason is clear... :unsure: ;)

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Well i see typical woman, she just polished some guy pole and let some other dudes grope her. But its her husband betrayer cuz he kissed another girl!!!! So she just goes do things with another dude instead of talk with her other half. It's NTR game, one of few that decent, but please remove this lame plot with kiss! It's so stupid, specially after her encounter with black guy.......
My exact thought, Bro.

Reactions: lok34 and Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Screenshot 2024-05-19 045721.png

Wait I thought X is only sending message to Clara and Leon...Howcome X is sending message to Anna too?? Does X has got all Alan, Leon, Clara and Anna asses? I am plating this recent update 2nd time and I still feel like I am missing something everytime.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
View attachment 3648638

Wait I thought X is only sending message to Clara and Leon...Howcome X is sending message to Anna too?? Does X has got all Alan, Leon, Clara and Anna asses? I am plating this recent update 2nd time and I still feel like I am missing something everytime.
Did you miss the scene where X contacted Anna? She decided there and then to take X's help.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Did you miss the scene where X contacted Anna? She decided there and then to take X's help.
Probably...there are lots of texts in single renders..maybe that's why he's able to finish updates so fast....I have to read texts whenever I get time..why there's no option from Ana's POV to accept or reject X offer?

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Probably...there are lots of texts in single renders..maybe that's why he's able to finish updates so fast....I have to read texts whenever I get time..why there's no option from Ana's POV to accept or reject X offer?
Because you aren't playing as Anna? You can only make choices as Alan.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Because you aren't playing as Anna? You can only make choices as Alan.
Still we see Anna's POV right in all the story...so I think that can be an option. Or Anna's POV can be removed if there are 2 MC already and he can make more renders instead of adding so many texts in a single scene.

Last edited:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Still we see Anna's POV right in all the story...so I think that can be an option. Or Anna's POV can be removed if there are 2 MC already and he can make more renders instead of adding so many texts in a single scene.
That could break the game because MC only POV exists. What will happen to those people who choose that? They will never see any choices that other characters make. I don't think there is any point in adding more renders unless it serves a purpose like a lewd or action scene. Those texts describe the important details of the story and why certain things are happening in the game.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Ok, it didn't take much for this bitch to let her husband's arch nemesis cum insider her ROFLMAO! Clara's gonna go wild in the next updates if she's this depraved.

Reactions: Sadowdark

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I don't mind man...anyone can give 100000 reasons for not liking this game lol ...i am not here to defend the developer lol....i will just say what I liked about the game lol that's all. yea and whatever improvement it needed if he thinks as per the vision of the story, he can apply from upcoming updates. It's not the final finished novel yet.

If he gets a good writer and if he showed sex scene with someone who justify with dialogue exchange between clara and leon just before sex scene...it would solve the fight..we just need good writing that's all. A good NTR writing skills can easily justify the same early sex scene. there will still be disappointment in few after that but still it can be managed easily.
The answer to your question is just lying on the ground! You have to stumble over it to notice it! Well, the alpha male Leon couldn't let someone fuck Clara before him! That's why he stopped Gunnar at the very last moment! So far, Leon has been able to watch Clara, but when Clara becomes the chairman's secretary, she won't be able to! In her new position, Clara will have to work not only with her looks and mind, but also with her ass! Leon has received complete satisfaction and can safely act in his own interests!:unsure::cautious:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The answer to your question is just lying on the ground! You have to stumble over it to notice it! Well, the alpha male Leon couldn't let someone fuck Clara before him! That's why he stopped Gunnar at the very last moment! So far, Leon has been able to watch Clara, but when Clara becomes the chairman's secretary, she won't be able to! In her new position, Clara will have to work not only with her looks and mind, but also with her ass! Leon has received complete satisfaction and can safely act in his own interests!:unsure::cautious:
Ohh no I have not big complain as such related to sex.. there's alot of text that if I play different choices, it's hard for me to differentiate that whether it had made any difference in outcome or not.
I have to re read it 100 times lol .. that's what I am trying to do to see if there's any story change or not if I choose something different...or just a dialogue change happen but the same story continues.

It's not about sex, I can understand that it's something that will happen no matter which path I choose...but I do have to check does it make any impact in the story if I play Alan and Clara faithful and Alan clara both cheating routes.....irrespective of sex, what else does it change in the story? Does anyone know? Beside few dialogue difference, does it change the output of the story where it ends in this update?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Ohh no I have not big complain as such related to sex.. there's alot of text that if I play different choices, it's hard for me to differentiate that whether it had made any difference in outcome or not.
I have to re read it 100 times lol .. that's what I am trying to do to see if there's any story change or not if I choose something different...or just a dialogue change happen but the same story continues.

It's not about sex, I can understand that it's something that will happen no matter which path I choose...but I do have to check does it make any impact in the story if I play Alan and Clara faithful and Alan clara both cheating routes.....irrespective of sex, what else does it change in the story? Does anyone know? Beside few dialogue difference, does it change the output of the story where it ends in this update?
I have to confess! I also wander back and forth in the game! I walked all the paths ! It's even strange that you and I have never met on a narrow path!:ROFLMAO:;)

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023

Mainly it changes whether she takes the penalty or not. But in penalty route, she will hold more good feelings towards you. But in this update, if you kept being a jerk to her, then she will act more slutty during the scene with Leon. Just few extra scenes. But rest nothing much because only Anna and the chairman is there.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 27 Votes