4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Unless the dude behind writing may want to surprise us and make something unconventional, the things are pretty obvious. Leon's either triple agent or behind whole "X" profile. His dad isn't dead, but alive and is either the main guy at big bad agency or the one assisting Leon as X so that nobody gets suspicious. Cliches here and there.

If Leon is the main candidate for stealing Clara, the best way to write down the path with Alan losing Clara to Leon would be because of himself. Not because of giant dick, looks or smart-ass strategy. Just the stuff with Leon actually being the guy who has changed for good, but MC, who just can't get over the past and gets more and more jealous and starts seeing something that's not there until he himself makes Clara to give up on him("overly jealous boyfriend" stuff etc) and eventually fall for Leon would've been a breath of fresh air in this particular subgenre.
But:
1) Unless paths are planned as the ones in BaDIK, where path = each LI(probably not), then writing a path like that and somehow make it fit well with "task/penalty" stuff would require a very good skill in that.
2) That's probably just me and my wishful thinking.
Currently things does seem that way. Alan is pushing Clara further way due to his own actions no matter he did it for her own good or not. She's already feeling alone and frustrated so things aren't looking good for the couple unless something happens in the future where Alan can slowly make a comeback.

We aren't playing MC as Clara. So I doubt there would be a separate path for secondary villains like Gunnar or Harrison. Leon seems like the main guy. But the dev hinted that we can get to choose Anna as LI or keep Clara. So there's that.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Currently things does seem that way. Alan is pushing Clara further way due to his own actions no matter he did it for her own good or not.
Yep. Dunno if we'll get "YOU DID IT YOURSELF" kind of path though)

We aren't playing MC as Clara. So I doubt there would be a separate path for secondary villains like Gunnar or Harrison. Leon seems like the main guy. But the dev hinted that we can get to choose Anna as LI or keep Clara. So there's that.
That could easily be implemented though, if the developer is the one having a wish for it.
Variables for that can be easily set up. Like, make forks at some point, where, depending on previous choices of the player as Alan, Clara gets some kind of specific scene which puts her on that particular path. But I agree with you, both Harry and Gunnar serve specific kinks in here. Anyway, Dom Clara > Sub Clara all day.

I want Alan to stay faithful but I want Clara to cheat (but not become a slut, who sleeps with everyone, just with Leon)
Leon or not, just a possible path with one dude banging her. Amen to that.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Which of the characters Alan, Clara, Anna, Leon, Harrison or Gunnar will be most active in the new update? What secrets did the author tell his sinners?:illuminati:

Reactions: Chaosguy

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Which of the characters Alan, Clara, Anna, Leon, Harrison or Gunnar will be most active in the new update? What secrets did the author tell his sinners?:illuminati:
That if others wanna know whats gonna happen in the future and if they wanna play the game as per creator's post, they should sub :KEK:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Sorry, but I'm not asking for a detailed description of the update, just the names! Here is an example of a detailed description of an event that I would like to see in the game! An incredible thing happened, the task is completed! Gunnar is arrested, and Alan is participating in the interrogation! Alan is glad that Gunnar confessed and is now completely at his mercy! Alan laughed and walked over to Gunnar, who was sitting on a chair. Alan, in a fit of revenge for the push, overcoming disgust, stroked Gunnar's bald head. Alan, wanting to humiliate Gunnar, unexpectedly said to himself: the skin on your bald spot is as hard and smooth as my wife's ass! Gunnar absently stroked his head and confessed: yes, it really is as smooth as your wife's! Alan stopped smiling and suddenly understood the meaning of what Gunnar had said!:ROFLMAO:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Sorry, but I'm not asking for a detailed description of the update, just the names! Here is an example of a detailed description of an event that I would like to see in the game! An incredible thing happened, the task is completed! Gunnar is arrested, and Alan is participating in the interrogation! Alan is glad that Gunnar confessed and is now completely at his mercy! Alan laughed and walked over to Gunnar, who was sitting on a chair. Alan, in a fit of revenge for the push, overcoming disgust, stroked Gunnar's bald head. Alan, wanting to humiliate Gunnar, unexpectedly said to himself: the skin on your bald spot is as hard and smooth as my wife's ass! Gunnar absently stroked his head and confessed: yes, it really is as smooth as your wife's! Alan stopped smiling and suddenly understood the meaning of what Gunnar had said!:ROFLMAO:
How are you so damn funny? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: UpravDom

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
If you chose the corruption throughout, Clara will get more corrupted as shown by how she allowed Leon to go further with the massage compared to the path where Alan remained a supportive husband where she stopped Leon from continuing the massage.

This proves that being the supportive husband has the highest chance of having a happy ending with Clara. But of course this includes rejecting Anna's advances as well.

And if we were wrong, we all think that it is Clara who cheats first, easy to think because the situations make us believe this, but if instead, it is Alan's fault because of Anna and of episodes that make him think of something strange about Clara, to betray first, it must be kept in mind that Alan is just a Nerd who is very good at work, but in life and social dynamics, he is zero.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
It need not be a bad ending. People can make very bad mistakes including a spouse due to bad circumstances that affect their sanity like the one Clara is surrounded with. So far she is trusting Leon enough to let herself appear vulnerable to him and confide in him.

If she does cheat with Leon and Alan comes to know then the turning point will depend on whether Alan can forgive Clara after knowing the circumstances and how she feels about what happened. So it could be a happy or bad ending.

If Clara cheats with Leon, I'm sure that Alan, even for what happened in the past due to Leon's father and Leon himself, there will be no forgiveness, how could Alan forgive Clara, knowing what Leon did to Alan's family, in my opinion, it would be a double betrayal, both physical and also of respect for the past, I think this is perhaps one of the worst endings.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
If Clara cheats with Leon, I'm sure that Alan, even for what happened in the past due to Leon's father and Leon himself, there will be no forgiveness, how could Alan forgive Clara, knowing what Leon did to Alan's family, in my opinion, it would be a double betrayal, both physical and also of respect for the past, I think this is perhaps one of the worst endings.
We must not forget that the developer has set a taboo on some things! First, Alan will not have fun watching Clara have sex with someone else! Secondly, Alan and Clara are categorically against cheating! But the erotic game is about seduction and immersion in the world of lust and debauchery! According to the scenario, the couple must complete a fateful task, but a very piquant situation has arisen! Clara is hiding her honey assignments from Alan! Previously, Clara and Alan just loved each other and sex was a natural confirmation of a mutual feeling. Now Clara is being forced to have fun by outside partners! Quantity can turn into quality and then Clara can get used to getting sensations that are much more pleasant than being married to Alan! There will be a crisis in the relationship of the spouses and this is the main intrigue in the game! If the developer abolishes the taboo, then an even greater variety of hot events and types of sex is possible!:unsure:

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
I think that would be a great story and one that I'm pursuing in my playthrough!

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
So far Clara and Alan are on good terms with Leon since Leon sorted it out with Alan and apologized and even kneeled before Alan, begging for a second chance. So Clara also thinks Leon as a friend and not an enemy. Else she wouldn't even entertain Leon's presence near her for Alan's sake if you remember how cold she was to Leon in the beginning.

• Sad

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
We must not forget that the developer has set a taboo on some things! First, Alan will not have fun watching Clara have sex with someone else! Secondly, Alan and Clara are categorically against cheating! But the erotic game is about seduction and immersion in the world of lust and debauchery! According to the scenario, the couple must complete a fateful task, but a very piquant situation has arisen! Clara is hiding her honey assignments from Alan! Previously, Clara and Alan just loved each other and sex was a natural confirmation of a mutual feeling. Now Clara is being forced to have fun by outside partners! Quantity can turn into quality and then Clara can get used to getting sensations that are much more pleasant than being married to Alan! There will be a crisis in the relationship of the spouses and this is the main intrigue in the game! If the developer abolishes the taboo, then an even greater variety of hot events and types of sex is possible!:unsure:
Dev did say that netorase is a possibility in the future. So fingers crossed for a path that involves a different variety of hot events.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Looking forward to Anna NTR. Would like to see clues as to how it would happen if it makes sense story-wise :D
Did you ask about Anna? On patreon, the developer has information about the Nudist School game. This is a common practice! But in a strange way, the actress is very similar to Anna and the fantasy shows how Alan's seduction can happen! We are watching.;)

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
:sneaky:I wonder if the next update has another what if scenes with clara and gunnar continuing without the interuption from leon?
I hope that Gunnar will meet with Clara in the continuation of the story! What are the reasons for the meeting? Firstly: the exchange of looks and words between Gunnar and Leon indicates that they are bound by some kind of obligations! Only Leon knows why he interrupted the negotiations when Gunnar had not signed yet! But the assertive Gunnar will certainly want to meet Clara again! Secondly: Clara may be forced to infiltrate Gunnar's secret facility, and therefore Leon will definitely not interfere! And finally, the main argument is that Gunnar is still alive and ready to participate in the next episodes! Then why make parallel episodes? They take up extra time and blur the brightness of the main story.:unsure:;)

Reactions: Conan792

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
man, the dev should stop arguing about NTR and create the game he wants, anyway the MC will be a loser, he will lose his fiancée and he will be a cuckold and may have a consolation prize, the only difference is that the MC will be a week cuckold, a cuckold who is indifferent and a cuckold who thinks he came out on top. Stop arguing and explaining and focus on the game dev, these people will never stop and as I said for those who are complaining about the choices is just for the dev to have a wey to say how the MC will come out after the end as a week cuckold, an indifferent cuckold and a cuckold who thinks he came out on top .

Reactions: Rob0bob
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes